Is it a good idea to start chewing gum at 14 for jaw growth

chadintraining

chadintraining

Zephir
I have heard a bit about chewing and I am wondering if it is a good idea to start at 14 and if it would potentially have any issues during puberty. If it is a good idea, what are some good gum/devices to use for it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
We all chewed gum in Romania, when we were kids and teens, back in the communist era there was no gum basically, but after that when it appeared on the market, it quickly became a hit and everyone was chewing gum to look hip and cool.
I didn't notice any jaw increase from it, I still have an undeveloped, neotenous face with a small jaw.

We all chewed gum in Romania, when we were kids and teens, back in the communist era there was no gum basically, but after that when it appeared on the market, it quickly became a hit and everyone was chewing gum to look hip and cool.
I didn't notice any jaw increase from it, I still have an undeveloped, neotenous face with a small jaw.
Jfl I was expecting you to say everyone has a chad jaw now

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, Sigmapsycho, bishōnenmaxxer and 2 others
I believe that a hard gum like falim is required for jaw growth

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and 5'7 zoomer
Jfl I was expecting you to say everyone has a chad jaw now
No, genetics are 90% responsible for how you end up looking.
I believe that a hard gum like falim is required for jaw growth
We had back then, some Turkish cheap gum that was pretty hard. Some kids would put it away to chew it the next day, and it would get even harder after drying.

I have heard a bit about chewing and I am wondering if it is a good idea to start at 14 and if it would potentially have any issues during puberty. If it is a good idea, what are some good gum/devices to use for it.
no, but mewing will help. make sure to mew so your jaw growth takes place as optimally as possible since you still have a few years of growth left

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
No, it can cause adverse effects, can make you subhuman by bloating you to death.
No evidence of jaw growth.
Bad.

nope pray that you have good puberty genetics to ascend ur jaw that’s all i gotta say

• +1
Reactions: alpha
No, it can cause adverse effects, can make you subhuman by bloating you to death.
No evidence of jaw growth.
Bad.
I thought the bloating was mostly caused by using the buccinators in chewing.

no, but mewing will help. make sure to mew so your jaw growth takes place as optimally as possible since you still have a few years of growth left
I have been mewing for a bit now, would good results be likely since I started this young. My dad has a pretty good jaw and I don’t believe he ever mewed.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
I thought the bloating was mostly caused by using the buccinators in chewing.
Lmao sorry dude, ignore previous post, advice-
during Puberty, Chew hard gum, preferably sugar one(since is’t natural, you don’t want to take chemicals everday in that period.)
Anything like this
80E539DB 68F8 4ED3 8956 B35137D2DE4B
Ideal would be 5 in the mouth at a time, chew with mid molars and incisors equally, closed mouth all the time.
Rest of the time mewing/hard mewing for some time lets say 30min if you can. Look up mike mew for proper tongue posture.
Generic shit like gymmaxxing would be good.
Minimise junk food and take a look at some threads about heightmaxxing if you’re short and apply them.

Most important-

QUIT THE SITE.
(Live these years to the fullest, not by rotting here.)

If after pubery you feel something bad about your physical self, come here again and take advice.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
Lmao sorry dude, ignore previous post, advice-
during Puberty, Chew hard gum, preferably sugar one(since is’t natural, you don’t want to take chemicals everday in that period.)
Anything like this
View attachment 2112113
Ideal would be 5 in the mouth at a time, chew with mid molars and incisors equally, closed mouth all the time.
Rest of the time mewing/hard mewing for some time lets say 30min if you can. Look up mike mew for proper tongue posture.
Generic shit like gymmaxxing would be good.
Minimise junk food and take a look at some threads about heightmaxxing if you’re short and apply them.

Most important-

QUIT THE SITE.
(Live these years to the fullest, not by rotting here.)

If after pubery you feel something bad about your physical self, come here again and take advice.
Thanks for the advice, I heard falim gum is a hard chewing gum that is good for this. Is it better than normal gum or not really?

Just mew for now it'll save your lower third so if you have any major flaws you'll just have to focus on the upper 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25119
Just mew for now it'll save your lower third so if you have any major flaws you'll just have to focus on the upper 2
Does mewing do anything about long philtrum, it is probably my biggest failo rn, and everything else is relatively minor that I have, probably around a high 6 or low 7 for my age rn.

Does mewing do anything about long philtrum, it is probably my biggest failo rn, and everything else is relatively minor that I have, probably around a high 6 or low 7 for my age rn.
Idk if it can or not I investigated a bit and it might no point in not trying

Thanks for the advice, I heard falim gum is a hard chewing gum that is good for this. Is it better than normal gum or not really?

Almost everything other that what I told you is not fixable by softmaxxes and that cannot be judged before puberty, mewing will help out your bones.
Yeah falim is good it’s just you’d have to be consistent and it’s easier with the one i suggested, remember
4 months with falim<4 years with normal.
Start with softer gums tho.

Yes you should chew. Why would your age make it dangerous? Actually it’s better the younger you start so you have an higher chance improve your facial skeletal development.

I think with time, TMJ can go away. But you'll have to stop chewing hard things and rest your jaw.
oh shit but then the gains will go aswell you have to start back to zero

Yes it is

I recommend mastic gum but chew
20-30 minute

Yes, but u know in Romania, not many people chew gum with closed mouth!, they chew in a way they don't care if u know what I mean(cam în zeflemeu)The optimal way to chew is with closed mouth, coae))