Is injecting the only true pubertymax?

Why Aromasin specifically? Most studies for growth I've seen were on Arimidex, so I bought some yesterday. I know rebound, but is there any other reason?
Rebound is a massive reason tbh
Also Aromasin is not so extremely strong

How you dosing the butea boss man also do u think i should take it with dht cream or is that overkill
overkill you endanger your prostate and your hairline. I use 300mg a day, 100 half hour after every meal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Have fun staying a manlet with your closed growth plates :lul:
Sarms have any evidence of cranofacial development ?
sarms only help muscle, i can say that for a fact cuz im on them rn
Roiding during puberty is dumb and you'll just fuck up your endoctrine system, hormones and balls.

If you're gonna take anything during puberty, take HGH and IGF-1 instead.
source? you can fix your balls

blue pilled advice taking test during puberty will grow ur balls u just gotta control ur estrogen
There aren’t a ton of studies on normal to high dose testosterone injections and testicular volume. I found a few studies that support that ultra low dose testosterone can increase testicular volume, but they were all in boys with CDPG. I'd love to see more studies on this.

"The pre-therapy testicular volumes ranged from 3 to 6 ml and testosterone levels ranged from 0.02 to 0.39 ng/ml. All patients had been on at least 5 months of testosterone therapy. Post-testosterone testicular volumes ranged from 10 to 20 ml and testosterone levels ranged from 0.9 to 8.1 ng/ml." This was on 100-250mg Test E every 3 weeks, which is about a third of what I would take.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
There aren’t a ton of studies on normal to high dose testosterone injections and testicular volume. I found a few studies that support that ultra low dose testosterone can increase testicular volume, but they were all in boys with CDPG. I'd love to see more studies on this.

"The pre-therapy testicular volumes ranged from 3 to 6 ml and testosterone levels ranged from 0.02 to 0.39 ng/ml. All patients had been on at least 5 months of testosterone therapy. Post-testosterone testicular volumes ranged from 10 to 20 ml and testosterone levels ranged from 0.9 to 8.1 ng/ml." This was on 100-250mg Test E every 3 weeks, which is about a third of what I would take.
They would never use higher dosages than that in studies since it is probably controversial/illegal the shrinking of the balls is primarily caused by excessive estrogen with the pituitary gland

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenagePharmacy
I wouldnt do it before 17 but yeah I'm convinced that roids and sarms are the best way to masculinize the face. HCG will ensure you are still producing test naturally so less chance of shutdown when you cycle off
View attachment 435809
@BigBiceps that's you or its zyzzreincarnation i don't remember.

They're not the same angels, there's difference but i can sense some fraud lol

not sure yet buddy....

I think my cheekbones got more masculine, just stopped my regimen tho because I am getting a palatal expander.

If I have too much bone growth the palatal suture will be too hard to break, afterwards Ill hop on all my shit again

MSE or a detachable?

detachable
I regard you as highly credible. I posted about this recently but it mostly attracted the attention of midwits.

Maybe you could talk about:
1. which one you are getting.
2. The process/which way you are gonna do it. (With or without Facepuller, which model etc.)
3. And whatever or not there is not evidence to suggest detachables help with bone - however slowly they work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
I regard you as highly credible. I posted about this recently but it mostly attracted the attention of midwits.

Maybe you could talk about:
1. which one you are getting.
2. The process/which way you are gonna do it. (With or without Facepuller, which model etc.)
3. And whatever or not there is not evidence to suggest detachables help with bone - however slowly they work.
thanks bru. our expert on all this is @retard tho

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew
thanks bru. our expert on all this is @retard tho
Nah man, that's a cop-out ahaha :)

I was supposed to find a day for the final 3d-scan consultation before Invisalign yesterday, but this made me reconsider. Which appliance are you going with though?

Nah man, that's a cop-out ahaha :)

I was supposed to find a day for the final 3d-scan consultation before Invisalign yesterday, but this made me reconsider. Which appliance are you going with though?
aight lol. Im using the RPE, 3d scanned to my bite

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew