is it cringey to larp as a different ethnicity/ pretend to be mixed

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
i'm pakistani with fair skin and dark green eyes, everyone just assumes i'm arab (leban usually) so would it be autist to claim i'm half arab or greek, not because i hate my ethnicity (although it is a meme tbh) but i feel women would see it as more interesting if i said i was mixed with paki and greek/arab dna. Imagine larping with the name leonidas too and pretending to be half or 25 percent greek jfl greek culture seems sick:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member and 4 others
@Shrek2OnDvD

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Another Barbarian Greek wannabe
What do we say to him?
@Pythagoras @TsarTsar444 @RoundHouse @Idontknowlol @Drago Soprano @Thompsonz @Stef43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15516 and 2 others
im 100% slavic with a10 light blue eyes
mirin?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 2403, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
for sure :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
What do we say to him?
@Pythagoras @TsarTsar444 @RoundHouse @Idontknowlol @Drago Soprano @Thompsonz @Stef43
fuck fuck fuck guess its time to larp about the ottoman empire :hnghn:

fuck fuck fuck guess its time to larp about the ottoman empire :hnghn:
russia mogs to death
no point in larping
its like lapring as a 5feet2 manlet whats the point

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
  • So Sad
Just call yourself Pashtun instead of Pakistani, people'll think thats exotic and you're not evenlarping. I just call myself punjabi and i swear it did me good irl :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
human delineation of ethnicities is arbitrary and taxonomically technical and doesnt always reflect phenotypically. the 0.1% of DNA that constitutes your ethnicity is a a soup of nucleotides and not a set in stone representation of what youre gonna look like. if you can actually pass as a med bull, by all means i grant you the privilege to larp as so, but honor this title or i will cut off ur testicles and eat them for breakfast

only larp as different ethnicity on tinder/for hookups or places with people that wont be able to trace back your origin. with enough time all lies get exposed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kality, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member and 6 others
fa
Just call yourself Pashtun instead of Pakistani, people'll think thats exotic and you're not evenlarping. I just call myself punjabi and i swear it did me good irl :forcedsmile:
fair enough i am pashtun but i feel people wouldn't even know what it is

ye
human delineation of ethnicities is arbitrary and taxonomically technical and doesnt always reflect phenotypically. the 0.1% of DNA that constitutes your ethnicity is a a soup of nucleotides and not a set in stone representation of what youre gonna look like. if you can actually pass as a med bull, by all means i grant you the privilege to larp as so, but honor this title or i will cut off ur testicles and eat them for breakfast

only larp as different ethnicity on tinder/for hookups or places with people that wont be able to trace back your origin. with enough time all lies get exposed

i was only planning for hooksups, thanks man

fair enough i am pashtun but i feel people wouldn't even know what it is
That’s good, they don’t know what that is = no prejudice or failo stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and twilight
Both parents are Swedish and I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair, also happen to live in the Mediterranean too. Just be exotic is extremely true and is the main recipe of my success.

• +1
Wr
What do we say to him?

We don't have to do anything to him... Fate has already cursed him by making him paki

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 3828 and JizzFarmer
I claim white and people believe me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 3828
@kjsbdfiusdf

I claim curry and so far im doing well

Extremely cringe.
I don't believe in lying about your job/ethnicity/wealth/age etc. You will inevitably feel trapped in a web of your own lies and feel dissatisfied with your own existence knowing that you're a fraud.

Live Authentically & be honest. The truth will set you free boyo.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Chadethnic101, Primordial and 1 other person
Pm me what you look like I am also a real pakhtoon mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Holy shit, most high iq writing I've encountered on the forum yet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14139
Extremely cringe.
I don't believe in lying about your job/ethnicity/wealth/age etc. You will inevitably feel trapped in a web of your own lies and feel dissatisfied with your own existence knowing that you're a fraud.

Live Authentically & be honest. The truth will set you free boyo.
It's only bad if he keeps on changing his narrative, in that situation there will inevitably be a point when it gets overlystressful to maintain the lie. Frauding only one thing and being consistent with his narrative is a walkable path in my opinion, it's almost like the saying "fake it till you make it"

LOOOL keep looking at this forum as truth, average pakistani in west does perfectly fine idiot, stop self-hating so cringe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Chadethnic101 and Michael Myers
Pakistani, Indian, etc. gives off shitty pictures for people in the West. Don’t go by nationality but by ethnicity. You’ll do far better if you say “ayo i’m Pashtun” than “i’m Pakistani”

At the end of the day, if it works it works.

Yeah it's cringe you fucking Paki jfl

I'm a pale ass pashtun mountain nignog and proud OP is a massive self hating faggot.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
run taliban game bhai