Is it better to have white Ukrainians or shitskinned Indians come to CAN?

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
The idea for this thread came to me when I saw FaceandLMS comment on Rehab Room's new video.

Most of the Ukrainians coming into the country are pretty young white women, but is that really a good thing tho? Those women see how high their SMV is in the west and only go for rich chads not the common white or ethnic. It is better they stay the fuck in Ukraine because they are easier to get for low smv men like most of us. I would much rather see white men with shitskin Indian villager pheno foids than with hot white Ukrainian girls. Bringing in Ukrainian girls is a way for rich chads in the west to get higher SMV women which is not good at all. I would much rather continue to see this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, Xangsane, normie_joe and 3 others
I would much rather if those whores stayed in Ukraine and got blown to pieces , men and women are equal after all, stay back and fight like men do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Bomber517, 8uAte and 2 others
I would much rather if those whores stayed in Ukraine and got blown to pieces , men and women are equal after all, stay back and fight like men do
The ukranian men/boys and elderly can get blown to pieces, the ukrainian women should be confined to refugee camps and not allowed to enter the west. That way I can take advantage of their desperateness for some blonde white Ukrainian pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, mrriceguyreturn and USERΝAME
Ugly LTB's and Men are Left to Rot there.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Ugly LTB's and Men are Left to Rot there.
Cope Ugly LTB white ukrainian would still get into the west, because they are still preferable to ethnic shitskins.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, noobs and Chadeep
Both equally have the same behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
The idea for this thread came to me when I saw FaceandLMS comment on Rehab Room's new video.
View attachment 3016489

Most of the Ukrainians coming into the country are pretty young white women, but is that really a good thing tho? Those women see how high their SMV is in the west and only go for rich chads not the common white or ethnic. It is better they stay the fuck in Ukraine because they are easier to get for low smv men like most of us. I would much rather see white men with shitskin Indian villager pheno foids than with hot white Ukrainian girls. Bringing in Ukrainian girls is a way for rich chads in the west to get higher SMV women which is not good at all. I would much rather continue to see this.
View attachment 3016503
Indians objectively speaking they contribute more to society than Slavs. But Slavs are white so Canadians would rather have them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, AscensionMan98, BlackpillRemedy and 3 others
Indians objectively speaking they contribute more to society than Slavs. But Slavs are white so Canadians would rather have them
Megacope tbh. Creme de la Creme Indians go to USA. Only the Indians who can't get go to Canada as it's easier to immigrate. They don't contribute to society an Ounce. Canada is a Dumping ground for Punjabis.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Piratecel and USERΝAME
Curries are an eye sore. JFL at rather wanting to see them.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and piec
Both are high inhib, but ukrainians because if youve ever lived around shitskins they beat their children and smell like garbage, subhumans with no sugar coating

Curries in Canada don't contribute nothing, they are not like Curries in USA or UK.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and wishIwasSalludon
Of course I would rather see white Ukrainians over curries but I would rather see white men with curry shitskin foids than with hot white Ukrainian girls. I would rather go to Ukraine for Ukrainian girls were the competition is poor ugly slavs, than over in the west where the competition is rich white chad.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte and AspiringMogger
View attachment 3016489

View attachment 3016503

Sir, you are a Somali, humanoid races don't concern you. I suggest talking race politics pertaining to your own species with your own species.

images

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, slavicpsycho, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Sir, you are a Somali, humanoid races don't concern you. I suggest talking race politics pertaining to your own species with your own species.

images

images
I'm a macrobian I'm a caucasian

Of course I would rather see white Ukrainians over curries but I would rather see white men with curry shitskin foids than with hot white Ukrainian girls. I would rather go to Ukraine for Ukrainian girls were the competition is poor ugly slavs, than over in the west where the competition is rich white chad.
You gotta stop believing in this JBW nonsense Nigga. It’s cope

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
You gotta stop believing in this JBW nonsense Nigga. It’s cope
JBW is law in Canada, you live in a country where there is barely any ethnics that's why its not nearly as strong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
JBW is law in Canada, you live in a country where there is barely any ethnics that's why its not nearly as strong.
Megacope tbh. Creme de la Creme Indians go to USA. Only the Indians who can't get go to Canada as it's easier to immigrate. They don't contribute to society an Ounce. Canada is a Dumping ground for Punjabis.
You’re blinded by the curry failo, they are more educated and make more than the average native Canadian

IMG 4573

@TUSSELEIF

white people are evolutionary and culturally more similar thus coexistence is easier and natural. why is invisible bitching about that still? you will never erase racism, so learn to live with it, and move to places where you are with people like you. there should be nigger reservations in america and uk tbh, so invisible can go be with his own kind.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and piec
Gonna say a wild take but avg pajeta is barely worse or equal to avg russki foid and russkies are p much indistinguishable from hohols

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and St.TikTokcel
Nobody cares about Ukraine btw because nobody cares about white men, but people will scream about Palestine for decades

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Bomber517
Gonna say a wild take but avg pajeta is barely worse or equal to avg russki foid and russkies are p much indistinguishable from hohols

Don't know how you think they are even on the same existential plane?

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, slavicpsycho and looksmaxxed
This is a good representative of avg btw, this is the type of russki foids I see everyday @St.TikTokcel
Seems like they are allergic to having their features in the right places. Always some dolphin or cyclops.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, rand anon, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Piratecel and St.TikTokcel
Still SMV mogs pajeeta subhumans to bengaluru
Depends how you see it. 2 PSL brachy ukrops can get a 3 PSL pajeet whilst pajeetas stick with 6 PSL WASP chads.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Piratecel
Depends how you see it. 2 PSL brachy ukrops can get a 3 PSL pajeet whilst pajeetas stick with 6 PSL WASP chads.
You really make me wanna perma move to Lithuania for infinite white pussy.

I agree mongoloids are ugly as shit too, but curries are too ugly man. Especially the ones around North Bangladesh, south India

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep and mrriceguyreturn
Still SMV mogs pajeeta subhumans to bengaluru
At least pajeeta subhumans will still be around, meanwhile all whites will be extinct in 2050.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I literally feel bad for ukrainian men, even though they are racists and nazis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. They are still stuck in typical EE slavic ME MAN, ME FIGHT, WOMAN GO TO SAFETY, HOO HOO AH AH monkey mentality. Meanwhile natasha fled and now lives in Germany and is now getting a train ran on her by 5 Ottos and nonwhite migrants.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and 2 others
Why tf wud u want more Indians

I literally feel bad for ukrainian men, even though they are racists and nazis :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Idk where do you get this info and no, they don't want to fight. They are forced into it @mrriceguyreturn

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bomber517 and mrriceguyreturn
View attachment 3016897
Breast Size Pill is Underrated.
high BMI pill. All foids that I know are giga planks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, mrriceguyreturn and USERΝAME
Idk where do you get this info and no, they don't want to fight. They forced into it @mrriceguyreturn
View attachment 3016899
No, im well aware that there is an awakening of ukranian men being like "fuck this", but the mentality that i listed above was literally prevalent since the beginning of the war. You can literally look up the statistics of volunteers and enlistement in their army at the beginning of the war. Over the course of the war however, there has been a shift of mentality tho, of ukranian men being like "fuck this, im trynna get out, or atleast stay at home so random army recruiters dont literally kidnap me off the street to enlist me."

• JFL
No, im well aware that there is an awakening of ukranian men being like "fuck this", but the mentality that i listed above was literally prevalent since the beginning of the war. You can literally look up the statistics of volunteers and enlistement in their army at the beginning of the war. Over the course of the war however, there has been a shift of mentality tho, of ukranian men being like "fuck this, im trynna get out, or atleast stay at home so random army recruiters dont literally kidnap me off the street to enlist me."
You do realise that ukraine is incredibly corrupt? They falsify every single thing. You think any of 18yos wanted to participate in some retarded war JFL? They just got forced into. If you don't participate in it, you get shot.
1718210076243444m

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
high BMI pill. All foids that I know are giga planks.
Thought it was always like tha

• +1