Is it actually over for LooksMaxxers?

G

GetThatBread

Retired

AfricanCel says in the future women will have all the money and power along with the validation from simps, they won’t need men anymore. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Square Jaw and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
hoes still need dick bro

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Schönling, Square Jaw and 8 others

AfricanCel says in the future women will have all the money and power along with the validation from simps, they won’t need men anymore. Thoughts?

There’s a study out there that says women can reproduce from their bone marrow. It’s over for men. Men will be useless in a few years and if they want pleasure they can get a dildo any size they want it to be

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
death to all simps

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw, RamRanchCowboy and 5'8manlet
hoes still need dick bro
I think FaceAndLMS and AfricanCel is coping hard tbh; all you need is not to be a simp and 80% in looks. Women will much rather fuck the PSL6 guy then the PSL7.5 Clingy Simp

There’s a study out there that says women can reproduce from their bone marrow. It’s over for men. Men will be useless in a few years and if they want pleasure they can get a dildo any size they want it to be
BUT the child is always a female, and theres also a very high chance of the child being disabled/retarded or something, i remember reading about this a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Cope if you think women will ever take over men
Not everyone is low T like you faggots

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Schönling, BeestungLipsTheory and 8 others
?? this is more reason to looksmax.

Betabuxing is useless because women earn more money than men nowadays due to female quota's, privilege, government aid, simps paying them etc.
Validation from simp isnt worth anything, they want validation from good-looking men ==> looksmax

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Square Jaw, BigBoy and 2 others
bitches ain’t shit but hoes and trivks

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 4991

Betabuxing is useless because women earn more money than men nowadays due to female quota's, privilege, government aid, simps paying them etc.
Validation from simp isnt worth anything, they want validation from good-looking men ==> looksmax

if i wake up dont bang no women that's a sad day call on my grave my name is on that way, sad day..

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Gunna
How can women possibly replace men? They don't do anything. They don't create anything. When civilizations become androgynous and feminized they collapse. Then the more masculine and dominant system takes over. Women will be chained to beds and stoves again before they end up replacing us.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Norwooder, Golang and 3 others

Exactly this thread makes 0 sense.

Dildos don't replace dick just like fleshlights don't replace pussy

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
fuck you retared bluepillers

It's not over as long as your not abo you have a chance even as an asian it will be hard but you can good looking with an asian pheno as long as it has little to no abo any bit of abo is a death sentence

Cope if you think women will ever take over men
Not everyone is low T like you faggots

This.

Feminism ends the moment men decide to end it.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No matter how powerful women become (jfl), they can’t override their genes. They will ALWAYS crave for Alpha Chad’s cocks and wantin to feel inferior to him. Even Lesbians get wet thinking about Chad jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Square Jaw
hoes will want that dick bro, its not over. just statusmaxx and moneymaxx and we gucci, son.

I think FaceAndLMS and AfricanCel is coping hard tbh; all you need is not to be a simp and 80% in looks. Women will much rather fuck the PSL6 guy then the PSL7.5 Clingy Simp
Where the fuck have u seen a 7.5 psl simp that’s literally gandy, o’pry, and barret level

• +1
ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER ITS OVER

If you are sub6 it's over

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 5204
nigga the bitches will always be inferior. if they try to overthrow us our high t ancestor genes will kick in and we will fuck them up and completely shit on them

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Square Jaw and Deleted member 5204
that new uzi got me on my feelings :cry:
yeah man, new uzi got me in my feelings hard as fuck
nigga the bitches will always be inferior. if they try to overthrow us our high t ancestor or genes will kick in and we will fuck them up and completely shit on them
i want a girl who is so much in love with me she'll be begging me to fuck her brains out

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
yeah man, new uzi got me in my feelings hard as fuck
i want a girl who is so much in love with me she'll be begging me to fuck her brains out
truly the dream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
god i feel so happy and so fuckin sad at times

its like i want to be the greatest but then i just get in my feelings

damn life
fr bro. tbh a music plays such a big role on my emotions

• +1
How can women possibly replace men? They don't do anything. They don't create anything. When civilizations become androgynous and feminized they collapse. Then the more masculine and dominant system takes over. Women will be chained to beds and stoves again before they end up replacing us.
That’s why there’s dykes