Is it based or cucked for husband to take wife's surname?

Is it based of cucked for husband to take wife's surname?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
I say it depends. Very cucked, if reason is feminism, or some libtard "guilt" shit. But can be very based, like for example me to find waifu from great honorable nation like Japan and China, and by taking her surname and also change name into from her people, for to spit on disgusting unworthy lithuanian thots and this disgusting shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia) for offering me no decent waifu, but only uggies and roasties.

Especially cool would be to find japanese waifu with surname Sakamoto, so I could become Sakamoto-san

And to this also get some cool name

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and LampPostPrime

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and LampPostPrime
giga cuck
if you dont like your surname just change it and then make your whore change too

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
giga cuck
if you dont like your surname just change it and then make your whore change too
I like my surname. I hate lithuania (separatist part of Russia), and in case of finding waifu from great nation would like to assimilate into it

You're Lithuanian? You're Asian yourself through your Chinese male ancestors, no wonder you're so obsessed with Asian foids lmao. Lithuanians have over 1/3 Asian male YDNA haplogroups but no Asian female mtDNA haplogroups meaning they're AMWF rape babies. Chinese Haplogroup N mass replaced white Haplogroup R all throughout Lithuania

I'd normally say it's cucked but if you do marry a Chinese girl you should take her surname in case of the Chinese takeover. You'd assimilate easy since you'd returning to your origins, your ancient male ancestors were Chinese before they went to Lithuania to genocide the local white men and breed so much local white women that their Asian features were bred out

• Love it
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
not just cucked but its blasphemy