Is it better if girls on dating apps ask you to fuck right off the bat, or are nice towards you and asks you about yourself/your interests/family?

Which one do you prefer?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Which one is better, assuming you have a good handful of matches?

Personally, almost all my matches were MTB or lower, and only 1 girl (alt MTB) asked me to fuck her right off the bat in her dorm (which I declined, saying I was a practicing Muslim). The other girls were asking me about my interests, myself, my family, career and other small things I liked.

I tried all the major dating apps for 24 hours, made my account invisible after that and deleted the apps/accounts after 3 days. I swiped on all girls apart from subhumans (PSL 3 or below).

Last edited:
mirin post/rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Why do you have 40k posts nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, TUSSELEIF, HerpDerpson and 4 others
i don't like giving them personal info about me
but they don't ever tell we're going to fuck
we just arrange a meeting and then we fuck

@wannalooksmax @Ceo of cope @astatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
1st ofc
But you don't look curry enough to slay with 0 effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Xangsane
Only 1 girl was like this when I used apps :lul::lul::lul::lul:
you need to currymax asap. Get more tanned + sleep on your infraorbitals to get bug eyes

• JFL
I'm fine. :ROFLMAO:
nah but srs, youre good looking asf but dating apps are fucked. I tried tinder experiments with models and got mediocre results

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
nah but srs, youre good looking asf but dating apps are fucked. I tried tinder experiments with models and got mediocre results
Thank you. Honestly, I do prefer it when women ask me about myself and all the other little things because I'm not a slayer nor do I want to be one, however these are from women I'm not attracted to (personality, vibes, appearance, pheno, too active on social media, etc)

Which models did you use?

• +1

Personally, almost all my matches were MTB or lower, and only 1 girl (alt MTB) asked me to fuck her right off the bat in her dorm (which I declined, saying I was a practicing Muslim). The other girls were asking me about my interests, myself, my family, career and other small things I liked.

I tried all the major dating apps for 24 hours, made my account invisible after that and deleted the apps/accounts after 3 days. I swiped on all girls apart from subhumans (PSL 3 or below).

In what conditions do you muslims fuck tho

• +1
  • +1
Thank you. Honestly, I do prefer it when women ask me about myself and all the other little things because I'm not a slayer nor do I want to be one, however these are from women I'm not attracted to (personality, vibes, appearance, pheno, too active on social media, etc)

Which models did you use?
Mirin bhai

I used Maher, Chico, Marlon teixeira

• +1
  • Hmm...
In what conditions do you muslims fuck tho
I only ever slept with one woman, but I asked for forgiveness from God as it's illegal to have premarital sex outside of marriage. As of now, I'm only "halal dating".

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Like something reasonable for someone in the west. Not full religious freak.
I only ever slept with one woman, but I asked for forgiveness from God as it's illegal to have premarital sex outside of marriage. As of now, I'm only "halal dating".
Halal dating

• +1
  • +1

I wish women would ask me to fuck them

• +1
Halal dating
So basically you start to date with the alledged intention of marriage and you also are exclusive.

What would happen if either you or your partner are exposed for sleeping around during halal dating? Don't many muslim sleep around anyway and then at certain age marry?

• +1
i'd be heavily in favor of the asking you to fuck right off the bat since that way you have 0 doubts about their sexual attraction to you. This counts even if you want to LTR, arguably even more important in that scenario if you don't want to get cucked or tricked into betabuxxing

• +1
I wish women would ask me to fuck them
It happened to me once, but I declined the offer as I was only testing the app out (I wasn't attracted to her, and I would have only gone on a date if she agreed she'd be dating halal with chaperones)

It happened to me once, but I declined the offer as I was only testing the app out (I wasn't attracted to her, and I would have only gone on a date if she agreed she'd be dating halal with chaperones)
what a cuck. imagine rejecting foids.

• Hmm...
So basically you start to date with the alledged intention of marriage and you also are exclusive.

What would happen if either you or your partner are exposed for sleeping around during halal dating? Don't many muslim sleep around anyway and then at certain age marry?
Yes. If I'm not a fan of the woman (or if she doesn't like me) after a few dates, either one of us can inform our families we don't like them and call it quits. Another girl would be dating me.

Many Muslim people in the west do sleep around anyway, but some who are very close with their family, or practicing ones don't. I don't think having a laycount of 1 would hurt (this was with another Muslim woman but she identified as "liberal"), the family of the foid would understand especially if she resides in the West. I think 10+ may be a problem with getting accepted by her parents especially if she's either a high SMV/virgin/very low BC/very intelligent woman, so that's why I repented after just sleeping with 1 girl (of course, consequences of not being a virgin are far worse for foids than men, so I'm not too bothered about my laycount of 1).

Last edited:
  • Woah
i'd be heavily in favor of the asking you to fuck right off the bat since that way you have 0 doubts about their sexual attraction to you. This counts even if you want to LTR, arguably even more important in that scenario if you don't want to get cucked or tricked into betabuxxing
The dopamine rush is great but I'm not doing that for religious reasons.

• Woah
  • +1
Yes. If I'm not a fan of the woman (or if she doesn't like me) after a few dates, either one of us can inform our families we don't like them and call it quits. Another girl would be dating me.

Many Muslim people in the west do sleep around anyway, but some who are very close with their family, or practicing ones don't. I don't think having a laycount of 1 would hurt (this was with another Muslim woman but she identified as "liberal"), the family of the foid would understand especially if she resides in the West. I think 10+ may be a problem with getting accepted by her parents especially if she's either a high SMV/virgin/very low BC/very intelligent woman, so that's why I repented after just sleeping with 1 girl (of course, consequences of not being a virgin are worse for foids than men, so I'm not too bothered about my laycount of 1).
How much would you say this is looks based?

• +1
You have to use the worse pics. Only selfies. Chico Is too famous also
Yeah thats what I did. I took the pics of Maher holding a beer, his mirror selfies, etc
Yea chicos too famous ngl

• +1
How much would you say this is looks based?
The attractiveness of the man matters far more than the attractiveness of the woman. The more attractive I were to be, I'm more likely to get a better girl (looks, education, family, virtues, etc). However, some women's families are very picky, so a PSL 5.5 guy may end up with a PSL 3.5 girl if this were the case (I hope this doesn't happen).

• Woah
Yeah thats what I did. I took the pics of Maher holding a beer, his mirror selfies, etc
Yea chicos too famous ngl
Weird i got 99+ in 1 hour with Maher selfies. Absolutely brutal experience

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5892
I know fr its weird. Tbh maybe the girls in my area couldnt handle being mogged by Maher

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
The dopamine rush is great but I'm not doing that for religious reasons.
yaeh i am not saying you should follow up on it. It's more about the fact that she would do that than the experience itself. It's about you being completely sure of her sexual desire for you (which is important even in LTRs, even the khorran says so i believe)

• +1

are nice towards you and asks you about yourself/your interests/family​

this what you want because you desire ltr
you dont want a promiscous women who uses tinder as a hookup app right ?

are nice towards you and asks you about yourself/your interests/family​

this what you want because you desire ltr
you dont want a promiscous women who uses tinder as a hookup app right ?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It doesn't matter they all do even when asked all those stuff and we meet
They Will keep swiping in the Hope to meet a Better chad
They dgaf if we had a nice evening and i don't text them back

I'm solid it's your elo due to it not being galaxy or even normal or having terrible photos that does not give NT vibes. Is your photos close to @Niko69 in vibes and overall? I don't even have this problem and that says a lot. Something ain't right.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Mirin bhai

I used Maher, Chico, Marlon teixeira
@the BULL This is what I mean about the elo pill. Maher is getting mediocre elo results while on your end he is galaxy elo results. Take the elo pill.

@the BULL This is what I mean about the elo pill. Maher is getting mediocre elo results while on your end he is galaxy elo results. Take the elo pill.
it took me only 1 try. take the 80% of girls swipe left on submahers pill. dude was using a fucked up account or modeling pics