Is it better to be "intimidating" good looking or "nice" good looking?

T

travelcel

Iron
By intimidating I mean someone like Richard Ramirez. By nice I mean someone with a more softer looking face, like Alain delon

Be a chad first.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Danish_Retard, reddotguy and 4 others
By intimidating I mean someone like Richard Ramirez. By nice I mean someone with a more softer looking face, like Alain delon
wat the fuck do u think

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, reddotguy, aleksander and 2 others
In between Facetune 07 03 2024 13 43 36

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Allornothing and Gaygymmaxx
It's better to be intimidating. If you look nice retards will think they can shittest and fuck around with you.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and nofap
High trust features like upturned lips and DOM features like low set eyebrows and big bones is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
high trust face mogs in every aspect of life
My low trust chad mate gets way less approached than my high trust chadlite faced mate

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
It entirely depends on your goal in looksmaxxing. If the goal is to improve social status and to get female attention and such, then go for nice.

intimidating(chads) get to fuck girls but never get to marry them nice looking softer guys dont fuck too many girls but end up marrying