Is it easier for a person with many flaws to get better than one with few flaws?

MatheusCqb

MatheusCqb

Diamond
I was talking to a friend about improving his looks he told me that it would be easier for him to improve because he had more flaws than me which according to him I have few and he doesn't see anything that changing would make me look better than an example for him to be chadlite or any tier above would be easier than for me since I don't have much to change, I dedicated my time at blackpill more to researching Ratios and knowing how to measure but not much about surgeries until what part is he correct in his speech ?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
is your friend on the spectrum by chance?

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
I was talking to a friend about improving his looks he told me that it would be easier for him to improve because he had more flaws than me which according to him I have few and he doesn't see anything that changing would make me look better than an example for him to be chadlite or any tier above would be easier than for me since I don't have much to change, I dedicated my time at blackpill more to researching Ratios and knowing how to measure but not much about surgeries until what part is he correct in his speech ?
A. Autism
B. it would only be easier because he has manyflaws which means some are more likely to be easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
No some are bigger for example horse faced.

i think it mainly depends on how bad those flaws are, but if he looks subhuman and he fixes those flaws he will obviously ascend

depends on which flaws

i think it mainly depends on how bad those flaws are, but if he looks subhuman and he fixes those flaws he will obviously ascend
As I said he got big Failos, but good pheno and Eye area but idk I think mine is better more masculine

Bad gonial angle, bad bignial widht, flat cheeck bones ... some that I remember
Id need pics of both to really tell theres specific things that matter in a base most to do with facial structure and eye area.

Id need pics of both to really tell theres specific things that matter in a base most to do with facial structure and eye area.
20BA9C06 00D3 4895 9ED2 CB1E9FAA9BAE
My best pic, my friend I cant send he left here