Is it better to peak (as a robust prettyboy) at age 18 or age 26?

Is it better to peak (as a robust prettyboy) at age 18 or age 26?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and the MOUSE
@chosen-one @SubhumanCurrycel @RadicalIslamist @the MOUSE @wsada

Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

Shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Abhorrence and Xangsane
More slaying opportunities at 18 than 26

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Cat No GIF by Looney Tunes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
u should be moneymaxxed by that time
you will be on god mode

• JFL
Idk maybe 26

• +1
@aesthetic beauty I'm NGL I feel jealous of 19 year old men

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
why not??
Most Prettyboys aren’t pretty. They are masthetic with a style catering towards women, or they have good harmony but are lacking in terms of dimorphism. If they had more dimorphism they would be more attractive. It isn’t a different type of chad like people try to portray it as.

• +1
Being attractive matters the most when you're properly young like 18, you're in university surrounded by girls, your attraction gets you a good job and you reap all of the benefits early so that you can set yourself up for success in the long-run.

If you're an incel through your entire teens and 20s and then grow into your looks at 26 then you've already missed out on most of the good years. You can't reverse 16 years of pent-up bitterness from being an incel from age 10 there's already irreparable damage done to your self-esteem and mental health from spending the entirety of your adult life being rejected and missing out of everything. Most gigastacies are already in LTRs or engaged/married by age 26 so even if you get a few years to slay you're slaying leftovers. At best, your dating prospects are with other adults at a similar level of career development and you might snag a 23 year old low-tier stacey whose relationship went to shit but none of that will make up for the fact that you spent school, university and all your young years as an incel.

It's like winning $1mil in the lottery at 18 or going to prison until 26 and getting $2mil.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
@HarrierDuBois @SecularIslamist

Most Prettyboys aren’t pretty. They are masthetic with a style catering towards women, or they have good harmony but are lacking in terms of dimorphism. If they had more dimorphism they would be more attractive. It isn’t a different type of chad like people try to portray it as.
would you actually say I'm maesthetic?
Who would you say are pretty??

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Younger is always better, as a prettyboy, regardless if its robust or pretty

• +1
Being attractive matters the most when you're properly young like 18, you're in university surrounded by girls, your attraction gets you a good job and you reap all of the benefits early so that you can set yourself up for success in the long-run.

If you're an incel through your entire teens and 20s and then grow into your looks at 26 then you've already missed out on most of the good years. You can't reverse 16 years of pent-up bitterness from being an incel from age 10 there's already irreparable damage done to your self-esteem and mental health from spending the entirety of your adult life being rejected and missing out of everything. Most gigastacies are already in LTRs or engaged/married by age 26 so even if you get a few years to slay you're slaying leftovers. At best, your dating prospects are with other adults at a similar level of career development and you might snag a 23 year old low-tier stacey whose relationship went to shit but none of that will make up for the fact that you spent school, university and all your young years as an incel.

It's like winning $1mil in the lottery at 18 or going to prison until 26 and getting $2mil.
I ascended at 21-22 years old and now I'm engaged and getting married. At 26.
My fiancee is 26 and KHHV, almost 27.

Thoughts?

• +1
I ascended at 21-22 years old and now I'm engaged and getting married. At 26.
My fiancee is 26 and KHHV, almost 27.

Thoughts?
Are you from some arranged marriage cultural/ethnic background?

• +1
would you actually say I'm maesthetic?
Who would you say are pretty??
D76F3C32 D5B4 41DA 88E0 E4733E64E514

Not pretty, but very good ratios with a baseline of masculine features. If he had better ratios and was more dimorphic he would be more attractive.

• +1
He's a cutecel
He has one masculine feature, his eye area.
27C2ABAD 303C 4C2F 9B5C 797F08992CCB

This is the guy above his he had a better jaw and was more dimorphic facially.

• +1