Is it better to have 2 kids with high tier women or 20 kids with decent snd average women?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Ideally you would want to have 1 son, but just incase something happens to them you want 2 sons. This way you can invest massively in them.

Having a daughter is cucked, rather than having a breeder who is doing your job you're just making a vessel for somebody else's child.

If you are like 23 with not many slays but you are decent looking then get earning and you may luck out and get 2 hot stacy girlfriends in your lifetime and then you could achieve the optimum life. Especially if you are Black you might get this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
Can't control genetic recombination, there are thousands of possible sons and daughters that can be born and it's all out of the randomness of the gene combo

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 12270 and 1 other person
Can't control genetic recombination, there are thousands of possible sons and daughters that can be born and it's all out of the randomness of the gene combo
But you will have to pay for them all

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
If you have a child with a top tier young stacy and you are decent it will not be non chad that's the whole point of why they are attractive when you look at them

• Hmm...
But you will have to pay for them all
Bro, just do what feels right to do.
Don't expect your children to be moggers but grow them to their full genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
If you have a child with a top tier young stacy and you are decent it will not be non chad that's the whole point of why they are attractive when you look at them
Ugly people can be born from good looking couples too

• +1
Reactions: pizza
this will depend on the mother’s diet, make sure the bitch isn’t eating soy, make sure the baby is well developed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and MansNotHot
Ideally you would want to have 1 son, but just incase something happens to them you want 2 sons. This way you can invest massively in them.

Having a daughter is cucked, rather than having a breeder who is doing your job you're just making a vessel for somebody else's child.

If you are like 23 with not many slays but you are decent looking then get earning and you may luck out and get 2 hot stacy girlfriends in your lifetime and then you could achieve the optimum life. Especially if you are Black you might get this
I don't know. I hope to have me about seven though. Girls and boys. I'm not to worried about having to "invest" in them too much, money wise, either. God is more than able to provide.

And no, having a daughter is not cucked. Being a cuck is.

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
I don't know. I hope to have me about seven though. Girls and boys. I'm not to worried about having to "invest" in them too much, money wise, either. God is more than able to provide.

It is cucked because they are not spreading your seed for you, basically doing your job. They are 100% cucked and unlucky but part of life

How old are you btw

Do you have kids
My first one's on the way. And you know what? I'm really hoping it's a girl. That doesn't mean I don't want any sons either. It's just that little girls are so precious.

Do you have kids
My first one's on the way. And you know what? I'm really hoping it's a girl. That doesn't mean I don't want any sons either. It's just that little girls are so precious.

Well hopefully you get a son then or someday. Because if you dont have a son then nature has looked at you as a man and decided there shouldn't be another you

Well hopefully you get a son then or someday. Because if you dont have a son then nature has looked at you as a man and decided there shouldn't be another you
I hope so too. But you know genes can skip generations, right? If I never have a son, all that means is my family name won't endure. I'll still have people down the line that get their features/characteristics from me. I look a lot like my mother's father.

I hope so too. But you know genes can skip generations, right? If I never have a son, all that means is my family name won't endure. I'll still have people down the line that get their features/characteristics from me. I look a lot like my mother's father.
mixes are brutal too, I don't look like anybody in my family, but at the same time I have some characteristics

mixes are brutal too, I don't look like anybody in my family, but at the same time I have some characteristics
You mean mixed race?

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Still it wont be you. Even if you have a son it's not purely you. So the son of your daughter will be more like its father. It might have your eye colour, but not your overall look and brain

Still it wont be you. Even if you have a son it's not purely you. So the son of your daughter will be more like its father. It might have your eye colour, but not your overall look and brain
I don't know about that, man.

Intelligence is passed down on the X chromosome. A boy only inherits his intelligence from his mother, while a girl gets her's from both parents.

I don't know about that, man.

Intelligence is passed down on the X chromosome. A boy only inherits his intelligence from his mother, while a girl gets her's from both parents.
Look you will have a son dont worry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Look you will have a son dont worry
Lol, hey, I'll get back to you on that in 6 months. It's illegal where I'm living for a hospital to tell the parents what they're gonna have.

Just add up their SMV.

2 kids with SMV 10 are worth the same as 20 kids with SMV 1.

Can't control genetic recombination
True
20 kids is better cause bigger chance to have more high tier kids
A lot of high tier peoples children dont end up that good looking like depps son
If he had had 20 kids a few would be high tier at the very least

• +1
True
20 kids is better cause bigger chance to have more high tier kids
A lot of high tier peoples children dont end up that good looking like depps son
If he had had 20 kids a few would be high tier at the very least
You need a huge amount of money and time to commit to growing 20 kids properly, you know tgat right? I would go max 6-8 kids, spaced in between 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
You need a huge amount of money and time to commit to growing 20 kids properly, you know tgat right? I would go max 6-8 kids, spaced in between 2 years
I wouldnt think about it unless I was amish or smth, its just a thought experiment

• +1

I’d take my chances for 2 kids here

I'm injecting my kid with T at age 11

most high iq people do "k" strategy low number of children later in life but invest a lot in them whereas dumb ppl do "r" strategy (have a lot in the hope that some survive). unfortunately all of them do survive now in post-Darwinian conditions so dumb ppl are outbreeding smart ppl.

ideally the smart/elites would have 10 children and lower orders would have none 😞

I'm injecting my kid with T at age 11

The worst thing to think is some fuckers will really do that and then T will be absolutely prohibited, because it will fuck them up.

If you want to help your kid, feed him some mild aromatase inhibitors. Even something plain like broccoli makes a difference.

The worst thing to think is some fuckers will really do that and then T will be absolutely prohibited, because it will fuck them up.

If you want to help your kid, feed him some mild aromatase inhibitors. Even something plain like broccoli makes a difference.
For my kid I will quit finasteride
Breastfeed until 3/4
Make sure he sleeps on his back
Posturemax
Teach him at least 3 languages
NTmax
Teach him how to play piano like I did
Maybe HGH

Probably other than that just be a great dad

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh