Is it bad to express affection toward a girl?

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

ugly bastard
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
995
Reputation
1,254
Have been seeing this girl for a couple of days and she's always holding my arm and kissing me, she sends good morning selfies telling me how she loves me, she send me pics of what she does throughout the day, she's up to meet whenever she's free, she likes to hug when in bed etc etc.


But the thing is, I actually do have feelings for her. and this is the first time ever in my whole life that I have genuine feelings for a girl but I don't know if I should express those feelings.


So slayers of .org, you guys think It won't be a turn off to show affection?

note that she's way younger than me, she's 19 to be exact.
 
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 16369
Do it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
If it doesnt work out she never likex u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
If it doesnt work out she never likex u
Would it be clingy to add that I have never loved anyone before, and that sh's the first to make me feel like this?
 
Kys
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tokoloshe, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Have been seeing this girl for a couple of days and she's always holding my arm and kissing me, she sends good morning selfies telling me how she loves me, she send me pics of what she does throughout the day, she's up to meet whenever she's free, she likes to hug when in bed etc etc.


But the thing is, I actually do have feelings for her. and this is the first time ever in my whole life that I have genuine feelings for a girl but I don't know if I should express those feelings.


So slayers of .org, you guys think It won't be a turn off to show affection?

note that she's way younger than me, she's 19 to be exact.
No not if she’s into u just don’t be all clingy I guess but def express urself to some extent u can’t just be a slaying robot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jeffrey Epstein
@forevergymcelling she's born and raised in london, would that turn off a british zoomer girl?
 
Have been seeing this girl for a couple of days and she's always holding my arm and kissing me, she sends good morning selfies telling me how she loves me, she send me pics of what she does throughout the day, she's up to meet whenever she's free, she likes to hug when in bed etc etc.
>Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
 
>Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
Parents used to beat me for any small bad thing I did while acting indifferent if I achieve something.
 
Lol actually don’t fuck up this relationship
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA
Be strong and calm
 

Similar threads

yasuoh
Replies
16
Views
64
Euron
Euron
hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
32
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
Barreton
Replies
1
Views
28
Mansur
Mansur
Thinking_CEL
Replies
3
Views
52
foxhead131
foxhead131

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top