Is it dangerous coming in contact with a women who uses Nuvarings “Estrogen rings”?

D

Deleted member 17556

Business Contact-708-897-5746
Lets say a woman stores this crap in her fridge. She uses one of these and she uses the toilet, washing machine, touches handles, etc. Sweating this estrogenic crap everywhere in the house. Could this stuff be dangerous coming in contact with this stuff as a Male or is too small to have any bad affects?

Attachments

• 0C0E0482-DA2D-42E6-AB76-EEB0F643CD11.png
    0C0E0482-DA2D-42E6-AB76-EEB0F643CD11.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, Gad, Lux and 1 other person
ur dick will fall off

Have this in my fridge.

Chose this because it's least likely to alter uterine anatomy or cause any permanent changes leading to decreased fertility. Lasts 3 weeks and take it out whenever you wish. Needed something after having 3 in a row...because we're both extremely exhausted. Didn't manage the usage properly with an unscheduled week break which lead to baby #4 - due in a few months.

Honestly, haven't thought about possible cross-over estrogenic effects onto me. Nipples still flat if that means anything. :unsure:

Think it should be ok...I'd be more worried about chronic phytoestrogens in my system (ie., peas, beans, lentils) or zoo-estrogens from dairy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17556 and Lux
just don't drink the toilet water theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17556
Have this in my fridge.

Chose this because it's least likely to alter uterine anatomy or cause any permanent changes leading to decreased fertility. Lasts 3 weeks and take it out whenever you wish. Needed something after having 3 in a row...because we're both extremely exhausted. Didn't manage the usage properly with an unscheduled week break which lead to baby #4 - due in a few months.

Honestly, haven't thought about possible cross-over estrogenic effects onto me. Nipples still flat if that means anything. :unsure:

Think it should be ok...I'd be more worried about chronic phytoestrogens in my system (ie., peas, beans, lentils) or zoo-estrogens from dairy.
what do you think about copper iuds?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
what do you think about copper iuds?

They cause a chronic local inflammatory response which can lead to altered uterine anatomy (my belief, don't quote me on this). Their main side effect is increased bleeding during menstruation. I've witnessed a hormone-dissipating IUD get placed when I was a medical student and it seemed very painful. You can't just remove it whenever you wish....

It's difficult to tell if it's in the right place, and it can move. Sometimes plain ultrasound isn't sufficient enough to confirm proper placement.

• +1
Reactions: Lux