Is it a turn off for you if a girl is with you out of necessity/has a small pool of options to choose from

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
My tinder results are abysmal but sometimes I will match with girls who put their height of 5'10-6' in their bio and say they are looking for a tall guy
They are usually average facially so because of my tastes they have no halos in my eyes
When I have a convo with them, it is hard to know what their genuine level of attraction to me is because they could look at my face and think it's medium ugly but they just bite the bullet and speak to me because they NEED a guy with height and they have a limited amount of options of men to choose from that are tall enough

When a 5'2 girl is interested in me, I will feel it's genuine because she will have the entire pool of men to pick from, at least from 5'8+
This shows me she must have a decent level of attraction to my face since there are plenty of 5'10 guys with good faces she would be pleased with

Now the fact that the tall girl is going for me out of necessity and because she has a limited number of options, makes me feel like her attraction is not entirely genuine, which I consider a turn off (eg. if I was 6'0 she would see me as subhuman)

I guess this is why aspieness and lack of preselection is such a death sentence for men.
If you try get with a girl but she knows you long enough to see you have no other options, then it will make her feel like you are trying to get her out of desperation which will turn her off, you need to have abundance

yes, but this rarely happens as even fat a 4 11 fat foid with a 3 digit body count has around the same smv as a htn/chadlite

so they will always have options:feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18153
Bro niggas would kill for a 6’0 femoid (I would)

Stop being such a low T soyboy and just get with her. Only cucks and women constantly wonder ‘but is he really into me?’ Bitch you matched. Just shut the fuck yo and give it a chance

@Moggie rate the average Irish sentience

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, noodlelover, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Hell no I don't care what the bitch things
In fact I wanna restrict her options as much as possible

Just fuck tinder. Idk how tf you people use that shit with what you know these days.

My tinder results are abysmal but sometimes I will match with girls who put their height of 5'10-6' in their bio and say they are looking for a tall guy
They are usually average facially so because of my tastes they have no halos in my eyes
When I have a convo with them, it is hard to know what their genuine level of attraction to me is because they could look at my face and think it's medium ugly but they just bite the bullet and speak to me because they NEED a guy with height and they have a limited amount of options of men to choose from that are tall enough

When a 5'2 girl is interested in me, I will feel it's genuine because she will have the entire pool of men to pick from, at least from 5'8+
This shows me she must have a decent level of attraction to my face since there are plenty of 5'10 guys with good faces she would be pleased with

Now the fact that the tall girl is going for me out of necessity and because she has a limited number of options, makes me feel like her attraction is not entirely genuine, which I consider a turn off (eg. if I was 6'0 she would see me as subhuman)

I guess this is why aspieness and lack of preselection is such a death sentence for men.
If you try get with a girl but she knows you long enough to see you have no other options, then it will make her feel like you are trying to get her out of desperation which will turn her off, you need to have abundance
Not reading all that but obviously it is what type of question is that jfl