Is Iran white?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Apparently they aren't arabs, are they?

There are people there with a lighter complexion, and some of them have european facial features, so would you consider those guys to be white?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, vernier, 📎♿️⚙️ and 14 others
LAST MAN STANDING :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• Love it
Reactions: Jova

There are people there with a lighter complexion, and some of them have european facial features, so would you consider those guys to be white?
“Saar I am Aryan Saar :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qrdprdmrd, Henry Rollins, Mewton and 9 others
iran is like northern africa, they are their own category and dont fall into any race but arent mixed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Bars, Putin and 7 others
yes @tombradylover is aryan

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Jova, tombradylover and 1 other person
No it’s not white however a lot of ppl from there have light skin and a lot of ppl from there have dark skin. It’s its own thing tbh. Look at my skin color in normal lighting for example. not pale but not fully dark brown

Attachments

• IMG_1995.png
    IMG_1995.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamenose, sportsmogger, flippasav and 6 others
No it’s not white however a lot of ppl from there have light skin and a lot of ppl from there have dark skin. It’s its own thing tbh. Look at my skin color in normal lighting for example. not pale but not fully dark brown
You look like a typical paki you fucking monkey cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, borntosuffer, GigaStacySexual and 11 others
Whiter than Arabs,pakis and indians

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, enchanted_elixir and noobs
You look like a typical paki you fucking monkey cunt
U don’t even touch me looks wise. I mog u and there is no girl on this planet that would pick u over me. U stupid niger i try to keep things objective

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, greycel and N1666
U don’t even touch me looks wise. I mog u and there is no girl on this planet that would pick u over me. U stupid niger i try to keep things objective
IMG 0440

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5outsider, Mewton and 11 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007, rg1235, tombradylover and 1 other person
we need unity to vs the real enemies, the niggers

• +1
Reactions: Acion, WokeKingAragon72 and tombradylover
iran is like northern africa, they are their own category and dont fall into any race but arent mixed
North Africans and Iranians are mixed… that’s why they look the way they do

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Ur funny but my point still stands get fucking mogged by a “paki” u fucking incel u whipe my shoes for me while I fuck ur oneitis
the elamite rage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, PrinceLuenLeoncur, noobs and 1 other person
Bache Kuni :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Hot take I’m whiter then a lot of “white” ppl ffs look at my skin color
you look whiter then my brother tbh, for some reason he's more tan and ethnic looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and GlamourPursuer
Hot take I’m whiter then a lot of “white” ppl ffs look at my skin color
as long as you don't look mexican, being latino isn't really a negative in america tbh

• +1
Cry more about the Persian master race you fucking new fags

• +1

No. I've just looked at the genetic data.

They are only 15% Sintashta(White) the rest of their dna is zagrosian neolithic farmer which is common among south indians as well
So yes Iranians are pajeet in denial

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Bars
wtf is even this thread the only people that are white:
Germanics
Slavs
Nordics
White passing:
South european
Nigger:
The whole world
End of debate right here mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qrdprdmrd, Mewton, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Could pass for northern indian

The OG Aryans

• +1
Reactions: Putin and tombradylover
they are indo-european

Northern indians are moggers nigga
I’m not saying they are or aren’t brother. I don’t wanna pass as white I don’t wanna pass as northern Indian I want to be associated with where my family is from and that’s Persian/iranian I love my race/ethnicity and I’m grateful to look the way I do thanks to that background. I don t wanna be anything else for Christ sake

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, mr007 and Autismcel
I’m not saying they are or aren’t brother. I don’t wanna pass as white I don’t wanna pass as northern Indian I want to be associated with where my family is from and that’s Persian/iranian I love my race/ethnicity and I’m grateful to look the way I do thanks to that background. I don t wanna be anything else for Christ sake
I don't think iranians are distinct tbh

Like you can't look at a persian guy and immediately go "he's persian" without asking him

They can look anywhere from european passing to purebred ranjeets like us arabs

Tbh the only 2 races who are hella diverse are arabs and persians, I've seen hella arab girls who looked latina af

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Ascеnd and tombradylover

Like you can't look at a persian guy and immediately go "he's persian" without asking him

Tbh the only 2 races who are hella diverse are arabs and persians, I've seen hella arab girls who looked latina af
Honestly fair. We are very ethnically diverse country it’s crazy. The history of Iran runs deep most ppl don’t realize that

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

some of them can pull it off

some can't.

sandwiched between 'rabs and curries...you gotta give them credit for not fully descending into subhumanity

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Ascеnd
wtf is even this thread the only people that are white:
Germanics
Slavs
Nordics
White passing:
South european
Nigger:
The whole world
End of debate right here mate
What are asians using your logic? Aliens?

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
some of them can pull it off

some can't.

sandwiched between 'rabs and curries...you gotta give them credit for not fully descending into subhumanity
Lmaoo it was just so weird to me since I know they aren't arabs, and yet their country is called iran, standing next to a country called iraq

Thats some Luigi and Waluigi type shit

6t84lda0pkgb1

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Shahnameh and bourgeoizyzz
Just like all middle eastern countries they'd be considered white by most people but not race extremists online but most institutions have separate race for middle eastern nowadays

Yeah, a variety of different peoples were Arabized, Levantines, Berbers, Mesopotamians, Nubians, East Africans, and Egyptians. Not to mention the original Gulf Arabs which adds to this diversity.
Even their dialects are vastly different. I heard that the difference between Moroccan Arabic and Eastern Gulf Arabic is about the same as the difference between each Romance language.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel