Is it even possible to get rid of acne and increase T simultaneously?

D

Deleted member 20565

Platinum
The lifestyle changes required for both contradict themselves in so many points. Its hilarious to me how ((dermatologist)) constantly insist how main cause of teenage acne is ''rampand androgen activity'' yet most people with severe acne are low T fags. It's all about sensitivity. i cant cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Want clear skin? Put on estrogenic compounds, avoid sun like the plague, eat 1000 calories, fast
Want high T? Eat a lot of carbs 7 times a day, workout 6 days a week intensely, be out on the sun most of the day

Yes, but it will require you to hop off birth control.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
The lifestyle changes required for both contradict themselves in so many points. Its hilarious to me how ((dermatologist)) constantly insist how main cause of teenage acne is ''rampand androgen activity'' yet most people with severe acne are low T fags. It's all about sensitivity. i cant cope
You mean androgen receptor sensitivity?

not from my experience, from the ppl i know with lots of acne/the people who had lots of acne they are generally more masc looking and have deeper voices

bet yeah obviously u can get outliers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905
Idk cuz I just started gymaxxing, eating more, going outside more and im getting way more acne. idk if coincidence or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back