Is it easy to fuck bar/ club sluts?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
Like if they approach you and compliment your looks in some way, how NT do you have to be to actually end up slaying them outside the club?
Is it better than Tinder?

Depends on the country

If you live in USA, CANADA, UK, then yes

If you live in south europe, forget about it, all girls here act hard to get

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and CEO of Sex
Depends on the country

Yeah but I mean if they make the first move.

Bar sluts have 100 men trying to smear their balls on them, they rarely approach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: frogtok, elld101, Ricochet and 3 others
yea, but the secret is actually crab walking into the bar with no pants on with a shit coming out of your anus

• Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex
its not worth it bro!!! only subhumans will approach u! its easy if u have no standards

• +1
bars are chad only

I get approached at least once most times I go.
You must be chad

You see those Melvin’s standing in the corner alone drinking pretending to have a good time that’s me

its not worth it bro!!! only subhumans will approach u! its easy if u have no standards
Usually average - a little above in my case. But that's fine with me. I don't have very high standards especially as an incel. If she's not fat or skinnyfat , has a feminine face and healthy E level body proportions, she's as good as any Stacy to me.
You see those Melvin’s standing in the corner alone drinking pretending to have a good time that’s me
That's me too lmao. I am autistic as fuck in public.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Usually average - a little above in my case. But that's fine with me. I don't have very high standards especially as an incel. If she's not fat or skinnyfat , has a feminine face and healthy E level body proportions, she's as good as any Stacy to me.

That's me too lmao. I am autistic as fuck in public.
No Melvin’s don’t get approached

• +1
No Melvin’s don’t get approached
It doesn't matter. I'm too autistic for anything to happen. Foids I never spoke to before that asked me out later told me to fuck off when I tried messaging them. It's beyond over for my brain.

Depends on the country

LOL UK.
Laugh mock

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
how are u incel if u get approached by above average foids? retard.
they lose interest because of how autistic I am

how are u incel if u get approached by above average foids? retard.

Location matters a lot.

• +1
It's very easy once you're comfortable with approaching, and keeping attention/prolonging conversations.

Logistics are extremely important (how close you live to the bars/clubs). You can still get a lot of phone numbers if you live far away, but it's nowhere near as good as just living close so you can consistently pull ONS

• +1
Isn't it often fairly easy to fuck any women so long as you know they want to fuck you? Am I missing something here? lol

You don't have to only get girls in bars/nightclubs you know.

But obviously you have to be as "NT" as she is (or just basic social skills & confidence), if not more.

So go for autistic, ugly women if they give you an IOI and I'm sure you'll have a chance ... Like, maybe 90% instead of 1%.

• +1
Isn't it often fairly easy to fuck any women so long as you know they want to fuck you? Am I missing something here? lol

You don't have to only get girls in bars/nightclubs you know.

But obviously you have to be as "NT" as she is (or just basic social skills & confidence), if not more.

So go for autistic, ugly women if they give you an IOI and I'm sure you'll have a chance ... Like, maybe 90% instead of 1%.
ugly/ fat women despise me lol. Average - gl girls are much nicer.

ugly/ fat women despise me lol. Average - gl girls are much nicer.

Nice doesn't mean attraction though ... I've had super Stacies smile and be nice to me, but obviously they're not interested like that

If "ugly" girls despise you it might mean you're still in their league ... Remember when girls like a guy he's often above their live some way. I wondered long ago why the "average" girls weren't interested, until reality hit and I realize it'd take ugly to have a fighting chance, much less a Becky lol

That or sometimes there are couples where the guys aren't spectacular in physical essence but still get the LTRs.

But for immediate attraction you have to be out of their league I'd imagine, or something of that sort ... Never really seen otherwise.

Last edited:
  • +1
Nice doesn't mean attraction though ... I've had super Stacies smile and be nice to me, but obviously they're not interested like that
No, I mean they come up to me and tell me i'm good looking

It doesn't matter. I'm too autistic for anything to happen. Foids I never spoke to before that asked me out later told me to fuck off when I tried messaging them. It's beyond over for my brain.
Just have game bro

• So Sad
No, I mean they come up to me and tell me i'm good looking

Women are acting more like dudes than dudes wanna act ... I don't know whether to think of this as good, bad or just baffled lol

I mean not that they don't approach but girls in the nightlife are so masculine, brazen, trashy and filthy. I prefer a harem of churchgirls.

If some trashy girl or wasted girl came up to me and told me I'm good looking I'd probably ignore her lol

Not even abotu NT then because I'd be turned off if a woman isn't feminine or having that optimal feminine energy IRL

Women are acting more like dudes than dudes wanna act ... I don't know whether to think of this as good, bad or just baffled lol

I mean not that they don't approach but girls in the nightlife are so masculine, brazen, trashy and filthy. I prefer a harem of churchgirls.

If some trashy girl or wasted girl came up to me and told me I'm good looking I'd probably ignore her lol

Not even abotu NT then because I'd be turned off if a woman isn't feminine or having that optimal feminine energy IRL
They're usually not completely hammered lol. Mostly just slightly tipsy girls tbh. Happens outside of nightlife too but pretty rarely. Then again I am a rotter.

Not hard to fuck LTB but any decent looking women have hordes of dudes after them.
I mean the ones who approach me and compliment me though. Clearly they’d be more interested in me than the hordes of other dudes, right? And usually I get approached by average - slightly above looking girls. Ugly/ fat bitches despise me.

• +1
I mean the ones who approach me and compliment me though. Clearly they’d be more interested in me than the hordes of other dudes, right? And usually I get approached by average - slightly above looking girls. Ugly/ fat bitches despise me.
Yes if you get approached at the club that should be a done deal. Secured.

• +1
Yes if you get approached at the club that should be a done deal. Secured.
I want to cry at how many times that happened and I didn’t even get a kiss. I’m so goddamn autistic, what did I do to deserve this brain :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
I want to cry at how many times that happened and I didn’t even get a kiss. I’m so goddamn autistic, what did I do to deserve this brain :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Have you been diagnosed with autism?

Have you been diagnosed with autism?
No, I haven’t. I mean autistic in the PSL meaning - awkward, weird loser. There could very well be something wrong with me. Even at 5 I did some really weird shit. I definitely have anxiety at leadt

• +1
Is it easy to fuck bar/ club sluts?
if you ask like that then YEAH FUCKING HARD

if you're sperging but good looking i suggest screw bars but rather go to night clubs and dance and buy whatever girl is approaching you drinks, and spend time in the club where you don't talk so much only dance / kiss and do your best not to show her any red flags leaving the club when you get talking. goodspeed bro. but rather if you have money or good health insurance, do your utmost to get help for your anxiety and shit: if you'd had kidney problems, it'd be your task to get yourself to dialysis. if you have anxiety problems, well ... do what you can. life is short.

you can also try getting some drinking friends or real friends to go out with, but then we're back to dealing with anxiety

• +1
Depends where you go and where you live

At least in Southern Europe, the high end clubs especially are pretty hard to pull in (competition from lots of chads, full of narcy insta-sloot stacies and "influencers", you have to pay for 200€ bottle service if you want to get a table and most girls go in big groups and always one of them is that ugly landwhale set out only to try and cockblock any guy that tries to pull the hot friend of their group)

Tbh if you want to pull a ONS just go on Tinder. Its 100x easier and far lower effort than competing against 10 other guys all drooling and trying to attract the attention of the same girl in the club.

Last edited:
  • +1
Depends where you go and where you live

At least in Southern Europe, the high end clubs especially are pretty hard to pull in (competition from lots of chads, full of narcy insta-sloot stacies and "influencers", you have to pay for 200€ bottle service if you want to get a table and most girls go in big groups and always theres that ugly landwhale set out only to cockblock any guy that tries to pull the hot friend of their group)

Tbh if you want to pull a ONS just go on Tinder. Its 100x easier and far lower effort than competing against 10 other guys all drooling and trying to attract the attention of the same girl in a club.
I get approached at clubs, I get nothing on Tinder. Major reason is my pictures are autistic probably but still. So far the closest I have come to ascension were clubs.

I get approached at clubs, I get nothing on Tinder. Major reason is my pictures are autistic probably but still. So far the closest I have come to ascension were clubs.

I pulled in clubs but still find Tinder far less effort/work since you already know its in the bag once you've arranged to meet up. Clubs are more hit/miss for me personally and a lot just comes down to chance, plus all the stacies or beckies in clubs are usually narcy instagram influencers with tons of guys already orbiting around them

Maybe work on your tinder game? Add some group photos or pics of you outside/doing some activity. That will help rather than just selfies

Last edited:
  • +1
when you put molly in their drink and you gotta eye on those that alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diremeyer and CEO of Sex