is it better to fit in or to do what you like

M

mitchellxss

Iron
if i change anything about my appearance that doesn’t fit whaat my peers do i get made fun of, and im not even like subhuman so is if genuinely better for me to just be a sheep or what

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
fit in is better, be yourself is cope

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, lestoa and Schizotypalcel
fit in is better, be yourself is cope
not even talking personality wise if i even so much as get a different haircut from what everyone else has i will get made fun of

not even talking personality wise if i even so much as get a different haircut from what everyone else has i will get made fun of
wasn't talking about personality, also your case looks like someone who's just ugly

Always fit in.

Being different is a mistake. Unless you're objectively better by being different.

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and mitchellxss
wasn't talking about personality, also your case looks like someone who's just ugly
im obviously nothing crazy but i would say im above average for my peers

It depends on what you mean. If you mean change your hobbies and stop doing the things you enjoy to "fit in" then that's lame and will make you unhappy in the end. If you mean dressing to fit in? Well I'd say, it's best to dress in a way that stands out, and fits in at the same time, if that makes sense. For example, wear matching clothes and things that aren't completely strange to wear.

You don't need to fit some stereotype and dress in a way that you think makes you look normal. For example if you like to dress a bit emo, then do that. But you wanna dress in a way that looks nice and at least has some class. So if you dress a bit emo, wear nice thick emo sweaters and nice black jeans for example. But it's best to dress in a way that really makes you happy , as long as it's not too ridiculous. Like wearing pokemon clothes as a man in his 20s. That's a bit weird

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and mitchellxss
It depends on what you mean. If you mean change your hobbies and stop doing the things you enjoy to "fit in" then that's lame and will make you unhappy in the end. If you mean dressing to fit in? Well I'd say, it's best to dress in a way that stands out, and fits in at the same time, if that makes sense. For example, wear matching clothes and things that aren't completely strange to wear.

You don't need to fit some stereotype and dress in a way that you think makes you look normal. For example if you like to dress a bit emo, then do that. But you wanna dress in a way that looks nice and at least has some class. So if you dress a bit emo, wear nice thick emo sweaters and nice black jeans for example. But it's best to dress in a way that really makes you happy , as long as it's not too ridiculous. Like wearing pokemon clothes as a man in his 20s. That's a bit weird
so just be handsome basically

• +1
Reactions: mitchellxss
so just be handsome basically
Basically just dress in a way that represents you, but don't be too outlandish. Also don't change your hobbies you enjoy just because others do a different hobby

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
fit in with people you can be yourself with

• +1
Reactions: SeanW
exploit everyone and everything

• +1
Yeah I'm afraid its better to Be a normie.

• +1