Is it even possible to be short and attractive?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Seriously, whenever groups of attractive guys the shortest guy is always like 5'8"-5'9". If there is one shorter he's always seems to be the group incel, and it's rare that it's even the case. I live in a college neghborhood where's there's tons of frat houses. While not every frat guy is gonna be chad, many are, and you will sometimes see 4.5s walking around with 5+ groups and they look totally ordinary and in place as long as they have decent height and shoulders.

Meanwhile there actors like daniel radcliffe, who could probably be very goodlooking with decent height and frame, but because they are short, they just look like incels.

Is being a small guy equivalent to being a chubby girl? Lots of girls will call their chunky friends with decent faces pretty or hot or attractive, despite the fact that they are overweight making them unfuckable. Could it be the same with guys, like we say that there are gl short guys but in reality short and goodlooking is impossible?

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Lolcel, Looks234 and 2 others
no unless you have a gigachad tier face, or chad with great frame. Like if you're 5'8-5'9 you can get away with a great frame and chad facially, but lower you'd need gigachad tier face to slay

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Lolcel, Mister Spice and 5 others
no

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, klamus, Looks234 and 1 other person
Honestly as a 5' 8" guy with a HTN face I genuinely feel like if I just had two or three inches of height I'd literally be treated so much better and look much more attractive. Height is really important.

People here say oh you'd be fine if you had a chad face, but most of us won't ever have 10/10 perfect faces so at least being slightly above average in every category should be enough for you to enjoy a normal life.

I'm saving up to buy some highquality elevator shoes. Most likely going to buy a pair of boots as well as a pair of sneakers and I'll see how they hold up. Probably aiming for ~3in height increase, or about 7.5cm. I'm %100 positive the treatment I'd get would be much better.

If you're below 5' 9" even after heightmaxxing with elevator shoes your best bet is just surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Toth's thot, nidus and 9 others
Honestly as a 5' 8" guy with a HTN face I genuinely feel like if I just had two or three inches of height I'd literally be treated so much better and look much more attractive. Height is really important.

People here say oh you'd be fine if you had a chad face, but most of us won't ever have 10/10 perfect faces so at least being slightly above average in every category should be enough for you to enjoy a normal life.

I'm saving up to buy some highquality elevator shoes. Most likely going to buy a pair of boots as well as a pair of sneakers and I'll see how they hold up. Probably aiming for ~3in height increase, or about 7.5cm. I'm %100 positive the treatment I'd get would be much better.

If you're below 5' 9" even after heightmaxxing with elevator shoes your best bet is just surgery.
exactly if you are manlet you get treated like a child. This is why 5'10 5'11 you can get away with being in 5' range, because of the limbs look sufficient enough to not look like a manlet. Brad pitt is like 5'10 but doesnt get called a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, Preoximerianas, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
5'8 and 5'9 are short but it's passable. I don't think you have to be Tom Cruise level looks to be attractive at manlet height. You literally can't be attractive below 5'6 tho ngl unless you have a 1 in a million face

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15595
there some med supermodel at 5'7'' , cant remember his name though. Face > everything but at 5'7'' with a chad face you are attractive to a limited number of girls.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Unless you are male its not possible

Seriously, whenever groups of attractive guys the shortest guy is always like 5'8"-5'9". If there is one shorter he's always seems to be the group incel, and it's rare that it's even the case. I live in a college neghborhood where's there's tons of frat houses. While not every frat guy is gonna be chad, many are, and you will sometimes see 4.5s walking around with 5+ groups and they look totally ordinary and in place as long as they have decent height and shoulders.

Meanwhile there actors like daniel radcliffe, who could probably be very goodlooking with decent height and frame, but because they are short, they just look like incels.

Is being a small guy equivalent to being a chubby girl? Lots of girls will call their chunky friends with decent faces pretty or hot or attractive, despite the fact that they are overweight making them unfuckable. Could it be the same with guys, like we say that there are gl short guys but in reality short and goodlooking is impossible?
What do you call a guy under 6‘?

exactly if you are manlet you get treated like a child. This is why 5'10 5'11 you can get away with being in 5' range, because of the limbs look sufficient enough to not look like a manlet. Brad pitt is like 5'10 but doesnt get called a manlet
cope. don't get ll at 5'8. it will fuck up your proportions and MOST LIKELY you don't have long arms so you end up funny looking
just live with that

Zayn Malik at 5.7ft

If he's 5'11-6'0 then he's tall-ish.

5'10 range is average.

5'9" to 5'8" is "short", but it's short that's still considered a valuable person. LIke you can still live a decent life, not to different from people taller than you.

5'7" and below is short, but it's not even really considered a characteristic. Rather your height is paramount to your identity at this point. You're not a guy who's short, you're a short guy. You existence, as other percieve it, becomes linked with a trait that's pretty much universally considered unnattractive.

Shit is sad, but I can't say they don't deserve it. I'm 23, and I have had some below 5'7" friends and acquaintences and their pesonalities always turn out to be horrible. Obviously, this is due to the fact that they are treated badly, but at the end of the day, the idea of one's personality stemming from external and environmental factors is a pretty modern development, and one that I don't think is necessarily valuable.

At the end of the day, whether it comes from the fact that you are treated badly or not, how you act is how you act, and from my experience, very short man typically have personalities that range from annoying to absolutely repellant. They're constantly hung up on women. They're constantly trying to overcompensate for their height. They cope to an insane degree that affects others (example: acting like parties or bars are lame or too loud when their actual motivations for staying home are the fact that they are insecure with their height.)

Short men, typically, are disgusting. It's a looping process. You're unnattractive, so you're treated badly, and thusly your personality makes you even more unnattractive.

I would argue for the extermination of short people, personally, but then one needs to consider that average height people will just end up being considered short. Overall, i guess the best course of action, is to appreciate that short people exist because their purpose is little more than to make taller people look better, but never interact with them or be friends with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, horizontallytall and Deleted member 5786
Zayn Malik at 5.7ft

True but I feel like part of that comes from the fact that people see him in pictures and on camera, so his height is less of a factor. You don't mentally make the connections of someone's size when only seeing them in media as strongly as you would seeing them irl. I'm sure irl Zayn would be attractive-enough, but he'd be heavily downgraded, and if he was 5'5" or shorter, he might just become incel.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

5'10 range is average.

5'9" to 5'8" is "short", but it's short that's still considered a valuable person. LIke you can still live a decent life, not to different from people taller than you.

5'7" and below is short, but it's not even really considered a characteristic. Rather your height is paramount to your identity at this point. You're not a guy who's short, you're a short guy. You existence, as other percieve it, becomes linked with a trait that's pretty much universally considered unnattractive.

Shit is sad, but I can't say they don't deserve it. I'm 23, and I have had some below 5'7" friends and acquaintences and their pesonalities always turn out to be horrible. Obviously, this is due to the fact that they are treated badly, but at the end of the day, the idea of one's personality stemming from external and environmental factors is a pretty modern development, and one that I don't think is necessarily valuable.

At the end of the day, whether it comes from the fact that you are treated badly or not, how you act is how you act, and from my experience, very short man typically have personalities that range from annoying to absolutely repellant. They're constantly hung up on women. They're constantly trying to overcompensate for their height. They cope to an insane degree that affects others (example: acting like parties or bars are lame or too loud when their actual motivations for staying home are the fact that they are insecure with their height.)

Short men, typically, are disgusting. It's a looping process. You're unnattractive, so you're treated badly, and thusly your personality makes you even more unnattractive.

I would argue for the extermination of short people, personally, but then one needs to consider that average height people will just end up being considered short. Overall, i guess the best course of action, is to appreciate that short people exist because their purpose is little more than to make taller people look better, but never interact with them or be friends with them.
A friend. You retard. the answer is „a friend“.

also dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

5'10 range is average.

most slayers in 5'8-5'10 range
most incels in 6'5-6'7 range

source: real life

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and one job away
I have a friend who’s 5’4 htn Slav blonde green eyed midget, but he’s a funny and confident dude so he’s really popular and gets a lot of girls

Not a lot of fat girls in Russia anyway and he pulls off staceys tbh
Wow that's impressive then. None
theless, being respected by men is important to life as well, which will not happen for him

Wow that's impressive then. None
theless, being respected by men is important to life as well, which will not happen for him
Physically I fought with him and he’s not really weak and he knows how to talk to people pretty good, so I think that covers him

I wish there was a mini LL that didn't cost 5 figures where you could gain like an inch or so. would get to ~176cm and then ~180cm in shoes and larp average height. would ascend me so hard.

I still don't think you can get away with more than 2 inch total height gain consistently in everyday life. only in like a club setting or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and Deleted member 5786
I wish there was a mini LL that didn't cost 5 figures where you could gain like an inch or so. would get to ~176cm and then ~180cm in shoes and larp average height. would ascend me so hard.
same tbh. every inch after 5'7 is massive difference

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and ifyouwannabemylover
same tbh. every inch after 5'7 is massive difference
yup. 5'7-5'8 to ~5'10 is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge jump. anything lower than 5'7 and you're basically handicapped anyway.

• +1
Pretty sure there aren't many people below 5'7'' on real world.

Even on this forum, there night be one person, pretty much every person I spoken to here is 6'4''+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

I feel the same with 5ft10 in germany

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
To shorter woman than yourself and if you don't have any taller men around.

Joe rogan is very attractive at 5’7 @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786

Yes being short and small as a man is a massive failo. Just be large theory is one of the most legit psl theories next to the chin pill

• +1
Reactions: klamus
5'8 isn't that short contrary to what the internet says. It is a bit below average but not to the extent that it can't be compensated with lifts and an attractive face. I know a guy that height who is HTN and he has no problem with women. But crucially he doesn't look small, ie small frame small skull, which is what really kills a lot of guys that height. If you're 5'8 and look masc that's totally different to looking 5'8 and under-developed.

• +1
How many people have you seen who are 6psl face or higher without any bodily features that descend them? Do they stick out really obviously and you notice a difference in how they're treated?

5'8 and 5'9 are short but it's passable. I don't think you have to be Tom Cruise level looks to be attractive at manlet height. You literally can't be attractive below 5'6 tho ngl unless you have a 1 in a million face
5'9 its not short,its normie

5'9 its not short,its normie
To a lot of women it is buddy boyo. Average height is 5'10-6'1 range in the west, any shorter and you're short, any taller then you're tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595