Is it a meme or americans and europeans don't take baths everyday?

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
I can't believe it
even ppl who live in warmer places like california, texas, wtf?
 
Don’t take baths take a shower.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I shower once every 4 days.

But my butt goes under the shower every time I poop.
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, balding17yomanletcel, Arkantos and 4 others
In the summer I shower everyday
The rest of the year is cold and sweat free so what's the point, every other day is fine. Washing hair is like 2/3 times a week
 
It's a meme Americunts are so ignorant and retarded.
 
Don’t take baths take a shower.
1589394140442
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Deleted member 4430, Mikecel and 1 other person
Depends bro who you ask.
 
1590743592887
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
westerners dont even know how to wash their asses lmao
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes, European people are generally known as the most disgusting, unwashed subhumans on Earth.
India photos 89 758x505

Kampalagarbage12 1160x800

Child playing in dirty water in a street in belen iquitos peru south CBR1TG
 
I shower once a week.
 

Similar threads

arlo_420
Replies
7
Views
43
_Jason_
_Jason_
iblamexyz
Replies
8
Views
76
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
sqm
Replies
3
Views
47
sqm
sqm
M
Replies
8
Views
101
macbookpro_2015
M
Alienmaxxer
Replies
3
Views
41
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top