Deleted member 20239

Iron
What do you think, buddy boyos?

It isn't a good career for anybody

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, sergeant blackpill and LooksOrDeath
Software development is the most incel job there is

Software development is the most incel job there is
SDE has a lot of incels but that just makes it easier to seem more NT, from my experience. Also if you are in the states, the pay is extremely good, I am making six figure salary as an intern, imagine new hire with bonus after negotiating salary, then you work for a several years, become SDE 2 and automatically start making 200k+. And tbh, the work is barely anything, its more mental strain but if you get the right team, its honestly way less tiring than working at McDonalds flipping burgers 8 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and bwrauycnee
SDE has a lot of incels but that just makes it easier to seem more NT, from my experience. Also if you are in the states, the pay is extremely good, I am making six figure salary as an intern, imagine new hire with bonus after negotiating salary, then you work for a several years, become SDE 2 and automatically start making 200k+. And tbh, the work is barely anything, its more mental strain but if you get the right team, its honestly way less tiring than working at McDonalds flipping burgers 8 hours a day
Imma pm you I wanna know everything about it

• +1
Reactions: Eternal
If your plan is to meet women, then pick something else

• JFL
You can make 200k+ at Most if the big name companies straight out of college

• Hmm...
You can make 200k+ at Most if the big name companies straight out of college
Not true, maybe including signing bonus for first year only.

But even with FAANG, you would need to negotiate pretty hard, check levels.fyi and search for the top companies.

Only Google and Netflix are 200k a year before income tax rape

And both those companies hire only geniuses, tbh, they mog my IQ

thats what ive realized, im gonna try to get LTR before i graduate college
Though, the recruiting teams usually have some HTBs

• Love it
Though, the recruiting teams usually have some HTBs
lmao and marketing and UX have some baddies

But what I've realized is getting a girl that works at ur job is kinda retarded

Finding girls in college or through mutual friends where you know they are decent ppl at the minimum is the only good way in my opinion.

Of course you can meet girls at bars and parties and stuff, but they are all whores, I only want LTR and true intimacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and bwrauycnee
Not true, maybe including signing bonus for first year only.

But even with FAANG, you would need to negotiate pretty hard, check levels.fyi and search for the top companies.

Only Google and Netflix are 200k a year before income tax rape

And both those companies hire only geniuses, tbh, they mog my IQ
Oh you’re talking post tax. Yeah you’ll need to have competing offers to get 200k. Lyft and Stripe can get you 200k++ as well

• +1
Oh you’re talking post tax. Yeah you’ll need to have competing offers to get 200k. Lyft and Stripe can get you 200k++ as well
True, forgot about those companies. And yeah competing offers are definetly a huge plus for salary, but I am such a lazy bum I'm probably not gonna apply to many/get offers from many :lul:. May even just take the full time return offer if I get one after my internship

Also have you heard about unicorns? My friends say that it may be a good idea to work at them for a while when your still young since its more demanding work, and when they IPO you can become multi millionaire pretty easily from the stocks and shit. Not sure if thats realistic or not, your thoughts?

True, forgot about those companies. And yeah competing offers are definetly a huge plus for salary, but I am such a lazy bum I'm probably not gonna apply to many/get offers from many :lul:. May even just take the full time return offer if I get one after my internship

Also have you heard about unicorns? My friends say that it may be a good idea to work at them for a while when your still young since its more demanding work, and when they IPO you can become multi millionaire pretty easily from the stocks and shit. Not sure if thats realistic or not, your thoughts?
It’s hit or miss with the stock, but the experience is good. For every snowflake or Airbnb, there are lots more that didn’t pan out. Even Uber, Lyft, Pinterest, Dropbox didn’t turn out so well.

• +1
@0kami123

It doesn't matter as long as you live below your means.

Oh I completely agree it’s a great job especially for incels because people don’t have to look at you etc jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Eternal and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal and Deleted member 20239