Is it a good idea to get +99 likes for tinder slayer hailo?

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
I'm thinking about stop matching with every single girl that likes my profile on Tinder, but actually putting my maximum distance there at max, letting a shit-ton of foids like me, and then doesn't actually match with any of them, just so that it shows to me that 99+ people liked my profile on Tinder.

Disadvantage: I will not know whenever a new girl likes my profile on Tinder, which means I will have to guess it whenever I exploit its algorithm.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Good idea chad:feelsree::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I'm thinking about stop matching with every single girl that likes my profile on Tinder, but actually putting my maximum distance there at max, letting a shit-ton of foids like me, and then doesn't actually match with any of them, just so that it shows to me that 99+ people liked my profile on Tinder.

Disadvantage: I will not know whenever a new girl likes my profile on Tinder, which means I will have to guess it whenever I exploit its algorithm.
I mean, it really depends on what your end goal with your tinder profile is, if it's to have 99+ likes then sure, if youre looking to actually meet someone I would suggest on just swiping right on the people you'd actually meet up with, if you're struggling meeting up with the ones you like I'd suggest to lower your standard and play the numbers game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
if you wanna gaslight yourself into believing youre not a low fhwr narrow faced ethnic, then sure, bucko. go right ahead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and the BULL
I mean, it really depends on what your end goal with your tinder profile is, if it's to have 99+ likes then sure, if youre looking to actually meet someone I would suggest on just swiping right on the people you'd actually meet up with, if you're struggling meeting up with the ones you like I'd suggest to lower your standard and play the numbers game
Niko answered my thread lol :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
if you wanna gaslight yourself into believing youre not a low fhwr narrow faced ethnic, then sure, bucko. go right ahead.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You don't need to do this.

Any foid who goes on a date with you thinks you are hot and therefore will not even doubt that you have 99+ matches, there is no need to create proof.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
too stoned to understand tbhngl

idk what having under +99 likes feels like tbh

You don't need to do this.

Any foid who goes on a date with you thinks you are hot and therefore will not even doubt that you have 99+ matches, there is no need to create proof.
But I have +99 matches lol, was talking about +99 likes :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson