NTpill: personal anecdote

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
I’ve had girls i’ve never talked to before message me on social media (don’t have any pics up) asking me out. They obviously had to see me somewhere and get my details from someone.
This happened twice to be exact. And both times after the “date” they would lose interest and ghost me or tell me to stop messaging them when I tried to.

I wasn’t a stereotypical le misogynistic inkler either, just a boring, stuttering, awkward faggot who can’t hold a conversation or make eye contact.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Britmaxxer, Eduardo DOV and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Ceo of cope
yeah, I mean it's fucking over if you're not socially dominant

water thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15827, justbentbro and 2 others
water thread
Not really. A lot of people think the vertical size of your eyes and other garbage is all that matters and that the way you act has no influence on how others perceive you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 15827, justbentbro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Not really. A lot of people think the vertical size of your eyes and other garbage is all that matters and that the way you act has no influence on how others perceive you
looks is like a tool, if you can't use a tool, it's fucking worthless

and vice versa, you can have tremendous skill, but if you don't have the tool, you won't get the job done

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Or that being shy is considered “cute”
for girls 5 whole points below your looks lol
they will fucking tolerate anything lmao

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
for girls 5 whole points below your looks lol
they will fucking tolerate anything lmao
Btw the girls i’m talking about in OP were both HTBs
One maybe a MTB

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
@Aladin were my looks the problem here?

Agreed, being aspie is a major failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15827, justbentbro and 2 others
the way you act is formed by your looks
but you cant act nt or something like that when you are insecure all your life and after many years of looksmaxxing, its needs time to change yourself

but people who are good looking up from childhood, they act accurate or nt based on their looks
good looks = people treat you like god and give you validation all the time and this forms your character

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and CEO of Sex
the way you act is formed by your looks
but you cant act nt or something like that when you are insecure all your life and after many years of looksmaxxing, its needs time to change yourself

but people who are good looking up from childhood, they act accurate or nt based on their looks
good looks = people treat you like god and give you validation all the time and this forms your character
I get enough validation from women. I’m still an insecure aspie loser. But yeah I was made fun of a lot in my earlier years

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I get enough validation from women. I’m still an insecure aspie loser. But yeah I was made fun of a lot in my earlier years
interesting.. i mean, when i get validation from women
thats making me more secure about myself
back in time, when i was obese i was insecure as fuck (who would thought, when women treat you like air)
but now, its like day & night.. im almost lean and finally i get a lot validation and like i said, thats giving me a huge boost

maybe you can loose your insecurity with medicine? there are good med out there

• +1
interesting.. i mean, when i get validation from women
thats making me more secure about myself
back in time, when i was obese i was insecure as fuck (who would thought, when women treat you like air)
but now, its like day & night.. im almost lean and finally i get a lot validation and like i said, thats giving me a huge boost

maybe you can loose your insecurity with medicine? there are good med out there
I ‘m scared of jew meds side effects. And I think my problems go beyond what they could fix. Not to sound like an edgy emo but I hate myself to my core

I ‘m scared of jew meds side effects. And I think my problems go beyond what they could fix. Not to sound like an edgy emo but I hate myself to my core
i hated myself too but since 2 years i like myself very much
i know how it feels to hate yourself
you should change that.. its very important to like yourself.. otherwise, you can never ever live your life in peace

• +1
@Ceo of cope

@NumbThePain NTpill takes no prisoners

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I never claimed that NT isnt important. I claimed that it is a REQUIREMENT ( for life in general not just dating, subhumans all the way to gigachad) and not a HALO, as some forum members think. This means that a normie will not be able to slay htbs or stacylites just because of him being super NT, and a 4 psl with NT will not beat a 5psl that is not NT

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, aBetterMii and CEO of Sex
I never claimed that NT isnt important. I claimed that it is a REQUIREMENT ( for life in general not just dating, subhumans all the way to gigachad) and not a HALO, as some forum members think. This means that a normie will not be able to slay htbs or stacylites just because of him being super NT, and a 4 psl with NT will not beat a 5psl that is not NT
Being NT is akin to having a working lung. Over for you without it but having it wont make you outslay higher psl people just because you have alot of it

• +1
Being NT is akin to having a working lung. Over for you without it but having it wont make you outslay higher psl people just because you have alot of it
Yeah being NT is just another way of saying being normal. It's not meant to be a halo.

Yeah being NT is just another way of saying being normal. It's not meant to be a halo.
yes but you were talking about normies slaying htb and stacylites in your other thread, so i thought to meant NT is an equalizer.

Btw the girls i’m talking about in OP were both HTBs
One maybe a MTB
i forgot you live in the UK jfl those "htb;s" are probably monstrosities that scare children on sight

I'm aspie too, but fake it till you make it. Try to act like an extrovert faggot when u really need to.

I learned to make atleast eye contact when talking to someone. And stuttering is hard to control when ur an aspie being nervous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, Eduardo DOV and CEO of Sex
i forgot you live in the UK jfl those "htb;s" are probably monstrosities that scare children on sight
They're second gen eastern euros. uk mentality with slav foid looks

I'm aspie too, but fake it till you make it. Try to act like an extrovert faggot when u really need to.

I learned to make atleast eye contact when talking to someone. And stuttering is hard to control when ur an aspie being nervous
jfl i think even most nt copers dont mean stuff like looking into peoples eyes when talking to them when talking about NTpill. Thats not NT bro that is basic human communication. Giga over for you if you can't even do that and not stutter

jfl i think even most nt copers dont mean stuff like looking into peoples eyes when talking to them when talking about NTpill. Thats not NT bro that is basic human communication. Giga over for you if you can't even do that and not stutter
Yes, but being NT is also being normal (not aspie). Have to start somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Ceo of cope
Ceo of sex? More like ceo of virginity.

• JFL
I only recently learned how to eye contact with foids. Still fail sometimes and they call me out for it.

drop your rated or estimated psl, height and weight
4/10

I didnt really read all thread but i can feel you. If your entire life is fucking negative reinforcements and feedback how can you be fucking confident? Even if you put a persona women can tell miles away

• +1
I only recently learned how to eye contact with foids. Still fail sometimes and they call me out for it.

4/10
mirin if you are really 4/10 irl rating and can get 7/10 irl rating girls (htb-stacylite)
still havent told me your height, weight and pheno tho
and dick lol

mirin if you are really 4/10 irl rating and can get 7/10 irl rating girls (htb-stacylite)
still havent told me your height, weight and pheno tho
and dick lol
I'm an incel lol. I don't get anything. 6'0, mediocre dick. Close to 80 kg

I'm an incel lol. I don't get anything. 6'0, mediocre dick. Close to 80 kg
but you are talking about girls hitting you up? If you have the potential/chance to slay but you dont because you pussy out or something i dont count you as an incel. Also tales, no 4/10 gets girls sliding in his dms and asking him out. you are either underrating yourself or giga overrating the girls (that hit you up)

but you are talking about girls hitting you up? If you have the potential/chance to slay but you dont because you pussy out or something i dont count you as an incel. Also tales, no 4/10 gets girls sliding in his dms and asking him out. you are either underrating yourself or giga overrating the girls (that hit you up)
Nah I was jk at the 4/10 rating. I don't know. I look good enough to get frequently approached at clubs and ocassionally get street approaches or situations like in OP. I usually get approached by 5-6/10 girls. Most girls higher than that are way too up their asses to approach unless you're Gigachad

Nah I was jk at the 4/10 rating. I don't know. I look good enough to get frequently approached at clubs and ocassionally get street approaches or situations like in OP. I usually get approached by 5-6/10 girls. Most girls higher than that are way too up their asses to approach unless you're Gigachad
then you are probably htn to chadlite. In any case you are not an incel then. Volcel if you get approached, especially regularely by 6/10 girls. Can you send face via pm?

then you are probably htn to chadlite. In any case you are not an incel then. Volcel if you get approached, especially regularely by 6/10 girls. Can you send face via pm?
Not volcel. Sometimes I sperg out and run away from them but sometimes they lose interest because I don't know how to talk to them. Nothing I can do about that.

Last edited:
Not volcel. Sometimes I sperg out and run away from them but sometimes they lose interest because I don't know how to talk to them. Nothing I can do about that. I sent face pms before to a few good raters on lookism and they said Chad but they were joking I think. I see myself as being average with bad pheno
lifefuel for all mtns then if you get approached when you are by your own accord, average with bad pheno. But if you were rated as chad by lookism users you probably have high dimorphism with low/average harmony and features (if they were serious).

lifefuel for all mtns then if you get approached when you are by your own accord, average with bad pheno. But if you were rated as chad by lookism users you probably have high dimorphism with low/average harmony and features (if they were serious).
Nah, i'm a prettyboy if anything. My harmony would be my strong feature

Nah, i'm a prettyboy if anything. My harmony would be my strong feature
Dm me I’ll share some advice. I was ugly af in high school but now I have a normal ish skull and foid appeal and am getting used to accepting female validation

I've been saying this since day 1 on looksmax

AURA MATTERS!

• +1
Atleast you have a social circle

I've lost contact with all of my old friends years ago and last year my best friend committed suicide

But to be honest, since after PTSD n depression ( for other unrelated reaons , not because i dont have social circle) started I don't even want a social circle anymore I prefer being alone. I'm also too old for social circle like I'm 26 now. Social circle I believe is mostly high school stuff and then after people lose contact with eachother

• +1
Atleast you have a social circle

I've lost contact with all of my old friends years ago and last year my best friend committed suicide

But to be honest, since after PTSD n depression started I don't even want a social circle anymore I prefer being alone. I'm also too old for social circle like I'm 26 now. Social circle I believe is mostly high school stuff and then after people lose contact with eachother
I don't really. I'm a boring loser so I only have acquaintances at best. I only started going out again in college. My highschool friends are basically old men now. Fucking hate those stupid mfs who voluntarily rot away. One faggot is "dating" a girl from a third world country that he never met and plans to marry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
just a boring, stuttering, awkward faggot who can’t hold a conversation or make eye contact.
I have no issue with any of this and I have similar results with dating as you.