How is this possible?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9048
jfl another IQ thread from you. Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 7866 and 5 others
Are you the youngest out of your siblings OP?

My parents both have STEM degrees but I am low IQ

How is this possible?

Don't worry buddy both my parents have high status jobs while I'm a low IQ jobless rotter at 27.

Shit happens

Cope

And yes, I am youngest

I think I’m average IQ tho, I got 1100 on SAT

Jfc why are you concerned about IQ then you fucking retard
You're larping hard, in antoher post you're talking about how you can't pass Highschool physics and it's hard bc you're low IQ

Either way: youngest is lowest IQ typically, doesn't mean the dumbest but it depends on if you were breastfed enough or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Giphy 14

Jfc why are you concerned about IQ then you fucking retard
You're larping hard, in antoher post you're talking about how you can't pass Highschool physics and it's hard bc you're low IQ

Wdym?

I’m not failing or passing physics yet u retard

We’ll see in my test

I got the opposite, both parents went to art college while I’m boutta study computer science

iq is about 0.8 heritable. environment plays barely any role after childhood because the person will undo any work his parents might have done to improve him when left to his own devices.

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
Wdym?

I’m not failing or passing physics yet u retard

We’ll see in my test
You said "how will I pass with my low IQ" implying youre fucking retarded and about to fail
Also you made like 10 IQ topics lmao jfc man you either larp or you don't, stop switching up every two seconds

Either way IQ doesn't matter as much as you think it does, so long as you're average you'll do fine.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back