Is it bad that I enjoy Taylor swift music as a male?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
575
Reputation
180
Ever since black pill started appearing in my fyp on TikTok I’ve seen Taylor swift music in Bp edits. Now I listen to her music on Spotify is this bad? This week she overtook Morgan wallen as my top artist listened too
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7939.jpeg
    IMG_7939.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: la ealerz and ICR
1791253279661
 
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, LA_vxmpk1NG and ICR
Ever since black pill started appearing in my fyp on TikTok I’ve seen Taylor swift music in Bp edits. Now I listen to her music on Spotify is this bad? This week she overtook Morgan wallen as my top artist listened too
Yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
It's addictive and will turn you gay
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG, ICR and Mandiubular
Yes
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Mandiubular
are you gay perchance?
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mandiubular, LA_vxmpk1NG and ICR
Yep.
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Mandiubular
Ever since black pill started appearing in my fyp on TikTok I’ve seen Taylor swift music in Bp edits. Now I listen to her music on Spotify is this bad? This week she overtook Morgan wallen as my top artist listened too
Yes u gay and nasty
 
nigga what bp edits are you watching that have taylor swift music,
i think you just might be watching gay edits not bp edits
 

Attachments

  • v12044gd0000d3v9a77og65tvvo80gi0.mp4
    1.2 MB
Ever since black pill started appearing in my fyp on TikTok I’ve seen Taylor swift music in Bp edits. Now I listen to her music on Spotify is this bad? This week she overtook Morgan wallen as my top artist listened too
ye its okay
 

Similar threads

7nclave
Replies
3
Views
24
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
17
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123
Avillionre
Replies
7
Views
28
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
truedexy
Replies
24
Views
134
itsoverforyoubro
itsoverforyoubro
isis_Bleach
Replies
20
Views
116
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top