Is it a sons duty to financially support his mom??

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
Even when she has countless suitors available to her and she routinely has sex with some of them. And if she had and still does have abundant opportunities to secure a man to support her but instead opted for “independence”.

I shouldnt be obligated to a lifetime of servitude bc of 9 months of gestation and a few hours of labor. She has numerous men to take care of her but im supposed to take care of her bc sHe GaVe BiRTh tuH mEE when i cant even get a hug.

i want to know what other people think.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Patient A
It’s not anyones duty it’s just personal choice, a lot of peoples moms are widowed and too old to work so the kids decide to give her money each month in order for her to not die of starvation, a lot of people also enjoy doing it especially if she was a good loving mom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 7098 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
It’s your moms duty to suck the cheesy sweat from my cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
No. I avoid my mother as much as possible, but she makes good money so it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
No. I avoid my mother as much as possible, but she makes good money so it doesn't matter.
and too old to work so the kids decide to give her money each month in order for her to not die of starvation,
Oh and she already has her own job that pays more than mine. She still live paycheck to paycheck like a normie but still.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303
Oh and she already has her own job that pays more than mine. She still live paycheck to paycheck like a normie but still.
If she finds out you've been spending her retirement home fund on OnlyFans, she'll whoop your ass.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Your mom has multiple sex partners? Cucked

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Amexmaxx
if you live in the US just send her ass to retirement home on uncle sams dime and let jm17 deal with her

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Your mom has multiple sex partners? Cucked
It’s common for women to entertain different Men especially if those men arent taking her off the market in the form of marriage or relationship.

It’s common for women to entertain different Men especially if those men arent taking her off the market in the form of marriage or relationship.
Do you happen to be white or black? If yes then I can understand

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Exactly my point but this bitch thinks because i live with her (rent free) and she gave burth to me that means i owe her. Bitch go ask them dudes you fucking for water bill money.

Black. Y?
Because whites and blacks are westernized and the concept of having multiple sexual partners is a very western one. All the ethnics' moms I know have had only one husband and that's the only guy they had sex with. Of course they came from an environment that didn't allow westernization so you won't find this anymore. These days even women from non-western countries have become westernized due to the influence of social media and movies and television shows and music so you won't find the same type of women like the generation before our mothers' sadly enough.

Because whites and blacks are westernized and the concept of having multiple sexual partners is a very western one. All the ethnics' moms I know have had only one husband and that's the only guy they had sex with. Of course they came from an environment that didn't allow westernization so you won't find this anymore. These days even women from non-western countries have become westernized due to the influence of social media and movies and television shows and music so you won't find the same type of women like the generation before our mothers' sadly enough.
Black and american = worst women imaginable

• So Sad
Black and american = worst women imaginable
I mean, in my experience black women are fun people to be around with. But they're not attracted to me, my SMV as a jew nosed bug eyed curry is just too low.

I mean, in my experience black women are fun people to be around with. But they're not attracted to me, my SMV as a jew nosed bug eyed curry is just too low.
Yeah theyre memes but they can be hella toxic.

• +1
Yeah theyre memes but they can be hella toxic.
No cap, they're a bit too sexual for my taste. Like, not towards me but when I was in college studying law, on the first day after classes, I was walking towards the subway station with three classmates, two were fully black and one was mixed I think. the one who was mixed and I had to take a different subway so we separated from the other two chicks after the mixed one says she was gonna go to a hookah lounge. And when those fully black chicks were walking away they yelled out "you could suck on his stick instead" :ROFLMAO: jfl I was taken aback, I hadn't known them for longer than a day and they were already making sexual jokes like that. I'm just glad the mixed one didn't say eww or anything, because I have a very bad self image, she just laughed and said "nah you can't be like that" :lul: it was memorable and funny though.