is it bad if im in a deficit at a young age ?

hexxit

hexxit

Iron
im 16 and 190cm, i’ve seen that being in a deficit can stunt growth and development but i really wanna lose face fat cuz i think thats the only way i can ascend

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio and uhpnext
im 16 and 190cm, i’ve seen that being in a deficit can stunt growth and development but i really wanna lose face fat cuz i think thats the only way i can ascend
Yes

Depends how much the deficit is. If it's for cutting keep it at a low - moderate amount. Other than that wait until full development. Any major calorie deficits at an early age is awful for development.

yes especially if you get very lean unless ur fat and cutting to a normal weight

eat a lot and exercise a lot
i eat maintenance, i just do extra cardio

Im in the same situation as you bro, what I will personally do is stay on maintenance calories and lots of protein and try to eat the less amount of sugar and sodium. That will make you debloat ur face and loose some fat while maintaining or gaining some muscle

its bad in many ways

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
It is bad, you should eat healthy food and don't do deficits or you will lose height growth potential

its fine if you eat lots of protein

eat well balanced diet, with alot of protein, around mainentance calories.
then do 1-2h cardio eveyrday, and lift weights and you will get lean, dont worry abou height much ur chilling already

• +1
Reactions: ineonx