IS IT ETHICAL TO GOON TO A PORNSTAR THAT I KILLED?

Gravitas

Gravitas

Luminary Hell
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Posts
6,113
Reputation
17,390
In 2009 I was involved in a car accident which took the life of a porn actress that I will not name to protect my privacy. The accident was not my fault, but I did not react to conditions in the correct way.
Because of this, my car t-boned the vehicle she was in and she died on the scene. I was found civilly liable in her death.
I was reminded of her recent and found her films.
She was quite pretty and her body was incredible. I have been masturbating to her every night. Is it ethical to goon to her?



1791109756107


 

Attachments

  • 1791109356032.png
    1791109356032.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, czar.x, Oscaridk and 1 other person
Reddit is somehow worse than this site
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MixedBoyo12, czar.x, Oscaridk and 2 others
1791109716990
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gravitas
still not as bad as quora threads
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gravitas
In 2009 I was involved in a car accident which took the life of a porn actress that I will not name to protect my privacy. The accident was not my fault, but I did not react to conditions in the correct way.
Because of this, my car t-boned the vehicle she was in and she died on the scene. I was found civilly liable in her death.
I was reminded of her recent and found her films.
She was quite pretty and her body was incredible. I have been masturbating to her every night. Is it ethical to goon to her?



View attachment 5722468
I have no words
 

Similar threads

dumbassnga
Replies
10
Views
127
JDDD8
JDDD8
markored
Replies
2
Views
20
Thodian
Thodian
sub5hooman
Replies
6
Views
195
Greypiller
Greypiller
IbalmeHponeMin
Replies
0
Views
65
IbalmeHponeMin
IbalmeHponeMin
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
3
Views
53
jgrey080
jgrey080

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top