Is IPD of 62mm short?

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
Am I doomed with one of the biggest death sentences?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Depends on your Zygos width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
not that bad, below average but still there are plenty of guys who are gl with even worse IPD like Franco, Somerhalder, Efron, Bieber, Hemsworth... i guess DiCaprio got 63mm, Tyson Ballou too... also the biggest slayers who are worshiped here like Chico, Miro Cech, they dont have that high IPD, max 65mm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Hades
75mm

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SayNoToRotting
69-70 check-in

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and needsolution
tfw around 59mm ipd
if your zygos are not wide at tall it's not so bad.
mine have good lateral projection so it's better to have wider ipd

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
why is ipd even talked about so much ? just look at yourself and if it looks weird it sucks, theres nothing you can do about it anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 3043 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if your zygos are not wide at tall it's not so bad.
mine have good lateral projection so it's better to have wider ipd
well yeah i have skull like Dave Franco so my IPD isnt that visible and i get away with that easily so its nothing like i look like stupid troll or smth, just i wish i had higher ipd since most of very gl people are at least in 60 range

• So Sad
well yeah i have skull like Dave Franco so my IPD isnt that visible and i get away with that easily so its nothing like i look like stupid troll or smth, just i wish i had higher ipd since most of very gl people are at least in 60 range
mine is slightly too wide too tbh but i Copé by "muh gandy ipd"

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and needsolution
my ipd is 70mm (significantly above average) which makes it impossible for me to cope with the Rift S that is made for ppl with average ipd.

my ipd is 70mm (significantly above average) which makes it impossible for me to cope with the Rift S that is made for ppl with average ipd.
Rift s ?

Depends on your skull and zygos

dims

I am waiting for the VR experience to become closer to this:

Only cope that's keeping me alive tbh. Already saving money for this shit, but wanted to try out the rift s to see how far technology has come.

• JFL
Have you ever considered getting orbital box osteotomy?
no since my face is okay, not ugly at all, above average and some of ppl who saw it can confrim. ofc i will never be perfection but who on here will be? i will use MSE to increase my ipd to 60-61 range and i will be very okay with that. i got good undereye support, light blue color, very minimal UEE, PCT, PCT brows and my pfl is okay + my eyes are fairly narrow vertically, why i would risk this in sake of autistic ideals where nothing below 65mm isnt acceptable (just look at guys i mentioned above, they all mog everyone on this forum even with shitty IPD) it just suit my face and ratios (1.0 midface and pretty good fwhr).
my bigger problems are temp disability, short height and anorexic weight...

• Love it
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 3043
no since my face is okay, not ugly at all, above average and some of ppl who saw it can confrim. ofc i will never be perfection but who on here will be? i will use MSE to increase my ipd to 60-61 range and i will be very okay with that. i got good undereye support, light blue color, very minimal UEE, PCT, PCT brows and my pfl is okay + my eyes are fairly narrow vertically, why i would risk this in sake of autistic ideals where nothing below 65mm isnt acceptable (just look at guys i mentioned above, they all mog everyone on this forum even with shitty IPD) it just suit my face and ratios (1.0 midface and pretty good fwhr).
my bigger problems are temp disability, short height and anorexic weight...
mogga me hard

mogga me hard
im not braging about anything, i dont mention my looks since im here to get some knowledge and have fun with others... but my face is my last problem to worry about so i dont give a shit too much about risky surgeries which wouldnt give me too much benefit and may be ruin harmony

• +1
im not braging about anything, i dont mention my looks since im here to get some knowledge and have fun with others... but my face is my last problem to worry about so i dont give a shit too much about risky surgeries which wouldnt give me too much benefit and may be ruin harmony
absolutely i love this mindset.
if i ever do surgery, it will be little twink.
hard invasives surgeries must be only for subhuman

• Love it
not that bad, below average but still there are plenty of guys who are gl with even worse IPD like Franco, Somerhalder, Efron, Bieber, Hemsworth... i guess DiCaprio got 63mm, Tyson Ballou too... also the biggest slayers who are worshiped here like Chico, Miro Cech, they dont have that high IPD, max 65mm.
I think it's not about the measurement, it's about the ratio. Your IPD can be 65 an still look close set because of very wide face. The ideal ratio is 0.46.

Last edited:
I think it's not about the measurement, it's about the ratio. Your IPD can be 65 an still look close set because of very wide face. The ideal ratio is 46.
yeah first when i measured my IPD i was shocked... then i found only one picture from 2017 where i stand next to other people and my eyes were okay and i dont give a close-set eyes vibe since yeah my face width isnt too big i have skull like Dave Franco or young Jared Leto, may be not exactly but similar so if you look good then u look good, no matter if 60IPD, 65 or 70

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I think it's not about the measurement, it's about the ratio. Your IPD can be 65 an still look close set because of very wide face. The ideal ratio is 0.46.
i have 0.46 jfl i though idéal was 0.50 and above

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and needsolution
who is gonna give this to a non-deformed person?
matter of asking and amount of money... note we never had truly rich person who could spend for example 200k usd on surgery... im sure all people have their own price and with good money you would find at least few docs who would even perform LF3 on you even if you arent deformed
Dr. Douglas P. Sinn.
he performed LeFort 3 on one non-deformed guy from another forum, but i have seen his reviews on some sites and some of them were terrible, im not sure if i would allow him open my face and cut my skull.

• +1
f you look good then u look good, no matter if 60IPD, 65 or 70
True, as long as your IPD isn't Marko Jaric or Ryan Gosling tier then it's not that big of a deal.

There are so many Chadlites/Chads with low IPD.

01fd7162f954b12c238fb2b649327eb154.jpg
chrishemsworthPAapril2019_large.jpg

i have 0.46 jfl i though idéal was 0.50 and above
Lol, 0.50 is dolphin tier.

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution and Deleted member 3043
im sure all people have their own price

while that's true, OBO is still a meme surgery on my list. The people who've got it for cosmetic reasons are probably in the single digits worldwide, betting your ascension on it is cope

• +1
My IPD is 62 with strabismus and ~60-59 without strabismus. I'm going to fix my strabismus and probably get OBO. My close set eyes are my biggest flaw because my zygomatic width is above average and my IPD below average.

Average is 64 mm. 62 mm is totally manageable, especially if your midface ratio is okay. Plenty of high 6's with less than 62 mm.