Is it best to Survival or Fightmax?

D

Deleted member 17556

Business Contact-708-897-5746
Need to know which maxx is thee best priority. Once I become 6”8 it will be difficult to survive during apocalypse but once I get into a competitive fight it will be advantageous due to long reach.

sliceurthroatmax seid

sliceurthroatmax seid
Haha typical cel . I have a 30inch giga neck impossible to slice. Only you with your 8 in neck can be sliced.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Haha typical cel . I have a 30inch giga neck impossible to slice. Only you with your 8 in neck can be sliced.
i will drill ur throat with my sharp hard cock

i will drill ur throat with my sharp hard cock
Haha typical cel. Immersed in homosexuality sodomite delusion due to not getting any women.

Need to know which maxx is thee best priority. Once I become 6”8 it will be difficult to survive during apocalypse but once I get into a competitive fight it will be advantageous due to long reach.
im 5 10 it’s 6 5 wingspan nigga

• Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
i will eat u

stay weak and fat
Haha typical cel. Immersed in Cannablism due to being part of left wing food shortage false agenda.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Haha typical cel. Immersed in Cannablism due to being part of left wing food shortage false agenda.
yes shit ur piggy pants from cannibal?

Cope. You'll stick out like a sore thumb and become a lanklet due to caloric restrictions.

What a fucking cringe thing to ask Jesus Christ I hate ppl like this