Is it a bad thing all my dates are from cold approach?

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
All my school friends date & fuck girls/guys from their social circle. I was the kid that was a little weird with no social status so that was never an option for me.

After university and highschool people's social circles start to disintegrate and the normies with decent social status find it alot harder to get into relationships and have sex, while I can get a girl if you give me a couple hours on a busy street.

But I guess that normie that didn't struggle until his mid twenties can start cold approaching whenever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 31562, Ken and 3 others
No, it is just extremely inefficient

All my school friends date & fuck girls/guys from their social circle. I was the kid that was a little weird with no social status so that was never an option for me.

After university and highschool people's social circles start to disintegrate and the normies with decent social status find it alot harder to get into relationships and have sex, while I can get a girl if you give me a couple hours on a busy street.

But I guess that normie that didn't struggle until his mid twenties can start cold approaching whenever.
Not at all. The only issue is if you are looking for a LTR, doing so from cold approaching is an absolute shitshow. You won’t know the way she behaved before you two dated, you won’t truly know the extent of her dating history and she is gonna be a major mystery. For slaying cold approaching doesn’t matter tho

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 31562, Blackgymmax and 2 others
why though? I barely get any matches and the ones that are responsive are always less attractive then the girls I talk to.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Blackgymmax
Not at all. The only issue is if you are looking for a LTR, doing so from cold approaching is an absolute shitshow. You won’t know the way she behaved before you two dated, you won’t truly know the extent of her dating history and she is gonna be a major mystery. For slaying cold approaching doesn’t matter tho
same goes for online dating which is like 30-50% of the way people meet

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 25223
All the girls I get are with cold approach and it works very well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 25223
Do what works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
  • +1
No, it is just extremely inefficient
Online dating is pointless for me even the overweight girls flake when I ask them for their number, and I can't even get one match a day.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing
why though? I barely get any matches and the ones that are responsive are always less attractive then the girls I talk to.
Because the highest quality girls are from social circles. So you are missing out

• +1
Because the highest quality girls are from social circles. So you are missing out
As long as that girl leaves the house to go to her lecture...

I pounce

• Love it
Reactions: cytoplasm
I'm going to be going university in the future so its going to be quite a bit easier

Do you not realise this forum is entirely a bunch of misfit rejected weirdos?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
I'm going to be going university in the future so its going to be quite a bit easier
So you're in high school now?

• JFL
How do you cold approach?
I try to be more direct but the few girls I got from cold approach were very flakey until by Iuck I saw them again.

The only way you know it works is by walking away from an interaction like "that girl really liked me and we had a good conversation and vibed well" (which is really hard to do when ur not chad or don't have insanely good social skills) because in reality when guys get numbers they get flaked on, relatively my game is very beginer but I'm HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 31562
JFL and what makes your game not a "beginner"

• +1
N
ot possible to get a social circle if ur not gl enough

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 25223
N

ot possible to get a social circle if ur not gl enough
I mean if you're ugly yeah. But any normie can. And iirc op claims to be htn or something

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25223
JFL and what makes your game not a "beginner"
done like 70 approaches in total, the pua ytbers say approach anxiety goes after 100-400 approaches

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
lmao

• Woah
I mean if you're ugly yeah. But any normie can. And iirc op claims to be htn or something
ye I only recently ascended a bit after strict calorie counting, I was MTN for most my approaches though

• +1
ye I only recently ascended a bit after strict calorie counting, I was MTN for most my approaches though
So just socialcirclemaxx whats the issue

• +1
I try to be more direct but the few girls I got from cold approach were very flakey until by Iuck I saw them again.

The only way you know it works is by walking away from an interaction like "that girl really liked me and we had a good conversation and vibed well" (which is really hard to do when ur not chad or don't have insanely good social skills) because in reality when guys get numbers they get flaked on, relatively my game is very beginer but I'm HTN.
You fucking retard if you were HTN you'd get 10+ matches a day

• Woah
being 6'1/6'0 MTN/HTN makes it alot easier than joe schmo, this guy says 300 approaches for an average looking beginer to slay one girl.
I got a girl who was dtf from my first 20 approaches and dating one now that seems to be going into an LTR

I messed up in the begenning of uni so it’s over I didn’t go to any parties invited too cuz high inhib but I’m taking a gap year now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 25223
I gotta just ignore list these idiots from the jump. Better threads to waste my time in

• JFL
I messed up in the begenning of uni so it’s over I didn’t go to any parties invited too cuz high inhib but I’m taking a gap year now
Meanwhile i didnt get any invites to anything
Sad Rabbit GIF by Muffin & Nuts

Good idea. Looksmaxx and lowinhibmaxx in the meantime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25223

I go out with mates once a week now, girls and guys, went to a party a few weeks ago actually do things with friends 2-4 times a week

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and cytoplasm
Sounds like a larp still. What do you look like?
fuck man i still don't understand it, I went from getting roughly 1 match a month from hinge to roughly 3 a week with utter trash quality women when I got better photos and ascended a bit

I'm gonna keep cutting I've still got a long way to go from 15-16% body fat

The fact that you were able to defy the odds and get stuff on cold approaches is amazing. Props to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
fuck man i still don't understand it, I went from getting roughly 1 match a month from hinge to roughly 3 a week with utter trash quality women when I got better photos and ascended a bit

I'm gonna keep cutting I've still got a long way to go from 15-16% body fat
Massive LARP. You ain't HTN. I got like 2 matches a day on Tinder before looksmaxing as a 15 year old

• +1
Massive LARP. You ain't HTN. I got like 2 matches a day on Tinder before looksmaxing as a 15 year old
u in north america or europe, i think tinder is 89% men in uk while 77% in usa

u in north america or europe, i think tinder is 89% men in uk while 77% in usa
Bro I live in Europe and I got 2 matches a day with this:
I look like utter Shit and nowhere near HTN

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-11-21-10-29-720_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-11-21-10-29-720_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 0
Bro I live in Europe and I got 2 matches a day with this:
I look like utter Shit and nowhere near HTN
ur pretty much HTN in my books at better lighting but I should be getting more matches unless ur eastern europe becuase I got photos that look quite professional

ur pretty much HTN in my books at better lighting but I should be getting more matches unless ur eastern europe becuase I got photos that look quite professional
Still im 15 Bro, ethnic tax can't be worse than Pedo tax

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 25223

I will just gymcel and coloring maxx while I work. It was just people on my dorm hyper nt people

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 25223
the girl I went on a date with said, you're so good looking you've only been approached in a club a few times

and every girl I've gotten since i started looksmaxing complimented me looks this other one said i was so pretty and another asked if i had a girlfriend with geniune desire and lust in her eyes in a club we made out i played with her breasts and ass

Last edited:
Online dating is pointless for me even the overweight girls flake when I ask them for their number, and I can't even get one match a day.
Why is your success so much better irl? Size?

Why is your success so much better irl? Size?
sam reason you see LTN with MTB or looksmatched couples when you go outside, except I'm getting my looksmatch or slightly below because looks only matter alot when your on tinder thats 90% men

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
All dating apps tell you is that shes a slut. Once you know her name you can easily find her on social media and see what shes like there.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and AspiringMogger