Is it actually true you stop growing taller when your 20 or is this cope ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I saw this video on youtube of this doctor explaining you stop growing when your 20-21 because the growth plates in the legs fuse between 20-21 he said so is he lying or is this just facts ?

I stopped growing at 17 years old

• +1
Reactions: marek937, Growth Plate and Kami
It depends on if your growth plates have closed or not. I was 5’4”/5’5” in high school and now in college I’m 5’ 6”, so haven’t grown significantly in a long while- it’s pretty much guaranteed my growth plates are closed. My parents are pretty short as well, and I do believe most if not nearly all your height is predetermined by genetics and possible mutations.

It depends on if your growth plates have closed or not. I was 5’4”/5’5” in high school and now in college I’m 5’ 6”, so haven’t grown significantly in a long while- it’s pretty much guaranteed my growth plates are closed. My parents are pretty short as well, and I do believe most if not nearly all your height is predetermined by genetics and possible mutations.
I guess i gotta be grateful because they was high chance i was going to be shorter then my dad but i end up being same height but still under average but meh i gotta cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
I guess i gotta be grateful because they was high chance i was going to be shorter then my dad but i end up being same height but still under average but meh i gotta cope
Why the high chance you were going to be shorter than your dad? And how tall are you

My dad is 5"7 and my mum is 5"1 - during when i was growing up my mum stunted my growth by being overprotective with me with drugs and etc which have huge side effects which is possibly why im mental and i had the worst diet when i was young. Also i didnt even sleep for more then 7 hours because of no phone restrictions and im even lucky im 5"7 right now (barefoot) at 16 years old.
Why the high chance you were going to be shorter than your dad? And how tall are you

I saw this video on youtube of this doctor explaining you stop growing when your 20-21 because the growth plates in the legs fuse between 20-21 he said so is he lying or is this just facts ?
I stopped growing at 17 years old
U can stop growing taller,but u can still have growth potential that u can trigger.

Sometimes the growth stops or delcines but the growth plates remain open,for example i didn't grow for 2 years after 16 and i grew at 18 ,3 -4 inches.
Spine is the last to fuse,u can take HGH and igf1 to trigger growth potential

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 9779
My dad is 5"7 and my mum is 5"1 - during when i was growing up my mum stunted my growth by being overprotective with me with drugs and etc which have huge side effects which is possibly why im mental and i had the worst diet when i was young. Also i didnt even sleep for more then 7 hours because of no phone restrictions and im even lucky im 5"7 right now (barefoot) at 16 years old.
what a coincidence, my dad is around 5 6 and mom is around 5 1/5 2, so similar to your situation as well. I slept by 10/11p almost everyday up to through high school, played sports/some light gym, and ate very healthy(was pretty skinny tho), so I was somewhat optimized for heightmaxxing. only issue I can think is that i went vegan for a couple of months at age 14/15 jfl, maybe lost an inch or two there:feelswah:. still ended up at 5 6 so yeah, don’t think I will grow anymore lol

what a coincidence, my dad is around 5 6 and mom is around 5 1/5 2, so similar to your situation as well. I slept by 10/11p almost everyday up to through high school, played sports/some light gym, and ate very healthy(was pretty skinny tho), so I was somewhat optimized for heightmaxxing. only issue I can think is that i went vegan for a couple of months at age 14/15 jfl, maybe lost an inch or two there:feelswah:. still ended up at 5 6 so yeah, don’t think I will grow anymore lol
Just be me and cope by thinking height stops growing at 20 and just wait till your 20 and just posturemaxx until your 20 and see how told you'll be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310
lmaooo there’s no way it’s the same dude I see on youtube, didn’t expect him on here either
Fraud not the person on youtube

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 18310
One of my friends has a growth plate issue and grew 3 inches at 37 after 20 years of not growing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Broski and ballskin
I'm 19 and 190cm and have grown 3cm since I was 17 so I suppose I could still be growing? doubt I'll grow much more maybe by like 1cm if that.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
grew about 0.5-1 inch from 18 to 19 im 20.5 rn and height hasnt changed (was a late bloomer).

One of my friends has a growth plate issue and grew 3 inches at 37 after 20 years of not growing
Surely that's me....my twin is 6'1 and I'm 5'10 at 20.5 years old.

BRUTAL!!!
Yes. When I meet people, they always mention how he looks way taller/older. My parents always give blue pill advice saying oh those people are rude, you're tall enough etc but it's all bullshit like who knows two twins who are 3 inch height difference jfl something must be wrong with me

Yes. When I meet people, they always mention how he looks way taller/older. My parents always give blue pill advice saying oh those people are rude, you're tall enough etc but it's all bullshit like who knows two twins who are 3 inch height difference jfl something must be wrong with me
Right. Might need to human growth hormone Maxx to equalize

my dad is 6'6 and my mom is 6'4
and i am 5'1 :feelshah:

Are u doing the strethcing and the sleep stretching?
Some guys in their 20s have got 2-3 inches,u could try.

I can add u in that heightmaxxing group,if u can give ur telegram username.
And u could talk to them.

How old r u?

Completely stopped growing taller at age 15 - 16

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deprived
I took accutane at age 17 and only grew another half inch then it completely stopped.

Im turning 20 in a month and sleeves of some of shirts i bought last year are slightly shorter than they actually supposed to be. Though its only 1 cm, barely noticeable so i wouldn't get my hopes high if i was a manlet

can be true sometimes even earlier and can also be utter cope, without xrays YOU KNOW NOTHING my uncle and dad both grew in height and frame IMMENSELY after 18

Can you explain the issue?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Growth Plate
can be true sometimes even earlier and can also be utter cope, without xrays YOU KNOW NOTHING my uncle and dad both grew in height and frame IMMENSELY after 18
Could you go into more detail. Like what height etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
your growth plates close once youre fully finished with puberty, so yeah around 21 years old for most healthy men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8869
Could you go into more detail. Like what height etc
Both were under 6 foot my dad grew up to 6 foot and he is a FRAME MOGGER he is the opposite of a wristcel and has a huge chin and browridge and my unlce grew with 22 when he went to america and is now 6'3 he was 15cm shorter before since he broke his knee in a motorcycle accident in the late 70s his other leg hasnt grown so one leg is exactly 15 cm shorter than the fully grown one

No

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nah, this isn't true for everyone.It depends when a person starts puberty, if they start earlier, they finish earlier, it's common sense!They say that based on avg teens, but nowadays people enter puberty a lot earlier, even boys!

Depends on your genes. I stopped growing at 15-16.