Is it considered pity sex if a stacy/stacylite has sex with me? Long read + pics

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I’m actually going crazy right now bro. So this girl I hooked up with is an actual Stacy, like she’s fucking gorgeous and I’ve liked her since I was 12 (20 now) she told me the other day that she’s always liked me since middle school, and we ended up meeting and fucking in my car, then I took her home and we did some more freaky shit and slept together, anyways she seemed like she was super into me while we were together and for the whole next day after I dropped her off, telling me she misses me already, saying she wants to see me again soon, even scheduled for us to chill again in a couple days

Well the day we were supposed to hangout again comes, and she ignores me until 10pm that night then sends me a long message about how she ended up in the city a couple hours away trying to give away her dog, she’s been there for a couple days now and last I’ve heard from her was that message, I think it’s been 30-40 hrs since I last sent her a message and she hasn’t even opened it yet. What the fuck does this mean? She did just start her period and she has bpd if that’s a good reason for her to be acting weird, she actually started bleeding while she was sitting on me with my dick inside her and then freaked out when she seen a puddle of her blood on my dick and balls.

What the fuck do I do guys? I’m literally so ugly I don’t think I could ever bag a girl like her again so I’m fucking obsessed with her tbh, should I just wait it out for a reply and then say something joking like “Damn it’s been a minute, am I getting ghosted? 🤣” Idk what to do, I’ve been craving her since she came over I just want her in my bed so I can cuddle her rn and not feel like a lonely subhuman

Here’s my pics, won’t post her here cuz that’s weird but just imagine a Stacy/stacylite with me, is it legit or should I accept that she only had pity sex with me? I’m ngl before she started ignoring me she literally seemed like she was in love with me, so I’m kind of dumbfounded that this is happening

Green sweater pic is from day we fucked

Attachments

• 2A5C62FD-C100-43E8-A046-5EF0A64C309C.jpeg
    2A5C62FD-C100-43E8-A046-5EF0A64C309C.jpeg
    544.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 8E7DCE58-EAED-439E-9295-D15D6AD82D4A.jpeg
    8E7DCE58-EAED-439E-9295-D15D6AD82D4A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 29A23B9A-1702-4A10-A6BF-C9B80B26BCCB.png
    29A23B9A-1702-4A10-A6BF-C9B80B26BCCB.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 336097A0-CD14-4DEC-B154-C07B4BE1F525.png
    336097A0-CD14-4DEC-B154-C07B4BE1F525.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 0B696D2C-D101-4CF1-BEAB-9FA24042B515.jpeg
    0B696D2C-D101-4CF1-BEAB-9FA24042B515.jpeg
    530.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 620A143A-0FE1-4648-A5EB-4C99BF87A530.jpeg
    620A143A-0FE1-4648-A5EB-4C99BF87A530.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • E57B8766-68EE-4E7F-841C-C32F4A0D06F5.jpeg
    E57B8766-68EE-4E7F-841C-C32F4A0D06F5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • A9A29560-6661-4A5B-8086-B61D98808D8A.jpeg
    A9A29560-6661-4A5B-8086-B61D98808D8A.jpeg
    591.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4CCBE847-59BF-4348-BA4C-A109BC7B4EBD.png
    4CCBE847-59BF-4348-BA4C-A109BC7B4EBD.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Deleted member 21620 and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Dnrd + rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Daqirius
BDD mostly. are you somewhat deformed? Yes. are you better looking than average, yes. you could probably me a niche model.

go bills GIF

• +1
Reactions: Travis and Deleted member 18776
BDD mostly. are you somewhat deformed? Yes. are you better looking than average, yes. you could probably me a niche model.

go bills GIF
This isn't reddit

• +1
Reactions: Loki, St.TikTokcel, alriodai and 2 others
Nigga no stacylite or Stacy is getting near you. Guarantee you’re overinflating because of emotions. Probably htb at best. All that aside why tf are you even putting yourself in a situation where you have to think if it’s pity sex. You should know for sure that she’s into you with no guesses

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, House Lannister, Oberyn and 5 others
Tales from the asylum

Wake up

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
Nigga shut the fuck up you arent ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380, Travis, poopoohead and 2 others
mental illness

Nigga no stacylite or Stacy is getting near you. Guarantee you’re overinflating because of emotions. Probably htb at best. All that aside why tf are you even putting yourself in a situation where you have to think if it’s pity sex. You should know for sure that she’s into you with no guesses
Not overinflated and nigga did you read the whole post she was def into me before and after, started ignoring me out of no where

JBW strikes again

• +1
Reactions: john2
You are not ugly but you haven't touched a female in your life. Just posting your autistic pics doesn't prove anything

pics of stacy?

You are not ugly but you haven't touched a female in your life. Just posting your autistic pics doesn't prove anything
My body count is 3, those are also the only 3 I’ve ever asked to have sex I do touched females

• Hmm...
Reactions: Indo_Chad
U have a mogger nose OP
Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Recessed subhuman nose you mean
U have a hawk nose, perfectly proportional and striking for your eyes

the problem lies in ur dogshit hair not ur nose or eyes.
Jaw is alright. It’s average

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
U have a hawk nose, perfectly proportional and striking for your eyes

the problem lies in ur dogshit hair not ur nose or eyes.
Jaw is alright. It’s average
I 24/7 fraud my eyes now tho, they’re shit when relaxed. And yea I’m growing my hair out it’s been looking like shit for a couple months got it cut too short, and jaw isn’t average I’m giga recessed

Your insecurity and neediness is gonna drive her away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Your insecurity and neediness is gonna drive her away
I’ve haven’t acted weird or insecure or needy towards her yet

pm me what she looks like I’ll judge

Ah yes base ur opinion on one Foto rather than the full 3d human.
I picked the best and most realistic photo. The others are even worse. Idk where you live but there is no way that he is in the above average category for guys his age

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I picked the best and most realistic photo. The others are even worse. Idk where you live but there is no way that he is in the above average category for guys his age
An attractive girl has sex with him. Yet he is well bellow average says German looks. I yield to your expertise looks elder.

An attractive girl has sex with him. Yet he is well bellow average says German looks. I yield to your expertise looks elder.
Have you seen the girl? No.
So for now it’s just a claim and since most guys brutally overrate women I take his claim with a grain of salt.

And I didn’t say that he is well below average. I guess he fits in the mid tier normie range but definitely not HTN/above average.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and mvp2v1
969EC68F 6394 4130 806F 777E517897D8

B25F4586 9D38 461C B680 671CA751512E

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Shit man, half the guys in my class mog you to oblivion

Have you seen the girl? No.
So for now it’s just a claim and since most guys brutally overrate women I take his claim with a grain of salt.

And I didn’t say that he is well below average. I guess he fits in the mid tier normie range but definitely not HTN/above average.
She’s stacylite and I’m a subhuman abomination

Lmao 🤣, i have 20 guys in class 15 of those had good eye area and colouring, although I’m only one with hooded eyes( but brown colour smh)
Idc kill u self stop bragging

not pity sex but there are two options
she didnt enjoy it and now wants to ghost u
she has another man in her life and hes her first priority, and that excuse is prolly not true (imo this one)

not pity sex but there are two options
she didnt enjoy it and now wants to ghost u
she has another man in her life and hes her first priority, and that excuse is prolly not true (imo this one)
I want her so bad rn

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
The pics you posted in this thread are diffrent than the pics you posted in recent threads. You are a troll

The pics you posted in this thread are diffrent than the pics you posted in recent threads. You are a troll
Not a troll I’m an abomination

I mean it's not you in the pics
I am a disaster, okay? Nothing about me physically or mentally is good. I am a trucel abomination and deserve to be spit on