Is it a low t trait if personality and vibe in a girl actually matters to me ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Like if a girl is decent looking but I'm not able to vibe match with her , have the same interest as her its just an instant turn off for me I don't look for future or even sex with her
Exceptions in extreme cases do exist where if the girl is sub 4 and 8+ then it doesn't matter but otherwise it does.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xtra, Zenis and sportsmogger
No

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and 5.5psl
No bhai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and 5.5psl
no

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl and Zenis
Like if a girl is decent looking but I'm not able to vibe match with her , have the same interest as her its just an instant turn off for me I don't look for future or even sex with her
Exceptions in extreme cases do exist where if the girl is sub 4 and 8+ then it doesn't matter but otherwise it does.
It’s not like you have a choice to get a decent looking girl you subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
not at all. actually thats what makes a woman. personality and vibe arent cope for them, only for men if u arent good looking.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl