is intermittent fasting useless

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
do you lose more fat when you're doing it? im injured and need to find a way to lose fat without strength training, classic cut works, but it's slow, if I eat the same amounts of calories, macros, etc... will it make me lose more fat? my meds completely cut my appetite, so I can do any diet I just need to lose fat without losing muscle

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
atp im just gonna starve its gonna be faster

only way is to cut all carbs and sugars

i do this but i dont cut natural carbs like fruits etc
you wont see any result then, you are spiking your insulin, especially with fruits

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Gandy
While all weight loss is calories in calories out (cico), I lose the easiest on intermittent fasting with carbs limited to less than 30g a day.

It's much easier to track calories when you have one big meal a day and then just don't eat anything for 24 hours.

That being said, weight lifting at the gym is hard at least during OMAD (one meal a day) especially if you cut out carbs.
Carbs are essential for lifting hard at the gym.

One meal a day, intermittent fasting, 16:8 feeding windows, are good for cutting body fat though.
Anything that restricts blood sugar spikes and encourages your body to burn fat for energy instead of incoming food.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, efidescontinuado and qxtwz7854
you wont see any result then, you are spiking your insulin, especially with fruits

While all weight loss is calories in calories out (cico), I lose the easiest on intermittent fasting with carbs limited to less than 30g a day.

It's much easier to track calories when you have one big meal a day and then just don't eat anything for 24 hours.

That being said, weight lifting at the gym is hard at least during OMAD (one meal a day) especially if you cut out carbs.
Carbs are essential for lifting hard at the gym.

One meal a day, intermittent fasting, 16:8 feeding windows, are good for cutting body fat though.
Anything that restricts blood sugar spikes and encourages your body to burn fat for energy instead of incoming food.
intermittent fasting is 16:8? i’m already doing it then but thanks for answering

no its not useless, its very well studied

makes it easier to not overeat due to the simple fact that you have less time to

and fasting has been proven very thoroughly to increase hgh production which is good

also the mental benefits are hard to deny, you will have better mental clarity in the morning while fasted

I did it. It leanmaxed me and defined my face nicely.

I do it. But you have to do a lot of breathing exercises to get energy, because youre not consuming any food. Food isnt necessary, only energy is.