is it dumb to take test for face changes

PittMasseters

PittMasseters

Iron
like im happy about my looks but i have a kinda "soft" face like chico and apart from zygos i don't have big bones (im not boneless at all btw)
so idk i feel like it could be great to have bigger brow bone and chin and jaw gains
some people get those from roids but idk it sounds like the most stupid idea i ever had, just tell me what u think
oh and i want to get some muscles also

I’m pretty sure I have to take test as i have very low t so I hope my face doesn’t change

nvm this is a dumb idea, dont want to rape my hairline and collagen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, Deleted member 39692 and 4lt.Real
if you want face changes from test it needs to be 1k ng/dl minimum, also depends on your age, anything after 15-16 is cope, wont really change that much anyways except more angular face, denser bones and more hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
if you want face changes from test it needs to be 1k ng/dl minimum, also depends on your age, anything after 15-16 is cope, wont really change that much anyways except more angular face, denser bones and more hair
@julianchicago caged hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus
like im happy about my looks but i have a kinda "soft" face like chico and apart from zygos i don't have big bones (im not boneless at all btw)
so idk i feel like it could be great to have bigger brow bone and chin and jaw gains
some people get those from roids but idk it sounds like the most stupid idea i ever had, just tell me what u think
do hgh not test

@julianchicago caged hard
what do you want nigger. im right, test after 15 or 16 wont do anything except more facial hair thicker skin and more angular face stupid faggot

@worldmog "wont really change that much"

proceeds to name multiple ways in which it would change LOL

• JFL
what do you want nigger. im right, test after 15 or 16 wont do anything except more facial hair thicker skin and more angular face stupid faggot
“wont really change anything except more angular face and denser bones”
Face changes happen exactly from bone mass growing and angularity aka bones getting longer… Are you retarded?

@i_love_roosters ascended hard by taking T so no, you must be young tho

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
“wont really change anything except more angular face and denser bones”
Face changes happen exactly from bone mass growing and angularity aka bones getting longer… Are you retarded?
are you stupid? when did i say test didnt change the face? the change in the face is very miniscule depending on age, which is most likely after 16

are you stupid? when did i say test didnt change the face? the change in the face is very miniscule depending on age, which is most likely after 16
if it changes angularity and bone density clearly the changes arent miniscule retard ?

• +1
test after 15 or 16 wont do anything except more facial hair thicker skin and more angular face stupid faggot

@worldmog "wont really change that much"

proceeds to name multiple ways in which it would change LOL
yeah multiple but insignificant ways, people who ask about taking t expect to be some ogre with godly brow ridge and expect to have 3mm forward growth in zygos which wont happen (unless you are very young). it will change face but not that much

• JFL
if it changes angularity and bone density clearly the changes arent miniscule retard ?
Bro dont get cortisol spikes bc of this retard. Every time i saw this dude comment anywhere its usually sub 80 iq

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
a change in angularity of about 1 degree you faggot

a change in angularity of about 1 degree you faggot
because a one degree change of angularity from BONE GROWTH is something minimal lol, you realize how difficult growing bone is right ?
not to mention the whole point of facial surgery is that small changes create drastic differences when moving bones

miring room temp iq !

Bro dont get cortisol spikes bc of this retard. Every time i saw this dude comment anywhere its usually sub 80 iq
ur right, its a bad habit i should just instant ignore anyone below 50 iq here but then id have half of this place not showing content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Skywalker
@worldmog what did you prove restating my comments? all the things i stated dont even change the face that much nigger

because a one degree change of angularity from BONE GROWTH is something minimal lol, you realize how difficult growing bone is right ?
not to mention the whole point of facial surgery is that small changes create drastic differences when moving bones

miring room temp iq !
having bodybuilder level testosterone at the age which your face changes the most (14-16) and the only change is just a teeny bit of bone density, proving my point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Skywalker and Deleted member 39692
ur right, its a bad habit i should just instant ignore anyone below 50 iq here but then id have half of this place not showing content
i still have no one on ignore but might have to put idiots like this. Its a active looksmin because cortisol os bad for hair and skin and these retards make me mad
@worldmog what did you prove restating my comments? all the things i stated dont even change the face that much nigger
Loox ginger IMG 8642
This guy roided at 19 not reading an another single pixel you subhuman prrmavirgin
Delete your shit accound you fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: testicularatrophy and dragomaxxer
having bodybuilder level testosterone at the age which your face changes the most (14-16) and the only change is just a teeny bit of bone density, proving my point

ur actually retarded man, NO ONES face no matter what will get big changes from anything theres not that much room from movement or growth which is why any LITTLE CHANGE can have MASSIVE impact on your appearance.

any jaw surgery you see or even lifts or etc are always tiny changes, but make the person look completely different

@worldmog @dragomaxxer will face change at 18 after taking test? what will change specifically if anything

i still have no one on ignore but might have to put idiots like this. Its a active looksmin because cortisol os bad for hair and skin and these retards make me mad

View attachment 2736697View attachment 2736698
This guy roided at 19 not reading an another single pixel you subhuman prrmavirgin
yeah ignore is cucked af in general but i think i have to with this guy, or he could just do us the favor and delete

• +1
@worldmog @dragomaxxer will face change at 18 after taking test? what will change specifically if anything
it can but its not guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 39692

not 19, maybe 15, of course taking so many roids and other drugs that could kill a cow will grow you, if 19 was late bloomer

yes here is an example.
If you want strictly face changes hgh could work too. Its simply on you to do further research on what you deem the better option.
All have theirs pros and cons

• +1
Reactions: Roge and dragomaxxer
it can but its not guaranteed
what levels of test are we talking about to change anything? and is it attainable in a more natural ways

what levels of test are we talking about to change anything? and is it attainable in a more natural ways
no you wont change the bone in your face through naturally increasing your t lmao, any test cycle will put you in a high amount to be able to lead to bone changes if you are young enough

• +1
yes here is an example.
If you want strictly face changes hgh could work too. Its simply on you to do further research on what you deem the better option.
All have theirs pros and cons
would mk do something facial wise? poor mans hgh

not 19, maybe 15, of course taking so many roids and other drugs that could kill a cow will grow you, if 19 was late bloomer
Lol at this retard fuck, do you think you know better than me ab this? i literally talked to people that speak to him personally
yeah ignore is cucked af in general but i think i have to with this guy, or he could just do us the favor and delete
its like talking to a brick wall, i will have to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: testicularatrophy and Roge
no you wont change the bone in your face through naturally increasing your t lmao, any test cycle will put you in a high amount to be able to lead to bone changes if you are young enough
what ng/dl levels will do this and after what age its cope?

ur actually retarded man, NO ONES face no matter what will get big changes from anything theres not that much room from movement or growth which is why any LITTLE CHANGE can have MASSIVE impact on your appearance.

any jaw surgery you see or even lifts or etc are always tiny changes, but make the person look completely different
you faggot, surgery and test are 2 whole different things, shoving metal rods up ur face vs injecting already natural hormones, though you are right when you say little change has massive appearance, 2 degree more angular eyebrows and hood of eyes is too little difference, unless you are in puberty and want to see big changes, dont take it

if he took it long term it could be possible but it all depends on the person age and things like that. I managed to have changes in face when i was trying to naturally boost it lmao

But there isnt research for mk about face and height changes while there is for normal hgh

• +1
Reactions: Roge
i mean it boosts hgh so in theory it should
im just gonna start insta ignoring anyone with ramirez pfp its always retarded trolls or walls

• +1
if he took it long term it could be possible but it all depends on the person age and things like that. I managed to have changes in face when i was trying to naturally boost it lmao
maybe but mk is honestly shit, specially if ur not already completely dialed with ur diet, that shit turns u in a bloated ape and looksmins you a lot cause of it, for me the hair and colagen improvement was nt worth the bloat and insane hunger for shit foods

• +1
Lol at this retard fuck, do you think you know better than me ab this? i literally talked to people that speak to him personally

its like talking to a brick wall, i will have to
give me proof hes not a late bloomer and is 19 at the time of taking those all those 2948 drugs

what ng/dl levels will do this and after what age its cope?
bro its gonna depend for each person, and the younger the more likely it will create changes, do some research online instead of asking here openly about anything that has to do with steroid use

i could easily just larp rn and say fucking 600 ng/dl and u wouldnt know what to do with it

• +1
maybe but mk is honestly shit, specially if ur not already completely dialed with ur diet, that shit turns u in a bloated ape and looksmins you a lot cause of it, for me the hair and colagen improvement was nt worth the bloat and insane hunger for shit foods
All of those supplements have downsides too
Normal HGH can make you taller and grow your bones, but it can also grow your nose, lips etc
If that guy wants to take risks he has to research more for himself since he wants face growth and not exactly for bodybuilding purposes

• +1
Reactions: Roge and dragomaxxer
did you take something with it or something to counter its sides?

Fucking uneducated greycells

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
did you take something with it or something to counter its sides?
if ur going to take it take berberine with it

• +1
Reactions: Roge
All of those supplements have downsides too
Normal HGH can make you taller and grow your bones, but it can also grow your nose, lips etc
If that guy wants to take risks he has to research more for himself since he wants face growth and not exactly for bodybuilding purposes
well idk whats to research more about mk. its literally known by every tiktoker fully. i think its more about ordering it and doing n=1 experiment

if ur going to take it take berberine with it
dose?
Do it have to be some specific dose? I've read that in studies with Metformin they've took 1mg Metformin for every 1g of carbs a day. Or maybe I should take berberine with every meal (4-5 times a day 500mg?). Or just 500-1000mg and thats all

do your own research and try it on yourself, im not a doctor and neither is anyone here, ur better off learning off yourself than asking others for this sort of thing, its the same reason why i dont discuss my quantities or natural status on here

went from subhuman to chad, maybe roids are a cure

• JFL
Test in high doses for long periods of use will change ur zygos and browridge, for jaw gains you need hgh.
This is common knowledge in bodybuilding community i heared an ifbb pro talk about this he said his zygos got bigger from 500mg test and jaw got bigger from hgh

hgh or test for bonelessism boyo? i’m 15 jfl