Is it a stupid idea to bulk now? Summer is coming...

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Im 70kg and would need 2-5kg more muscles to look bigger. I am pretty lean atm, so bulking could destroy my beach look.
Currently i eat 2600 calories on 177cm (😢).

What should i do? Wait for the winter to bulk?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
Just lean bulk add like 300-500 extra calories, you'll still stay lean if you don't eat like a pig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
Just lean bulk add like 300-500 extra calories, you'll still stay lean if you don't eat like a pig
Isnt 300-500 calories a big bulk? I think the surplus should only be 100 or even at maintenance...

Isnt 300-500 calories a big bulk? I think the surplus should only be 100 or even at maintenance...
lean bulk is not +100 ha, its like 300 (how is maintenance a lean bulk?)

But rly idk how many calories you burn naturally+because of activity/walking, you should just add 300 calories and see how much weight you put on. if you are putting on a max of like 0.5kg/1lb every week, you should be fine

bro I'm dirty bulking (after 8ish months of lean bulking) for the start of summer then cutting hard, if you're considering lean bulking just now go ahead. My lean bulk is like 2000 calories and dirty is 2500 btw :feelskek: weird for small stomach skinnybone tanner stage 4cels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
It's always a stupid idea, no matter the time of the year, but else could we expect from a terrible poster like you?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If you are lean at 70kg 177. You don't need bulk anyway you can't gain a lot of muscle in a short time. just eat 100-150 kcal surplus until you hit 15%

Im 70kg and would need 2-5kg more muscles to look bigger. I am pretty lean atm, so bulking could destroy my beach look.
Currently i eat 2600 calories on 177cm (😢).

What should i do? Wait for the winter to bulk?
thinking in terms of long term id say a bulk can be a huge halo later on once you cut especially if you are just beginning your weight training
put on the mass now cut down later then get the ass