Is it beta to ask girls out on dates?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
ngl ive been talking to girls and then when i actually ask them out on a date they seem to lose interest, is it a beta thing to do? If it is whats the viable alternative ttbh? you can only talk to a girl over text for so long before you need to escalate in one way or another

can signify low value because chad normally doesn’t have to take girls out on dates for sex

but if you’re good looking+tall enough, it doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, hebbewem and Deleted member 3328
can signify low value because chad normally doesn’t have to take girls out on dates for sex

but if you’re good looking+tall enough, it doesn’t matter
Yeah a Chad wouldnt ask a girl out on a date because he can just get pussy from partying and social cirlce etc. I feel like it is a low value thing to do in some ways but Im also not sure if theres a viable alternative for average looking guys

No. Those women simply aren't sexually interested in you and want you as a backup, jestermaxxer and emotional tampon. Chad Thundercock can ask them to come over to McDonalds date and then command them to lick his asshole in the public bathroom and they would do it instantly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
No. Those women simply aren't sexually interested in you and want you as a backup, jestermaxxer and emotional tampon. Chad Thundercock can command her to come over to McDonalds date and then ask them to lick his asshole in the bathroom and they would do it instantly.
But this girl made the first move on me so to say shes not sexually interested in me doesnt seem accurate imo. Real life isnt as black and white as all this chad and incel shit either, just because you dont have hordes of stacies throwing themselves at you doesnt mean there arent any girls who are sexually intrested in you

But this girl made the first move on me so to say shes not sexually interested in me doesnt seem accurate imo. Real life isnt as black and white as all this chad and incel shit either, just because you dont have hordes of stacies throwing themselves at you doesnt mean there arent any girls who are sexually intrested in you
So she made a first contact but does not want date or be intimate with you? Sounds to me like she wants to gain something from you.

So she made a first contact but does not want date or be intimate with you? Sounds to me like she wants to gain something from you.
she asked for my phone number in a bar. I dont have anything to give to her im a broke student lol, we were texting a lot and her intresrt seemed high i just noticed since i raised the idea of gettingf a drink with her her interest seemed to drop off a little bit

If shes already attracted to you its easy as fuck.

Don't ask, literally say meet me (time and place) and she will either say yes or no, if its a no she would usually say "oh but im free..." blah blah blah and go then

If she doesn't offer a time when shes free, its over for you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, BigBoy and RAITEIII
If shes already attracted to you its easy as fuck.

Don't ask, literally say meet me (time and place) and she will either say yes or no, if its a no she would usually say "oh but im free..." blah blah blah and go then

If she doesn't offer a time when shes free, its over for you.

well i lit just asked her what her schedule is like this week still waiting on a reply though

well i lit just asked her what her schedule is like this week still waiting on a reply though

The fuck you mean bro, I literally told you not to ask.

Most girls will give you hints when theyre free and just say "meet me cinema friday(y) " or "come out friday ill pick you up"

Dont use question marks or make it seem like its a question, you command that bitch

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII

Most girls will give you hints when theyre free and just say "meet me cinema friday(y) " or "come out friday ill pick you up"

Dont use question marks or make it seem like its a question, you command that bitch
seems a bit presumptive to be like meet me her at ths time and place tbh

seems a bit presumptive to be like meet me her at ths time and place tbh

It doesnt matter because again...she will let you know if its a yes or when shes free if shes not at that time, most girls will reschedule a time for you, if she doesnt once again its over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, BigBoy and RAITEIII
She will laugh behind your back that a pissweak loser paid for her meal while she’s fucking chad

Mmm i like it. Gonna tag u when i need advice.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
not getting approached = incel trait

Mmm i like it. Gonna tag u when i need advice.

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
You're not good-looking enough or they're already taken. It's not rocket science.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

fuk now I know why I'm incel... I use question marks

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Effortless and BigBoy
Yes it is. Next time do not ask anything and just lift the female as your approach. It worked for me though.

fuk now I know why I'm incel... I use question marks

Im ded srs btw, keep asking a girl this or that and she will start to think you're needy, same as with me when a girl start asking too many question i think theyre needy af

• +1
Reactions: incel
Im ded srs btw, keep asking a girl this or that and she will start to think you're needy, same as with me when a girl start asking too many question i think theyre needy af

I gotta stop doing people favors and start being commanding and domineering. Sucks how I like to be nice irl but I can't because it makes me look like a needy beta faggot.

I gotta stop doing people favors and start being commanding and domineering. Sucks how I like to be nice irl but I can't because it makes me look like a needy beta faggot.

Thing is mate, if youre genuinely nice person its ok but most people arent nice people, they pretend to be nice to help benefit themselves or be seen as a person with higher moral value.

Dont treat everyone like your friend and dont put anyone on a pedal stool especially females

Doing favours is fine and its also not about being commanding and domineering, its about knowing if people are using you or genuinely need help, if its the former you have to be able to say no

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII and incel