Is it a big deal that my eyes have a different tilt?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
One is more neutral and the other one more positive. I feel like I’m the only one who has this jfl

Attachments

• 774B7BAD-07DC-4885-8C99-3F1F09A1D0BC.jpeg
    774B7BAD-07DC-4885-8C99-3F1F09A1D0BC.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse
One is more neutral and the other one more positive. I feel like I’m the only one who has this jfl
I have it too, my right eye has PCT and left eye is neutral-slight PCT. not a big deal irl but slight failo in pics

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 8165 and Wallenberg
I think I have the same. Not bad especially if your eye area is good otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
lmao one eye is like 1mm lower calm your tits m8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and .*my*.
its always the bloated niggas who will do everything but leanmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Wallenberg, .*my*. and 1 other person
I’m on looksmax. Me. That means I should looksmax.
m8 my eye symmetry is ogre tier compared to yours ngl, there are psl gods with less symmetry than you. it's such a bdd non problem jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
Mirin eye lashes

• So Sad
over then

• So Sad
m8 my eye symmetry is ogre tier compared to yours ngl, there are psl gods with less symmetry than you. it's such a bdd non problem jfl
You got a pic tbh?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Why you sad my post

Your eyes are really good, but I don't think is the best of the best, look at mine
20210128 092011

u need to dye your eyebrows really badly m8, otherwise top tier shape and coloring, despite slight assymmetries
I don't think I have slightly asymmetric eyes, just my cam distortion made my 1 eye higher than the other (also my head is tilted)

I don't think I have slightly asymmetric eyes, just my cam distortion made my 1 eye higher than the other (also my head is tilted)
DYE UR BROWS M8 PLEASE UR BROWS ARE PATHETIC

Take a pic like I did so that we have a clearer look.

Classic 17 year old idiot brain. Aka Ignore all advice and do what you want.

Classic 17 year old idiot brain. Aka Ignore all advice and do what you want.
I'm not ignoring anything. When I see my self in the mirror my eyebrows are perfect and straight, and brown

They are good perfect, straight irl
My camera is bad
dude they looksmin your otherwise good eye area hard, apply minox and dye them black ffs, they look pathetic and do a dogshit job at framing your eyes properly

dude they looksmin your otherwise good eye area hard, apply minox and dye them black ffs, they look pathetic and do a dogshit job at framing your eyes properly
20210128 095116
they are good, and straight. Cuz of the Cam distortion I can't even see my ears. That make an illusion that my brows are curved and pathetic, they are medium thickness, long and good

View attachment 950253they are good, and straight. Cuz of the Cam distortion I can't even see my ears. That make an illusion that my brows are curved and pathetic, they are medium thickness, long and good
M8 IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SHAPE

they are just pathetic in terms of color, DYE THEM

M8 IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SHAPE

they are just pathetic in terms of color, DYE THEM
i'd morph them using photoshop but i'm not at home atm, my point is, they are too light, the shape, arching etc is all decent.

ITS THE COLOR OF THE BROWS DUDE, JUST DYE THEM AHHH

i'd morph them using photoshop but i'm not at home atm, my point is, they are too light, the shape, arching etc is all decent.

ITS THE COLOR OF THE BROWS DUDE, JUST DYE THEM AHHH
If I change the color I'll ruin them, that's why I'm talking about the shape. It FITS THEM LIKE THAT, brown color, my camera don't catch thems thickness, cuz they are not as thick as my hair. The camera is the problem, not the color

If I change the color I'll ruin them, that's why I'm talking about the shape. It FITS THEM LIKE THAT, brown color, my camera don't catch thems thickness, cuz they are not as thick as my hair. The camera is the problem, not the color
ok m8, keep looksminning your otherwise good eyes with cuck light brows.

This is BDD theres literally a millimetre difference or something