Is it cringe to be "a youtuber" or would it get my face between 18 year old buttcheeks?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Being a Youtuber is great for exposure, but I'm worried if there's some stigma to it, like girls will think "oh he's a Youtuber, that means he's really insecure about becoming irrelevant, and that means he's probably shallow or materialistic" etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 1851
i dont think people think that at all tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki and Idontknowlol
i too much of an autist so youtube exposure would be bad for me

probably depends on what kind of youtuber you are cuz if ur like a minecraft youtuber then yea ur officially a an autist geek nerd

probably depends on what kind of youtuber you are cuz if ur like a minecraft youtuber then yea ur officially a an autist geek nerd
I mean like the conventional Youtuber personalities who makes a video about anythign they think can get views

Being a Youtuber is great for exposure, but I'm worried if there's some stigma to it, like girls will think "oh he's a Youtuber, that means he's really insecure about becoming irrelevant, and that means he's probably shallow or materialistic" etc
Quite the opposite. If you get even a following of like 10-15k, it will be a good halo as it shows that your content has other people interested in what your doing, so also a social status boost. And after 100K, you get some clout to your value. Even that mile stone is extremely difficult. 1,000,000 plus and would be enough to get any hot clout chasing bitch, but that can take years and 99.99% you tubers never reach that.

Instagram is important so if your growing your YouTube make sure to link your YouTube channel, and mention your instagram handles. After 10-15k real followers, you could get some success with DM random bitches.

Quite the opposite. If you get even a following of like 10-15k, it will be a good halo as it shows that your content has other people interested in what your doing, so also a social status boost. And after 100K, you get some clout to your value. Even that mile stone is extremely difficult. 1,000,000 plus and would be enough to get any hot clout chasing bitch, but that can take years and 99.99% you tubers never reach that.

Instagram is important so if your growing your YouTube make sure to link your YouTube channel, and mention your instagram handles. After 10-15k real followers, you could get some success with DM random bitches.
But isn't it kind of jestering? like you would feel like a C-list celerbrity. At 15k sub it means that you're still making MacDonalds wage , yet have all the negative effects of being a public figure.

For example would a millionare girl who you're flirting with be happy to find out that you're some tryhard attention-seeking youtuber with a tiny sub count?

why do you want your face between 18 year old buttcheeks thats submissive bro? just do youtube and make good content and the views will come and if you're a chad fuck bitches it's simple.

YouTube gets you 0 bitches. Instagram is for girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and A23ghskung
why do you want your face between 18 year old buttcheeks thats submissive bro? just do youtube and make good content and the views will come and if you're a chad fuck bitches it's simple.
Nah man you have to have direction in life, I'm 40 so my window to date 18 year olds will be closing within the next 5 years so I need to be very tactical about how I spend my time. If being a Youtuber is lame then I should focus my time on something else

Nah man you have to have direction in life, I'm 40 so my window to date 18 year olds will be closing within the next 5 years so I need to be very tactical about how I spend my time. If being a Youtuber is lame then I should focus my time on something else
u can pay tbh for 18 year old hooker but sadly u prolly dont have that jb appeal tbh maybe it's more realistic for 25 ?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
youtube is only for memes, tutorials, and cloud storage purposes. So nah

tiktok would prob be easier

But isn't it kind of jestering? like you would feel like a C-list celerbrity. At 15k sub it means that you're still making MacDonalds wage , yet have all the negative effects of being a public figure.

For example would a millionare girl who you're flirting with be happy to find out that you're some tryhard attention-seeking youtuber with a tiny sub count?
You have to start out somewhere, and their isn't really a downside to your general privacy till you make it very huge. Even at million+ followers hardly anyone recognizes them. The reason being if I were to randomly show you a million+ channel on YouTube that is your country, chances are you wouldn't recognize 90%+ of them.

How you are perceived would depend on the content. Unless you bring it up first you can avoid it entirely. If you present your style like Ishowspeed, as long as you clarify its satirical and its portraying a " character" and that you don't really behave like that, it eliminates the downside. Now days as the YouTube audience gets younger, its become well known among popular you tubers that behaving in a overly dramatic fashion has granted successful views. Ishowspeed is a great example.

Most people are not seeing it as attention seeking as long as you show that its a just a character your playing. And even then why the fuck should you take it personally. Their are going to always be haters, and you have to ignore them to reach the jackpot, which is a million subs. You make enough money to not be tied to some shitty job, and then have the status which can get you balls deep in JB. who are obsessed with follower counts.

Do you have to portray some outlandish character to succeed. Not really. Pickup, Redpill, alpha male behavior discussion, etc are regaining traction again since the Andrew Tate phenomena. You could just discuss those concepts. You could also just discuss other interesting shit, like current events and your hot take. That one is pretty neutral. I know their is a big following also for trading relating channels, especially those about crypto. Its up to you how you want to continue the journey.

And for some context, I've had girls seem surprised in a negative way when asked if I used TikTok or instagram. They seemed quite surprised I didn't use them, so it goes both ways. Majority of women see even a 10k YouTube account as far better then some guy with 5 followers on instagram, regardless of the content.

youtube is only for memes, tutorials, and cloud storage purposes. So nah
That's a good point, I guess the question applies to any public social media, like tiktok

u can pay tbh for 18 year old hooker but sadly u prolly dont have that jb appeal tbh maybe it's more realistic for 25 ?
nah man, enjoyment in life consists SOLELY of knowing that a goddess approved of you. paying for p isn't approval

youtube is for autistic men and boomers

girls are on tik tok/insta/etc

unless youre a fag makeup tutorial nigga

nah man, enjoyment in life consists SOLELY of knowing that a goddess approved of you. paying for p isn't approval
a goddess? what r u a fucking sub lozer

a goddess? what r u a fucking sub lozer
you must not have been to the gym lately, have you seen the kinds of asses that are in those yoga pants? if those aren't goddesses I don't know what is

unless you make tech tips or hamza style videos then it shouldn't be a problem and might give you a halo depending on how famous you are.

you must not have been to the gym lately, have you seen the kinds of asses that are in those yoga pants? if those aren't goddesses I don't know what is
ass doesnt matter psl only matteers on girls in 2022

unless you make tech tips or hamza style videos then it shouldn't be a problem and might give you a halo depending on how famous you are.
My ambition isn't to get huge on Youtube or Tiktok, so I guess what I'm saying is that that halo might be weak or negative if it's a cringy wannabe 40 year old Youtuber trying to be funny and get views yet has less subs than she does for posting 1 bikini pic

Most YouTubers are one time wonders they get a bit of hyper and unable to sustain it. It's only the super top YouTubers that have a life like celebrities (Jake Paul, KSI, Chunks), but even they can have a fall from grace.

I can remember OGs like Nigahiga who have all but disappeared.

Nothing is cringe when you’re good looking, everything is when you’re ugly.

Also your example of “what girls would think about youtubers” is something that no human being has ever spoken or thought for even a millisecond, and never will. It’s like an alien wrote it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Images 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863