Is it even possible to get to 10% bodyfat for me?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I've lost a lot of weight in the last 2 years simply by not eating like a pig anymore.
I went from 85 kg to 73 - 75 kg at 184cm. I thought that I was at an optimal bodyfat% until people here told me that i'm actually a bloated jewdog:
Me4

The thing is I don't know what else I can do to cut down my bf% further. For breakfast I usually just eat a ham sandwich, I have a normal average dinner and for supper I eat 3 eggs and some cheese too ngl.
I eat some chocolate every 2 or 3 days, but it's nothing major, like a Snickers bar. About once a week I get pizza from Dominos. Is this really enough to bloat me this much?

I admit I also do no exercise. I LDAR on my computer most of the day and if I do go outside I go to the mall with friends for a couple of hours.

How can I get to 10% to see what my face really looks like?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Chadelite
yes by RAMADANMAXING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Bigfatpersonboy, Entschuldigung and 3 others
HARD WORK , u on the computer most of the day and eat chocolate how you supposed to get to 10% bodyfat? you need to be dedicated

HARD WORK , u on the computer most of the day and eat chocolate how you supposed to get to 10% bodyfat? you need to be dedicated

But it's really not much chocolate. Just every 2 or 3 days.

I remember during the summer I went on 5km walks nearly everyday and I don't remember looking any leaner. I also probably ate a lot more sougar though.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
You need to get around 63 kg so you're actually lean, or even less
Just OMAD and eat as less as possible, there's no other way
I know your feel tho, it gets really hard after a point

But it's really not much chocolate. Just every 2 or 3 days.

I remember during the summer I went on 5km walks nearly everyday and I don't remember looking any leaner. I also probably ate a lot more sougar though.
its all about hard work , u need to push ur body to the limit at every workout and eat well , no sugars , high proteins , everyone can do it but its not easy

You need to get around 63 kg so you're actually lean, or even less
Just OMAD and eat as less as possible, there's no other way
I know your feel tho, it gets really hard after a point

its all about hard work , u need to put ur body to the limit at every workout and eat well , no sugars , high proteins , everyone can do it but its not easy

I plan to only eat breakfast, dinner and a protein shake a day until I get to 63kg. Since i'm completely new to lifting I hope to get newbie gains while also cutting.

It's 9:30pm here and i'm hungry so i'll probably just go to sleep soon. Will this work?

Also, what's the difference between 10% and 12% bodyfat? Once you get to the really low percentages I heard that the difference between just a few % is big.

just eat 1500 cals everyday

Yes, but you need to workout and inject ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
I plan to only eat breakfast, dinner and a protein shake a day until I get to 63kg. Since i'm completely new to lifting I hope to get newbie gains while also cutting.

It's 9:30pm here and i'm hungry so i'll probably just go to sleep soon. Will this work?

Also, what's the difference between 10% and 12% bodyfat? Once you get to the really low percentages I heard that the difference between just a few % is big.
usually if you are in the range of 6-15 % is enough to enhances the way your face looks depends on the bones too , by looking at ur body u looks 16 %

• +1
Well when Im not training, I eat 1400 kals a day, and Im not losing weight too fast.

• +1
usually if you are in the range of 6-15 % is enough to enhances the way your face looks depends on the bones too , by looking at ur body u looks 16 %

Most people say I’m 18 - 22%

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
ppl here dont understand that u cant just cut to 10%. u need a base foundation of muscle mass to look good lean.

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
ppl here dont understand that u cant just cut to 10%. u need a base foundation of muscle mass to look good lean.

I plan on bulking from 10% to 15% though once I get to 10%

I mean technically you can. And when youre 10% bf, you can still start lean bulking

You need to workout too or try lowcarb.

Low weight =/= low bodyfat

• +1
I mean technically you can. And when youre 10% bf, you can still start lean bulking
u need a base foundation of muscle mass to look good lean.

I've lost a lot of weight in the last 2 years simply by not eating like a pig anymore.
I went from 85 kg to 73 - 75 kg at 184cm. I thought that I was at an optimal bodyfat% until people here told me that i'm actually a bloated jewdog:
View attachment 364592

The thing is I don't know what else I can do to cut down my bf% further. For breakfast I usually just eat a ham sandwich, I have a normal average dinner and for supper I eat 3 eggs and some cheese too ngl.
I eat some chocolate every 2 or 3 days, but it's nothing major, like a Snickers bar. About once a week I get pizza from Dominos. Is this really enough to bloat me this much?

I admit I also do no exercise. I LDAR on my computer most of the day and if I do go outside I go to the mall with friends for a couple of hours.

U don’t have any muscles If u cut you’ll become transparent

• +1
u need a base foundation of muscle mass to look good lean.
Yeah but imho its not worth it to look like shit facially for another 6 months while bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and WannaBeA6
No 10% bodyfat for your face

Jkjk its hard as fuck for anyone to get to 10%

• +1
Do daily sprints at least 2 times. Don't consume sweets and fries. And make sure to have sex at night to lose them extra calories 🤣🤣

• +1
this, exactly this
Yeah but imho its not worth it to look like shit facially for another 6 months while bulking.
You're the one who doesn't understand, we do it for facial aesthetics, not body

But I want to cut while working out. Wouldn't that still give me noob gains?
Maybe I don’t know your genetic but I’d definitly lean bulk at your place

• +1
But I want to cut while working out. Wouldn't that still give me noob gains?
this is a hot topic in the bodybuilding community
i wouldn't recommend this, too counterproductive

• +1
yeah
stop eating fat

• +1
View attachment 364592

because you have shit genetics, when you eat at calorie deficit then later eat food you spike your blood sugar and insulin and this carries those sugars into your fat cells over muscle cells so all your doing is losing muscle and keeping body fat the same and just looking progessively shittier. Nutrition is a meme, hormones determine how your body partions nutrients, if a girl eats as many calories as a guy will she be as muscular and strong as him, no she will get fat because higher testosterone partions nutrients to muscle over fat. Go on sarms and then cut while working out or keep starving yourself till your 120 pounds and still skinny fat

Honestly high protein, high fiber keeps you full, but bloated. I'd do keto but honestly, you need to work out, you have so little pectoral muscles you look like you have bitch tits at a low bodyweight.

12-15 quality sets a week per muscle group is enough.

How do your legs and back look? People have different body fat distributions