Is it considered creepy for guys to obviously look at girls bodies when they’re wearing slutty clothes?

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I mean the girls must know what effect their body has on guys, so are they okay with it?
When I go out in public during the summer I see so many Stacys / Stacylites wearing super revealing outfits. Every year the outfits get sluttier. I see so many girls wearing tank tops with no bra, and I can see their nipples through the top.
Also girls wearing extremely short shorts where the bottom of their ass cheeks are visible. When I’m walking I have to look back at it like this meme (but obviously without the facial expression)
890EABF3 5B5B 45B8 BAFB 7F23D7036D3B

Other people can see me look back as I don’t hide it. Is this normal for young guys or is it considered creepy? I don’t understand how I can be expected to act like it’s no big deal when I see a stacy jb half naked.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
yes if you're ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 20 others
I mean the girls must know what effect their body has on guys, so are they okay with it?
When I go out in public during the summer I see so many Stacys / Stacylites wearing super revealing outfits. Every year the outfits get sluttier. I see so many girls wearing tank tops with no bra, and I can see their nipples through the top.
Also girls wearing extremely short shorts where the bottom of their ass cheeks are visible. When I’m walking I have to look back at it like this meme (but obviously without the facial expression)
View attachment 1772696
Other people can see me look back as I don’t hide it. Is this normal for young guys or is it considered creepy? I don’t understand how I can be expected to act like it’s no big deal when I see a stacy jb half naked.
It’s only creepy if you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, JawMogger, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
no, creepy literally means ugly. theyre just wearing it for some chad who wont even notice them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ballskin, JawMogger and 4 others
just fucking mouth breathe and eyerape them so they don't feel comfortable wearing that shit again

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19478
just show your dick and fuck them for being whores

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
glance or two is cool. don't be "looking back" at it though, that's cringe as shit especially if you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, JawMogger and Deleted member 14160
Chad can look her up and down, incel look away before you get an IOD

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Chad can look her up and down, incel look away before you get an IOD
yeah and its not a joke. i work at a gym and its like that lol. if ur ugly the girl will complain to the workers kek. since im black pilled i usually dont do shit but in a normie way tell the guy "its over"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
in fact, one of the ex workers would call dudes creepy for looking at her, but the 6'2 tryonelite with a good body literally asks for her number and fucks the dude mid shift. never take these foids seriously @LightSkinNoob

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15164
in fact, one of the ex workers would call dudes creepy for looking at her, but the 6'2 tryonelite with a good body literally asks for her number and fucks the dude mid shift. never take these foids seriously @LightSkinNoob
Every normie must be blackpilled deep down, this shit is all around us.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
no, some incel indian (5'6 at most skinny 3.5psl) tried to give her flowers and wrote a poem stating that he needed help from reddit to make it bc he was nervous. she just tossed it into the trash and called him ugly. nobody should have a shred of remorse for foids. i laughed on the outside but on the inside my misogyny only grew stronger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, ballskin and LightSkinNoob
no, some incel indian (5'6 at most skinny 3.5psl) tried to give her flowers and wrote a poem stating that he needed help from reddit to make it bc he was nervous. she just tossed it into the trash and called him ugly. nobody should have a shred of remorse for foids. i laughed on the outside but on the inside my misogyny only grew stronger
Holy fuck that’s brutal, tbh I hate them, however we’re the same to a degree, if an ugly girl tries to make advances we’ll avoid them, however foids are sadistic like the case above, cause their value as a human is solely dependent on their SMV.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Blackgymmax
They are... they just use coded language like "creepy" instead of calling someone ugly

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Yes it is don't listen to PSL muh chad retards

Existing as a cis gender hetro male is itself creepy and predatory

Holy fuck that’s brutal, tbh I hate them, however we’re the same to a degree, if an ugly girl tries to make advances we’ll avoid them, however foids are sadistic like the case above, cause their value as a human is solely dependent on their SMV.

girls where I live are very sweet when rejecting guys tbh, must be american foids

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and alriodai
i
girls where I live are very sweet when rejecting guys tbh, must be american foids
its better to be rejected harshly so you can fucking scream and call that thot a hoe and make her your foe. if she was "sweetly rejecting" and if you did the same thing it would be mega over for your anal hole bcuz of the jail

i

its better to be rejected harshly so you can fucking scream and call that thot a hoe and make her your foe. if she was "sweetly rejecting" and if you did the same thing it would be mega over for your anal hole bcuz of the jail

lmao I get what you mean. Rejection is rejection don't get me wrong. However dudes on this site have insane anxiety when it comes to approaching women however when you're +4/10 there is little to worry about. When she's still bitchy about it be glad you dodged a bullet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
yes creepy if you're ugly. anything you do that is sexual in nature will be creepy and disgusting if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: alriodai