Is it a bad thing all my dates are from cold approach?

People on here don’t even the concept of talking to a girl that’s not their mom imagine them doing a cold approach :feelskek:

basic not autistic looks maxing, fashion and low inhib goes along way @traveler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, Primalsplit and traveler
People on here don’t even the concept of talking to a girl that’s not their mom imagine them doing a cold approach :feelskek:

basic not autistic looks maxing, fashion and low inhib goes along way @traveler
legit base for getting females but most brah here cant read the room

they will keep struggling until they in their 70s then realize its to just be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 31562
legit base for getting females but most brah here cant read the room

they will keep struggling until they in their 70s then realize its to just be low inhib
Forum niggas really waste their prime arguing over which male is better looking.

Muh chico muh gandy :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, Primalsplit and traveler
@Crestfallen95 have you read this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
How do mfers manage to do this id start sweating my ass off and think I’m getting the police called on me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 25223
How do mfers manage to do this id start sweating my ass off and think I’m getting the police called on me

Yeah it’s not just in your imagination. Chances of something terrible happening:

- arrested for harassment
- beaten by boyfriend or white knights
- outed as a creep on social media to your whole city

Are probably a lot higher than actually getting laid if you’re not Chadlite minimum.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 25223 and 1 other person
I can do it in a club sober but I'd usually want some alcohol in the day

Yeah it’s not just in your imagination. Chances of something terrible happening:

Are probably a lot higher than actually getting laid if you’re not Chadlite minimum.
the police dont give a fuck and usually social doesnt care unless I outright sexually harass her and day " your looks so sexy" which i dont.

one of the last girls jumped off the bench she was sat on and said "UGH" storming off after I said " I like your style"

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

the only pua gamer that got arrested was some 40 year old paki that i mog to oblivion in glasgow cslled a daddy a game who recorded it and approached 16 and 17 year olds and followed them around when they werent interested.

I leave politely when they tell me theyre not interested so almost none of my rejections are harsh

• +1
  • +1

this guy has been approaching 1000s of women on the streets of london for almost a decade and didnt get arrested

literally get off social media, tiktok and go outside where the recent metoo bullshit and the feminist bullshit warps everyones to think that there are terrible consequences to approaching a girl but I'll admit most girls don't to get approached by sub HTNs/Chadlites or sometimes anyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
noone cold approaches in my country lol. its a giga red flag doing so
That means you will stand out, unironically. But knowing your autism levels, it might be too risky for you.

• +1
standing out is also a very bad thing here in my country.
Your country sounds gay as fuck dude. No wonder you are such abused dogs. Honestly, you should take advantage of that and go against the norms imo. If they're such abused dogs, that means they will be easier to oppose; even if thst doesn't seem so that much (they may try to put you down at first).

If I would be you, I would make it my personal quest to defy others. It will honestly get you out of that abused sad mentality of yours as you do it and grow. Not only you'll come to do better with girls you'll also begin to live a better freer life.

Greece should have many ancient ruins that are touristic attractions. I would start from there and try to hit it off with foreigners. Not just cold approaching girls but also just talking with other foreigners will can make you into a better person.

Your whole nation sounds toxic af. I know just the types that they are. They are the types that will bully weaker people but will bend over so they get fucked by powerful people. They are all anal enthusiasts. No wonder greeks have so many gays. You need some outsider influence to rub off on you.

• +1
Your country sounds gay as fuck dude. No wonder you are such abused dogs. Honestly, you should take advantage of that and go against the norms imo. If they're such abused dogs, that means they will be easier to oppose; even if thst doesn't seem so that much (they may try to put you down at first).
my contry loves failures. be talentless, be low IQ, with 0 accomplishment, unathletic and people gonna love you

Greece should have many ancient ruins that are touristic attractions. I would start from there and try to hit it off with foreigners. Not just cold approaching girls but also just talking with other foreigners will can make you into a better person.
foreigners are mostly ricecels lmao

e. They are the types that will bully weaker people but will bend over so they get fucked by powerful people. They are all anal enthusiasts. No wonder greeks have so many gays. You need some outsider influence to rub off on you.
tbh thats how most countries are rly.

• +1
thats how most countries are rly.
There are differences in cultures. Some cultures mass produce subhuman losers while some less. Your culture seems like good at creating incel failures tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 21735
There are differences in cultures. Some cultures mass produce subhuman losers while some less. Your culture seems like good at creating incel failures tbh.
its a shithole sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Primalsplit
its a shithole sadly
Yeah. That's why you need to ascend your culture and roots. A lot of your defeatism (don NOT oppose me on this) probably comes from your culture, most likely your parents and maybe some from your genes.

I'm not saying your life would necessarily be fine without your defeatism, but it is making things worse.

You need to ascend all these and start opposing your culture's values. It's bad enough when society tries to cuck you, but it's even worse when you cooperate with them.

No matter what, it is always better to fight. Don't take losers like them seriously. Losers are... at the end of the day, are losers. They're weak. They can't do much.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
You are defeatist yourself as well. We're just reinforcing it :feelshmm:
im not though. i kept going with everything against and made moves. sucks that the girls didnt like me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 25223
how do you approach them? do you just ask them if they are dtf?

I'm absouletely smashimg my like record on tinder, when I changed my deathnic name to something white.

I can get round this I know a white name very similar to mine which I get 2x tinder likes pretty much
legally change your name to chico lachowski for 4x the likes

how do you approach them? do you just ask them if they are dtf?
I'm pretty sure that works but you need to get her in the right mood, this is probably the best one sized all approach method

You're not gonna catch a harrasmemt charge that way, but using a CALM TONE OF VOICE, THE RIGHT BODY LANGUAGE is more important than what you say