Is intelligence more related to height or to facial/cranial structure?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Just read some article about how intelligence and brain size correlates to height, but irl the most intelligent people I know have average height but above average cranial structure.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
All of the richest people in the world are short - Bezos, Putin, That Mexican guy...Zuckerburg..

The richest athlete is short as well Mayweather...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 3043
Intelligence is just a distribution just like height and aesthetics

The "good genes go hand in hand" correlation is too weak imo

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, HighTierNormie, toptearmm and 1 other person
I would guess that its correlated with height because the third variable is healthy development, which is more likely to result in all of height, cranial development, and intelligence.
Most geniuses are probably above average height because tbh they are more likely to be Indo-European, Jewish, or East Asian men.

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod and x30001
more likely skull width to height

Just read some article about how intelligence and brain size correlates to height, but irl the most intelligent people I know have average height but above average cranial structure.
Craniofacial development correlates to oxygen intake making for better brain function, height correlates to IGF-1
which increases neuroplasticity

certainly not about height
the only thing height does is give more confidence

dont think height is related to it

but skull/brain size definitely is. they did multiple studies on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
dont think height is related to it

but skull/brain size definitely is. they did multiple studies on it
i'm a genius then jfl. i don't think it's the case either or a slight corrélation at best

i'm a genius then jfl. i don't think it's the case either or a slight corrélation at best
i mean you're like 5'9" or 5'10" right? dont think its the relative brain size but the absolute brain size

aka a relative "big" cranium on a 5'9" body may still be smaller than a normal sized cranium on a 6'4" man

• +1
i mean you're like 5'9" or 5'10" right? dont think its the relative brain size but the absolute brain size

aka a relative "big" cranium on a 5'9" body may still be smaller than a normal sized cranium on a 6'4" man
oh i see i'm Closer to 5'11. like 1m79-80.

i don't know if it's means anything but i have a head wideness of 59-60cm which is like 90 to 97 percentile for my height but yeah it's probably not that massive in absolute numbers

oh i see i'm Closer to 5'11. like 1m79-80.

i don't know if it's means anything but i have a head wideness of 59-60cm which is like 90 to 97 percentile for my height but yeah it's probably not that massive in absolute numbers
its about the neurocranium volume, not the splanchocranium

you can have a wide head with big splanchocranium and small neurocranium and be a brainlet while giving the illusion of a "big head"

• Woah
Seems extreme intellect comes in pretty much all shapes and sizes.

Alan Turing was a slayer. Tesla, Bobby Fischer incel looking.

At top 1% IQ, there are less Chads in terms of percentage than at every other IQ percentile imo

just my theory, high IQ would be detrimental evolutionary to Chad as it would make him depressed and nihilistic which he doesn't need

Chad is made by nature to breed like a rabbit not to fall in love with a pigeon or play chess so it makes no sense to give him anything more than 130

Seems extreme intellect comes in pretty much all shapes and sizes.

Alan Turing was a slayer. Tesla, Bobby Fischer incel looking.
Alan Turing was a slayer? Homeboy was gay af IIRC
At top 1% IQ, there are less Chads in terms of percentage than at every other IQ percentile imo

just my theory, high IQ would be detrimental evolutionary to Chad as it would make him depressed and nihilistic which he doesn't need

Chad is made by nature to breed like a rabbit not to fall in love with a pigeon or play chess so it makes no sense to give him anything more than 130
People will say COPE but this is true. A lot of typical IQ prediction and correlation shit falls to absolutely shambles at the highest levels of IQ. Waaaaay more hyper-autists than Chads at the top

I was talking about his face. Looked like a hunky rugby player
Idk he looks off to me. Maybe it's the swollen looking skullcap compared to the smaller jaw

Attachments

• alanturing-5b85aa874cedfd0025bf4240.png
    alanturing-5b85aa874cedfd0025bf4240.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
IQ is only correlated with height for obvious reasons (women selecting best genes in as many aspects as possible)

It's also only correlated with brain size beyond certain IQs

This is IQ though and not the complete package for intelligence.

cope
@SirGey is self proclaimed genius and he is 6ft5
@x30001 must be 3ft 2 since he IQ mogs the whole world

And tbh my IQ is probably no more than 110. I'm shit at those tests
those tests are the biggest cope lol
multiple choice, memorised based testing

i told u, ur a genius
don't let anything else, let alone a stupid test score, tell u otherwise

those tests are the biggest cope lol
multiple choice, memorised based testing

i told u, ur a genius
don't let anything else, let alone a stupid test score, tell u otherwise
Thank you mate. Your validation is giving me a lovely dopamine rush rn :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Thank you mate. Your validation is giving me a lovely dopamine rush rn :y'all:
good stuff, dopamine coming from validation is one of the best things a person can get.
stuff like games, social media and p0rn are the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I don't know what my IQ is and tbh don't really give a fuck either :LOL:
Kek fair enough, I would personally bet you're 120+ for what its worth

• +1
Reactions: x30001
None of them. Lol @ brainlets thinking brain size = intelligence
whales are dumb as fuck compared to humans and their brains are giant

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
None of them. Lol @ brainlets thinking brain size = intelligence
whales are dumb as fuck compared to humans and their brains are giant
Jesus Christ idk what's satire

I noticed that people with better developer brow ridges can analyze anlytical info easier then others

percieved iq > actual iq

so yes, unfortunately for you height and pheno plays the biggest role