Is interracial shit popular in your country?

Grindr God

Grindr God

Platinum
Truthfully, in Texas black men do better than whites.

Yeah you’ll see whites on steroids pulling women and sure higher tier white guys do ok

but on average, black guys that look normal outperform every other race.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
How do whites cope
Dont they realize nignogs slay more cuz they got more convo skills

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes it's very popular

nig who want to slay
i got my virgin wife who i met in 5 grade
I use the term "slay" for getting into LTRs ,women wanting you etc.
Should have made it clear ye
also good for you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14478
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i live in a very white city and don't leave my house but ive only really seen wmaf, recently theres been a lot of indigenous men with white women in advertisement the jews are helping us out a bit

Truthfully, in Texas black men do better than whites.

Yeah you’ll see whites on steroids pulling women and sure higher tier white guys do ok

but on average, black guys that look normal outperform every other race.
Are they thugmaxxed ? .
Non NT ethnics struggle the most.
What girls do they get and How ?

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
how about lightskin black guys?

No i never see interracials in real life

Are they thugmaxxed ? .
Non NT ethnics struggle the most.
What girls do they get and How ?
Well, you'll see women with athletes and that doesn't count because if you're rich women will overlook a lot. Give any man 10 million dollars, you'll get something.

1) I've seen black guys IN PRISON make dating sites and women will match with them. In Texas prisons, to get a guard to bring in a cell phone with a portable charger costs 1,000 dollars if they'll do it.

Guard / correctional officers can make upwards of 10,000 dollars a month from bringing shit in.

Women will send in money to inmates, I have no idea what gratification a woman would receive for sending in money.

2) I've seen black guys get out of prison. and with certain charges anything with Arson / violence / sexual crimes, in America you will not get any job that runs a "background check"... you'll see "thugmaxed" black guys get attractive women.

why would a woman want that? No idea.

You'll see educated women put up with this... decent looking women to.

3) the white guy in the picture is a high ranking member of "Unforgiven" out of Florida and recently got slapped with 20 years in Oklahoma... I can verify he did really well in Oklahoma with women.

his face tattoo UFFU is Universal Aryan Brotherhood huge in Oklahoma

-

TLDR

gangster type black guys pull really high quality women over even black athletic men

a normal black man doesn't get shit

same goes for white men, you run face tattoos and thug out... women for whatever reason like that. Normal women at that

Attachments

• zach.PNG
    zach.PNG
    433.7 KB · Views: 0
Well, you'll see women with athletes and that doesn't count because if you're rich women will overlook a lot. Give any man 10 million dollars, you'll get something.

1) I've seen black guys IN PRISON make dating sites and women will match with them. In Texas prisons, to get a guard to bring in a cell phone with a portable charger costs 1,000 dollars if they'll do it.

Guard / correctional officers can make upwards of 10,000 dollars a month from bringing shit in.

Women will send in money to inmates, I have no idea what gratification a woman would receive for sending in money.

2) I've seen black guys get out of prison. and with certain charges anything with Arson / violence / sexual crimes, in America you will not get any job that runs a "background check"... you'll see "thugmaxed" black guys get attractive women.

3) the white guy in the picture is a high ranking member of "Unforgiven" out of Florida and recently got slapped with 20 years in Oklahoma... I can verify he did really well in Oklahoma with women.

-

TLDR

gangster type black guys pull really high quality women over even black athletic men

same goes for white men, you run face tattoos and thug out... women for whatever reason like that. Normal women at that
Women love criminals woah who knew :feelsgiga:

I’ve only seen 1 person with face tats irl … he was upper class looking good looking white tho … his gf was super hot

edit: I’ve seen natives with face tats but most girls don’t like them so idk

I see old swedish man thai wife

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
Yes, zog promotes racemixing for everyone but me

-

TLDR

That's true everywhere.
Either be Tyrone or footballer/ thug is the way.
There was a viral video in UK where a Becky cheated on his black bf with three other thugmaxxed guy.
The guy was even famous with high value man vibe.

Girl want an all out degenerate from black men .
One of my black mate got cheated on just because he didn't choke , slapped the girl during fornication.
If black and incel, just RTT and roadman max bro

i rarely see interracial couples here (italy)

I mean yeah but everyone here is mutt-ed to oblivion so I don't know exactly.

I see many (usually Spanish) whites but I have only see a handful of blacks.

Never have I ever seen a curry in all of Mexico though.

yeah in usa about 30000000 white women going interracial