Is Islam gonna collapse?

Bruh just give it up, your comebacks are shit and you already proved you are Homo Habilis IQ, it's over for you
I dont take advice from a simp. You probably text good morning to your oneitis everyday faggot

I think you are right kinda
The western influence is already on its play on islamic countries even the most rigid ones , how long till they break free from their conservative ideology when they are exposed to media 24/7

Just go to r/exmuslim , so many stories there and the members seem to be increasing lately

ISIS would kill them all lol
ISIS wouldn't do shit. They were already butchered by Western nations and Russia. I thought you all said how based islam is, but turkish girls walk in equally revealing clothes as westerners and now some muslims are even having gay marches too JFL.

Tf are you talking about? Home schooling? Do you even live in the Uk?

We got our own masjids and schools for us. They cant ban homeschooling, the UK government is cucked and they wont do anything about it so they let them grow and build masjids above the chuches
View attachment 661200
bro im homeschooling my daughter and my son can go but when he is like 7 or 8 years old i need him to become a pro athlete tbh so i might not even let him go school he can premier league or MMA max

islam is still growing but they are trying to stop it

look at the muslims here the school got shook cuz the parents protested this shit

islam isnt like chrisitianity jfl they update their religion every couple years

they cant eat pork or drink wine women must wear hijab or shave their head - but "muh old testament doesnt count"

no one can find 1 flaw in islam they just show the same mis quoted out of context "kill all the unbelievers" verses etc

and they say the same muhammad saw was a peado it was debunked hard

age of consent in delaware was 7 until 1970s

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
ISIS wouldn't do shit. They were already butchered by Western nations and Russia. I thought you all said how based islam is, but turkish girls walk in equally revealing clothes as westerners and now some muslims are even having gay marches too JFL.

istanbul isnt religious at all its the european part of turkey

turkey isnt that religious either due to attacuck

anyways they are becoming more religious

erdogan unbanned the hijab

and made hagia sophia into a mosque

the sfcels are crying

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
bro im homeschooling my daughter and my son can go but when he is like 7 or 8 years old i need him to become a pro athlete tbh so i might not even let him go school he can premier league or MMA max

islam is still growing but they are trying to stop it

look at the muslims here the school got shook cuz the parents protested this shit

islam isnt like chrisitianity jfl they update their religion every couple years

they cant eat pork or drink wine women must wear hijab or shave their head - but "muh old testament doesnt count"

no one can find 1 flaw in islam they just show the same mis quoted out of context "kill all the unbelievers" verses etc

and they say the same muhammad saw was a peado it was debunked hard

age of consent in delaware was 7 until 1970s

"No one can find one flaw in Islam"
If I didn't find hundreds I would be Muslim

go ahead search threads on here

its so ez to debunk but i quit that
Alright. First of all do you consider the hadiths to be authentic? Or only Quran?

Alright. First of all do you consider the hadiths to be authentic? Or only Quran?
both r autenthic

i will be back 25mins studycelling tbh

will you convert if i debunk the claims? or are u the type to never accept islam?

Islam will be finished soon for sure

Nobody can stop the dominance and strength of Jews and Israel

Either adapt or be considered an enemy of the globalist world

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
both r autenthic

i will be back 25mins studycelling tbh

will you convert if i debunk the claims? or are u the type to never accept islam?
If you actually debunk all my points I might consider it. But I doubt that will happen. Also I have class in 1 hr so after my class maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back