Is Iran white?

Yeah, a variety of different peoples were Arabized, Levantines, Berbers, Mesopotamians, Nubians, East Africans, and Egyptians. Not to mention the original Gulf Arabs which adds to this diversity.
Even their dialects are vastly different. I heard that the difference between Moroccan Arabic and Eastern Gulf Arabic is about the same as the difference between each Romance language.
Tbh idk if you can call Moroccan arabic arabic :lul::lul: I literally can't understand 99% of what they say

@yeeyeeslayer @97baHater @emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: napleon, yeeyeeslayer and 97baHater
Tbh idk if you can call Moroccan arabic arabic :lul::lul: I literally can't understand 99% of what they say

Do you understand what he is saying? Icl I understand our dialect is soo different.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
آمریکا شیطان بزرگ

لبیک یا خمینی

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Ascеnd, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person

Do you understand what he is saying? Icl I understand our dialect is soo different.

No tbh

The only dialect I don't understand is Moroccan, algerian can be hard but not really

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • +1
Nah

Sounds a mix between french and hindi
It's neither, it's the native language jfl. I find it really weird, what about Algerian dialect

It's neither, it's the native language jfl. I find it really weird, what about Algerian dialect

Ye I can't understand that as well, jova for my dalit IQ

I can understand this one when I enable the subs and hear at the same time if it makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Iranians are Aryans

i can’t either and I don’t think any non amazigh nafri Arab can understand their 3ami dialect it’s like a blend of Arabic amazigh and French

That’s why they speak fusha when they’re talking to other Arabs

• Woah
Apparently they aren't arabs, are they?

There are people there with a lighter complexion, and some of them have european facial features, so would you consider those guys to be white?
no

I’m whiter then u my niger

You're copping so hard

nigga is this you

It's quite mixed in skin tone.

Apparently they aren't arabs, are they?

There are people there with a lighter complexion, and some of them have european facial features, so would you consider those guys to be white?
i wouldn't say we're any whiter than Levantine Arabs.

They are only 15% Sintashta(White) the rest of their dna is zagrosian neolithic farmer which is common among south indians as well
So yes Iranians are pajeet in denial
Even some pajeets are 40% steppe jfl

Northern indians are moggers nigga
If that's the case, then they'd have the 2nd highest SMV in Canada after White men since Canada is Punjabi/Sikh central.

I doubt that's the case though.

Most Iranians look ethnic af.

Persians just love to meme about being the "real Aryans" while shitting on Arabs/South Asians sometimes cause of their own insecurity.

In reality, your average Iranian looks far more like a run of the mill Pakistani/Afghan/Iraqi than a European.

And no....cherrypicking Gypsys's or the top 5% Woggiest Europeans doesn't count. We're talking averages nigga.

This "muh Northern Indian" shit needs to stop too lol.

Northern Indians still look ethnic af even if they have narrower features.

Lilly Singh and Russell Peters(who has Anglo Indian ancestry) are both Punjabi descent and not a soul thinks they look "White" jfl. Once in a blue moon, you'll get a Nikki Haley who actually is Euro-adjacent but that's a strong rarity.

North Indians generally still have beige/light Brown skin but with narrow features and hairiness. But the average one is still ethnic looking af.

North Indian = White/Med passing is a strong cope.

Hell, I live in a state full of Guajaratis who hail from Northwest India and 40% of Indians I see in my state are literally my complexion or darker despite not even being Tamils or hailing from the South.