Is it cringe to make a tiktok at 20 to get bitches?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
typical hot guys on tiktok like vinnie hackers are like 17-18. would it be cringe for a 20 year old to do that to statusmaxx if hes hot?

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person
fuck off greycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ShowerMaxxing, justinzayn and 7 others
not if your good looking

:ogre:(y)

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and RealSurgerymax
No lol, there's fucking boomers on there now. It'll become the next Facebook soon enough.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Trilogy, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Nah.

Some oldcel (He was probably 65 :lul:) approached me at work today and asked if I had a ticktok account bit weird I said no tho, he probably wanted me to follow him or smth.

So if they have it I don't see why it would be weird for u too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
Nah.

Some oldcel (He was probably 65 :lul:) approached me at work today and asked if I had a ticktok account bit weird I said no tho, he probably wanted me to follow him or smth
chad bragging about getting hit by old men :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Verse, pneumocystosis and 5 others
Not at all, by the time you’re 21 you could just say you’ve had it “for awhile”. I missed the boat with getting bitches on social media tbh, I know for some it works but I don’t think I’ve ever pulled a chick straight off social media

chad bragging about getting hit by old men :pepefrown:
I dont think he was hitting on me. He just asked if I had tiktok I said no and he asked if I knew anyone who did, I think he genuinely wanted followers or smth.

vinnie is 20

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21863, RealSurgerymax and 2 others
typical hot guys on tiktok like vinnie hackers are like 17-18. would it be cringe for a 20 year old to do that to statusmaxx if hes hot?
Some girl on snapchat was like begging me to make a tiktok the other day she wanted me to make a thirst trap but the audios they use for those are cringe and the narcissism just makes me cringe I will be narcissistic by myself in my room that's one thing but posting it online for the world to see is a different story. I just couldn't bring myself to even attempt it

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and sergeant blackpill
Some girl on snapchat was like begging me to make a tiktok the other day she wanted me to make a thirst trap but the audios they use for those are cringe and the narcissism just makes me cringe I will be narcissistic by myself in my room that's one thing but posting it online for the world to see is a different story. I just couldn't bring myself to even attempt it
i feel the same way with social media, it feels so cringe bcuz it's so obviously narcy af.

But the thing is, if you got the looks, then nobody will mind it.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
It's never cringe for a player to play

everything is cringe if you are ugly

greycel acting like 20 is 40 lol. wtf has this forum come to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and 5 others
greycel acting like 20 is 40 lol. wtf has this forum come to.
lol you can't really say 20 is a teen its a young adult at that point. some may find it embarassing for a grown man to post stuff like that.

vinnie is 20
vinniehackermaxxing eh? what do u think about his nose piercing? i think that one is weird but i really like his ear piercings. btw does he dye his hair? i have hair like he used to when he was younger, brown and wavy but it seems now his hair is brownish with some blonde highlights or something, idk but his hair looks really good.

i feel the same way with social media, it feels so cringe bcuz it's so obviously narcy af.

But the thing is, if you got the looks, then nobody will mind it.
Yeah and I don't doubt that I would get attention from it but it's just too cringe for me personally like the intense stares into the camera it looks gay a lot of the time lmao

Yeah and I don't doubt that I would get attention from it but it's just too cringe for me personally like the intense stares into the camera it looks gay a lot of the time lmao
i tried that shit i couldnt start laughing its the goofiest shit ever how can people do this and not die from cringe i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
Nah, just don’t have your age in your bio. There are plenty of age 20 guys on TikTok btw but if ur concerned just no age in bio

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
20 is even better nigger

Use filters to fraud collagen

Its cringe to make a tiktok

lol you can't really say 20 is a teen its a young adult at that point. some may find it embarassing for a grown man to post stuff like that.
When you get older, you'll realize that there is no such thing as being "an adult" and that older people will ALWAYS view younger people than them as "kids". Seriously. When I was 18, I was called a "child" by people who were in their early 20s. Now in my early 20s, I'm called a "child" by those in their mid to late 20s. It'll just keep changing as you get older bro. It's only cringy if you're unattractive. A 35 yo chad making tiktoks will be thirsted over. While a 18 yo trucel making tiktoks will be laughed at and you'll see chicks tagging their friends just to laugh at them. Women have no age limit if you're attractive bro. That's all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Dude that was like 2019/2020. Many tik tokers are like 20-24 now

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I'm 40 and I'm planning on becoming a Tiktoker to get 18 year old girls , so no, there's nothing cringe about it

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Verse
If you’re really gl (like 7.5 and above) I’d say go for it, otherwise no, prime age for thirst trap maxxing is 16-19 :feelskek:

18 is young adult too, low iq

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
no damien kater is 20 as long as you're hot it isn't cringe

Use Instagram like people your age. Fucking pederast.