Is it a waste to be a Gay Chad?

Nectar

Nectar

Optimistic n carefree | Future Lite
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Posts
60,341
Reputation
92,403
How are people actually gay tho?? I never had any sexual attraction to a man just urghh.
I saw a 6’5 muscular Nordic Chad who is gay with a 5’6 curry skinny twink.
If I was 5’6 living in the Uk today I would be Justin Marc and fuck the hot blonde girls.

End of convo Yours sincerely,
Flippasav
 
Same goes if I date a 3.5 psl aborgine woman my smv will go down significantly
 
Be thankful for one less competition. Gays can be truly hardcore looksmaxers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24554

Similar threads

autistic_tendencies
Replies
4
Views
45
autistic_tendencies
autistic_tendencies
D69mo
Replies
5
Views
46
D69mo
D69mo
Nerogen
Replies
2
Views
15
Nerogen
Nerogen
1966Ford
Replies
0
Views
11
1966Ford
1966Ford
jaran
Replies
9
Views
64
Rxndependant
Rxndependant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top