is it easier to get a gf when young?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I'm 15.

I am not a very good looking person nor a tall guy. I'm 5'6". The other day, we had to go to a dinner/party(kinda) from my school.
I got more iois than I expected.

Is it just easier when in teenage early ages? or Am I delusional, austistic fucker that only thinks about blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and bloomercel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Clqs, watah and 7 others
I'm 15.

I am not a very good looking person nor a tall guy. I'm 5'6". The other day, we had to go to a dinner/party(kinda) from my school.

Is it just easier when in teenage early ages? or Am I delusional, austistic fucker that only thinks about blackpill?
How did you got LL at 15 :lul::lul::lul: fucking liar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, AlbinoMaxxer, Sean o' Tist and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and mathis
How did you got LL at 15 :lul::lul::lul: fucking liar
holy shit you fucking retard. Go back to the thread and read carefully.

Title : I had leg lengthening surgery, and I'll never tell my future wife.

Yh ofc bro ! Just lie in the title and call otherd retards !
not my fault you didn't click on the link and scroll a bit. Other dudes do the same thing.

Title : I had leg lengthening surgery, and I'll never tell my future wife.

Yh ofc bro ! Just lie in the title and call otherd retards !
plus, don't you already know i'm 15? i'm lit on discord with you.

Definitely easier in youger age cos money doesn’t mean anything then

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, watah and justropemaxbro
I wouldnt say its easier because you will be competing with all the guys in your year and above.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
yes 100% if u meet a girl whos beautiful and she doesnt know and is insecure u can date her andbe her first and lock in w her forever easily even if ur ltn trust

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, bloomercel and N1666
JBF (just be first) is a lot easier to do at your age. The standards of jbs are a lot lower than adult women, get it now or be miserable forever.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, justropemaxbro, bloomercel and 1 other person
JBF (just be first) is a lot easier to do at your age. The standards of jbs are a lot lower than adult women, get it now or be miserable forever.
im so grateful LOL i was 16 when i met my gf and she was 14 shes htb dutch and brazilian my kids will be blessed w green eyes shes obsessed w me im actually set for life LOOOL im a mtn ethnic fag jbf is so real

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, bloomercel and N1666
im so grateful LOL i was 16 when i met my gf and she was 14 shes htb dutch and brazilian my kids will be blessed w green eyes shes obsessed w me im actually set for life LOOOL im a mtn ethnic fag jbf is so real
what if she finds someone better?

I have seen this whatever you call it just be first scenerio with my close relative. They met in Uni and they dated for years and they just got married last month.

what if she finds someone better?

I have seen this whatever you call it just be first scenerio with my close relative. They met in Uni and they dated for years and they just got married last month.
trust me she wont, i even tried to breakup for fun w her one time nigga almost started cutting and telling me shes gonna kill herself and that she doesnt want anyone else. maybe its just hot mentally ill girls u should go for.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and justropemaxbro
trust me she wont, i even tried to breakup for fun w her one time nigga almost started cutting and telling me shes gonna kill herself and that she doesnt want anyone else. maybe its just hot mentally ill girls u should go for.
you are one lucky mf

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I'm 15.

as someone replied, before college if u lock in with a mentalcel girl and hypnotise her, you can easily get BJs every week and even marry her, anything after year 12 is useless, people get therapy to be "normal"

haha the same happened

I'm 15.

yes